What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (4 Viewers)

Metamucil chick riding a stationary bike while multitasking saying that people who say fiber does just one thing are what "She likes to call, WRONG" before doing her best Amy Poehler facial expression. My god, I've never wanted to a woman to drown so hard in all my life.
She was the spunky young upstart on the older esurance commercials. There was a thread around here for her IIRC.

That Dausault Systemes commercial you see on Golf Channel is the most confusing, headspinning thing you'll ever see. Can't find the 30sec cut online, only the 1min - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW7y-ErlfwI.

The 1min cut makes some sense but the 30s version crams 4 or 5 disparate things in there in a very WTF way. If you've seen it, you know what I mean. "WTF did I just watch?"
Looks like an ad from Lost.
Brewsters millions.

this one has surly been mentioned, no? it's the yea-hah that makes me want to jump out the window.

Hey guys, these people forgot they were just on a test drive for 9 hours and there is a VW salesman in the back seat!!! How crazy is that!?

Why is the chick in the dunkin donuts commercial so angry that the guy says "berry cool"? They seem like a real fun couple.

I want to pull my hair out every time I see this one:

Every other statement is started with the word "oh", the chick with the dark black wig is ugly, I can't believe anyone would knock her up, and the blond chick comes across as a grade A b**** ... "THAT'S different..." and "We've got to get started!!!" Screw you, I'm not going to get started with this stupid overpriced insurance plan for a baby.

The absolute worst part is they play this commercial 100 times a day.

Metamucil chick riding a stationary bike while multitasking saying that people who say fiber does just one thing are what "She likes to call, WRONG" before doing her best Amy Poehler facial expression. My god, I've never wanted to a woman to drown so hard in all my life.
She was the spunky young upstart on the older esurance commercials. There was a thread around here for her IIRC.
So very punchable.

the car commericial with the dancing couple demonstrating the cars features....like lane swerving avoidance and rear collision etc...

or the ruffles commercial with the chick joining the poker table. wtf is that about anyway...BA-ZING???

A lot of :goodposting: going on. I particularly hate the test drive, that steak/tiramisu one, and that ruffles commercial.

But the worst is a local (I think) air conditioning commercial that has talking AC units, one with a cape, that look demon possessed. Every time the commercial comes on, it makes me want to change the channel as fast as I can.

The Geico radio commercials where some guy asks stuff like "Would your purse hug you if it had more money" and then says "of course not, a purse doesn't have arms."

the car commericial with the dancing couple demonstrating the cars features....like lane swerving avoidance and rear collision etc... or the ruffles commercial with the chick joining the poker table. wtf is that about anyway...BA-ZING???
Just came here to post this. ####### stupid.

All those Red's Apple Ale commercials where an apple is thrown at the head of someone to convince them that their faux beer is the right choice.

Next time I want someone to drink Budweiser, I'll throw a clydesdale at their head. That'll convince him/her.

Avocados are great, but yeah, this commercial is awful!
I was expecting to be really annoyed but I found it amusing
You wouldn't after the eleventieth time in the span of a half hour show.
They do get annoying, but clearly I'm watching the wrong channel, because the VW test drive commercials are on all the time. I'm starting to think the people who produce them are trying to bankrupt the company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rayderr said:
Andy Dufresne said:
17seconds said:
Avocados are great, but yeah, this commercial is awful!
I was expecting to be really annoyed but I found it amusing
You wouldn't after the eleventieth time in the span of a half hour show.
Over repetition can kill any commercial.
Wasn't that a bad Weird Al spoof of Video Killed the Radio Star?

Users who are viewing this thread