Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Mr. Pickles

I post my least favorite commercials here

Pretty much every car insurance right now. Gosh, if you buy extra optional coverage, more #### is covered?????? REEEEALLLYYY???

• Like 1

Cancer Treatment Centers Of America. Found out from a few folks that they don't take all stage IV pts. If they have a 'good' prognosis and are in good shape they are accepted. One lady was turned down. What caring/compassionate place does this? The commercials makes having cancer look like nothing. Pts in there smiling and all. Please. That's the last place I'd go to esp after hearing how they don't take Medicare and don't accept all pts..

One more.... all the pharmaceutical commercials, esp those to do with cancer meds. Everyone is always smiling in them. 180 of reality. The funniest part is when the dude goes into 100 side effects, many serious, and showing people in their gardens, riding a bike, etc all the while smiling. Yeah. That's what it's like. :rolleyes: They should have filmed me today sleeping till 4:00 pm. I think that's more like it for majority of folks..

Edited by CurlyNight
  • Like 1

Hi, I'm Frank. I'm whacked out on Percocet but they let me supervise this dangerous construction job site for some reason. I haven't taken a dump in 3 weeks so I went to the doctor. She said "How long have you been holding this in?"

HAHAHAHA!!! Good one Frank!!! :rolleyes: 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, CurlyNight said:

Cancer Treatment Centers Of America. Found out from a few folks that they don't take all stage IV pts. If they have a 'good' prognosis and are in good shape they are accepted. One lady was turned down. What caring/compassionate place does this? The commercials makes having cancer look like nothing. Pts in there smiling and all. Please. That's the last place I'd go to esp after hearing how they don't take Medicare and don't accept all pts..

How can they take all patients?

Just now, Christo said:

How can they take all patients?

The point is they screen them to get the ones that have a better outlook. To me that's not right. Someone can afford it should get the available spot. Makes me wonder if those who are stage IV that got in and now are being told nothing we can do if it's really the case.. There are stories about this place from people who have been there or not.

1 minute ago, CurlyNight said:

The point is they screen them to get the ones that have a better outlook. To me that's not right. Someone can afford it should get the available spot. Makes me wonder if those who are stage IV that got in and now are being told nothing we can do if it's really the case.. There are stories about this place from people who have been there or not.

Seems to me with a limited budget they should focus on the people who have a better outlook.

15 minutes ago, Christo said:

Seems to me with a limited budget they should focus on the people who have a better outlook.

Seems to me if they are at full capacity they wouldn't be playing their commercials 10 times a day.. And that could be said about any place. Sad to think let those who may not look to good go and those who are lucky enough not to be there (perhaps yet) get red carpet. And they aren't doing anything any different than my medical group, which is what they make it look like. As someone who is in the trenches of this ####, it's pretty funny.

ETA: Their commercials are during the day when senior citizens are typically watching, but they don't take Medicare. One lady actually went in for the interview with them knowing full well she is on MC. Then got turned away. Nice..

Edited by CurlyNight

5 hours ago, Evilgrin 72 said:

"One stares back at two. Two is unafraid.." 

I don't know what this is a commercial for because I can't get to the end of it. It's so annoying that I just hit "channel up" every time I hear it and suffer through 30 seconds of whatever is on that channel before I switch back. 

Also could live without hearing Roman Reigns singing "Here is my handle... Here is my spout" ever again. Nice sentiment, WAY too many airings. 

Because seven eight nine

17 hours ago, Evilgrin 72 said:

"One stares back at two. Two is unafraid.." 

I don't know what this is a commercial for because I can't get to the end of it. It's so annoying that I just hit "channel up" every time I hear it and suffer through 30 seconds of whatever is on that channel before I switch back. 

Also could live without hearing Roman Reigns singing "Here is my handle... Here is my spout" ever again. Nice sentiment, WAY too many airings. 

Not only that. It bothers me that his leg shakes so much when he "pours it out".

I would think he'd have better balance.

16 minutes ago, Homer J Simpson said:

The Hyundai "Sweet Caroline" commercial. Ragekill.

I do love the wtf faces the other drivers give him though.

They call it the remainder because it's the number that remains.

Need bail money because I'm hunting the ad agency down and everyone associated w/ this POS. This is the pure reason that we have DVRs. If this were a pepper, it would be the Carolina Reaper and the ##### Chevy guy would be a jalepeno.  

The Rapping Teacher/Windows crap

• Like 2

The guy in the commercial about the rapping teacher and his piece of #### microsoft surface needs to crash into the jerk singing "Sweet Caroline" in his Hyundai or whatever he's driving.

• Like 5

On 7/23/2017 at 9:34 PM, heckmanm said:

Pretty much every car insurance right now. Gosh, if you buy extra optional coverage, more #### is covered?????? REEEEALLLYYY???

I wonder how many more years Liberty Mutual is going to run the same car insurance commercials.  No, I still don't think they expect me to drive 3/4 of a car.  

• Like 4

10 hours ago, The General said:

The guy in the commercial about the rapping teacher and his piece of #### microsoft surface needs to crash into the jerk singing "Sweet Caroline" in his Hyundai or whatever he's driving.

The remainder is the remainder that remains. Horrible. I want to take a weed whacker to his hair.

• Like 2

You live here with tha...with the sandwiches?  

If there's an elephant in the room, he's probably banged it. He is, some random, tall, goofy Hispanic accent guy and not very interesting at all. 

Stay thirsty mi amigos. 

We will. All they have here is doseques to drink.

• Like 1

In those GNC commercials, when the scrawny fake sweaty dude fist bumps Frank Thomas, I try to imagine how much Frank is holding back so he doesn't knock the guy through the cinderblock wall.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2017 at 9:42 PM, eddiezz74 said:

I wonder how many more years Liberty Mutual is going to run the same car insurance commercials.  No, I still don't think they expect me to drive 3/4 of a car.  

What about Brad?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Evilgrin 72 said:

WBYCEIYDBO

Anything with this guy and his ill fitting canvas blazer.

23 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

"Dilly, dilly!"

WTH? 

It's so stupid I love it.  :bag:

• Like 5

All the breast cancer awareness ####. Who isn't aware? It makes the majority of us vomit, especially stage IV people. Just saw on an am show today this doc implying that if you catch it early you can be cured. WTF? First off, doc, there is no cure. You can only hope to be NED (no evidence of disease) for the rest of your life. Second, there are a lot of folks stage 0 and I who do progress at some point to stage IV. Quit making it sound like you are safe from progressing if you catch it early!

Next is all the pink #### they advertise sell. I literally laughed my ### off at the store when I saw bananas that had pink ribbon stickers on them. WTF? Another is the cheap pink plastic license plate frames. Everything you can think of has some sort of think pink #### on it. And the proceeds, if any of it really goes to bc research, is like less than 5% if even. The area that needs to most research and gets the least funding is stage IV. But they probably figure those people will expire  relatively soon.. If you want to find a cure, research the stage IV folks. They all will die from this disease and have 1 foot in the grave already.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Homer J Simpson said:

It's so stupid I love it.  :bag:

Yeah big fan actually.   Wife can't stand me shouting out Dilly Dilly every time it comes on

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Yeah big fan actually.   Wife can't stand me shouting out Dilly Dilly every time it comes on

She is truly not a dear friend of the crown.  Perhaps a few days touring the pit of misery will bring her around..  dilly dilly!  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jayrok said:

She is truly not a dear friend of the crown.  Perhaps a few days touring the pit of misery will bring her around..  dilly dilly!  

WTF is dilly dilly?  Especially stupid ...####in' hate this commercial.  

• Like 1

On 8/21/2017 at 9:08 PM, The General said:

You could run for President on this ticket.

11 hours ago, Binky The Doormat said:

WTF is dilly dilly?  Especially stupid ...####in' hate this commercial.  

Maybe you need a stint in the pit of misery

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Maybe you need a stint in the pit of misery

DILLY DILLY!

• Like 4

Commercials I LOVE: the rack on the short haired girl singing the emo song while walking towards the camera in the new Apple phone commercials is sublime. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, The General said:

She is stunning and the shimmery, bouncy sweater look is fantastic.

My wife asked me if that commercial was filmed in Asheville. I just said "no idea"

Mesmerizing.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The General said:

Commercials I LOVE: the rack on the short haired girl singing the emo song while walking towards the camera in the new Apple phone commercials is sublime. 

Just put a bag over her head and do your business.

-Hartman as Sinatra

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bull Dozier said:

Just put a bag over her head and do your business.

-Hartman as Sinatra

"How about it, cueball? I'm lookin' at you and thinkin' "fourteen in the side pocket"

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

"How about it, cueball? I'm lookin' at you and thinkin' "fourteen in the side pocket"

"You're right, Frank!"

--Steve and Edie

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Homer J Simpson said:

"You're right, Frank!"

--Steve and Edie

"You were a little slow that time."

• Like 5

While, in theory, I like the premise of the Geico "Triangle Solo" commercial. In practice, the sound of that thing annoys the **** out of me.

Edited by Gianni Verscotchie
  • Like 4

LOVE the dilly dilly commercial.

HATE tv or radio commercial for Kars for Kids. That jingle is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

• Like 3