What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (5 Viewers)

Walking Boot said:
I'm so annoyed by these, if I have to sit through many more, I'm calling the government whistleblower hotline. The people in these are all actors. They come from a Hollywood casting agency that specializes in this type of ad. They're told to tell the ad producers what their side jobs are, and not admit they also act. But they're coming from a casting agency, really, everyone knows what the deal is. 

I want them blown up like Watergate. 
Got a link to any of them in another commercial?

I hate the most recent Chvy commercial where he talked about getting the most JD Power initial quality awards over the last four years.  He does the dramatic reveal for each year and then says "In fact, Chevy has received more of these awards than any other car company over the last four years."  Wow, thanks for clarifying that for me genius, since if you received the most each and every year for the last four years, I'm surprised to find out you have received the most over the last four years too.  I couldn't put those pieces together, so thanks for doing that math for me.

The new LaQuinta motel ad where they have the guy chew on his glasses and point them at people to show how smart he is.  

I would prefer to break them off in his ###.  

I hate the most recent Chvy commercial where he talked about getting the most JD Power initial quality awards over the last four years.  He does the dramatic reveal for each year and then says "In fact, Chevy has received more of these awards than any other car company over the last four years."  Wow, thanks for clarifying that for me genius, since if you received the most each and every year for the last four years, I'm surprised to find out you have received the most over the last four years too.  I couldn't put those pieces together, so thanks for doing that math for me.
What exactly Is "initial quality"?

Always sounds like they're saying "Hey, everything worked when it rolled off the lot."

there is a creepy PSA with some dude, maybe roman reigns?  the mailwoman expression is idiotic, the house setup is wrong from scene to scene, just a lot of creepiness.

I hate that Nationwide Insurance commercial with the country singer.  How can I take you seriously as an artist when you sing that lovingly about a freakin' insurance company?  Like I could ever believe a love song about a girl after seeing that.   

there is a creepy PSA with some dude, maybe roman reigns?  the mailwoman expression is idiotic, the house setup is wrong from scene to scene, just a lot of creepiness.

I think she is leering at his muscles and is thinking about him bending her over and driving her to Cleveland - no way she can she the kid from her angle.  

Last edited by a moderator:
"Funk this 'working a job thing'...LET'S MARCH!"

Do you suppose Jenner even paid for that soda she gave away?  Or was she being generous with other people's stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread