What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (2 Viewers)

Raider Nation said:
Pickles, if I may be so bold....

I think we can all agree that everyone involved in

I think they are trying to hard for a Jim Halpertt vibe with that guy. Also, WTMF is up with those shoes. Are they crocs?

If anyone says to me "Black one!" and punches me in the arm because they've seen a VW, I think I'd react violently, even if he hit like my sister.
Is this an established thing that pre-dates this awful commercial? Because if not, it's a pathetic attempt by VW to establish some kind of stupid marketing game.
What? You never did slug bug when you were a kid?

If anyone says to me "Black one!" and punches me in the arm because they've seen a VW, I think I'd react violently, even if he hit like my sister.
Is this an established thing that pre-dates this awful commercial? Because if not, it's a pathetic attempt by VW to establish some kind of stupid marketing game.
What? You never did slug bug when you were a kid?
:goodposting: I still play. My wife and I have discussed installing billiard-style scoring beads above the rearview mirror to facilitate keeping score.

I hate the Qdoba radio ads with the two guys - "I'm in a love triangle with a quesadilla and a Hollywood starlet." So annoying!

The Brinks/Broadview security commericals deserve a place in here.

ZOMG!!!!!!!111111111 Your wife is going to get raped by a strongarmed robbery of her house in broad daylight unless you get a Broadview alarm system which will buzz enough to make them run awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, watch several of these commercials - they're all linked on the right on the page I linked. The female fear-oriented angle is laughably obvious.
I love how these violent psychopathic criminals all seem to be Harvard alumni having a bad day. Then you call Brinks and some strong, god-fearing midwestern male alerts the authorities for you.In reality it's some coked-out scumbag breaking into your house wielding a rusty knife while Shaniqua is on the other end of the line trying to dial the cops with her 3" acrylics.

The GEICO commercials are the worst. The first one about the Waltons taking too long to say goodnight was funny, but every one since then has been horrible. just horrible.

My most hated local one.

The director didn't want to hurt the guys feelings by asking him to slow down? Than in the edit suite "hey, let's cut to a child playing with their foot with some strange care giver's arms around her.

OK,

is actually the commercial I hate the most right now. It's like they had 10mins to shoot the ad asked some no talent chick to make up a song on the spot. Youtube quality not so good, but that's all they got.

I don't know which diaper it is, but the commercial must end. A bunch of cartoon babies are on stage at some amphitheater, "Whoomp! There it is!" is playing. The babies go up to the edge of the stage, turn around and shove their ### out towards the camera, then take a massive dump causing the diaper to swell to 10 times it's normal size and the audience cheers wildly. So many things wrong with that.

These Bud Light "here we go" commercials make me cringe. I'm actually ebmarrased for any actors that appear in these commercials, along with anything for Applebee's and Olive Garden.

These Bud Light "here we go" commercials make me cringe. I'm actually ebmarrased for any actors that appear in these commercials, along with anything for Applebee's and Olive Garden.
Actors? I just assumed they pull them from Allerbees and the OG. :confused:

I don't know which diaper it is, but the commercial must end. A bunch of cartoon babies are on stage at some amphitheater, "Whoomp! There it is!" is playing. The babies go up to the edge of the stage, turn around and shove their ### out towards the camera, then take a massive dump causing the diaper to swell to 10 times it's normal size and the audience cheers wildly. So many things wrong with that.
Sooooooo

LOFL...i really thought this was fake the other night when I was watching TV.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu37pXqrZQc
:lmao: I wish someone would make a compilation video of all the bad acting in these commercials where people are fumbling with ordinary objects.

Not sure if anyone has posted this Zoosk spot but it is horrible. It's a little old but they're still running it.

So the broad that is imagining her date changes her mind because she envisions klutziness? What?

And at the end when she says "maybe just a movie date" all the other women agree with her. Did they see her daydream too? Did she tell them? Just stupid.

could seriously be THE most annoying commercial ever made.I keep searching for the version where the car blows up at the end.

...and thank GOD they stuck a black kid in the back seat! There may have been a huge protest outside of Honda headquarters.

Corporations are required by law to include at least one black friend in every commercial, unless it's one of those McDonalds commercials where everyone happens to be black.

Best commercial out is that phone one where the husband tells his wife, in the greenhouse, how he got unlimited talk/text for the family.

It's all delivery. Guy is gold.

Best commercial out is that phone one where the husband tells his wife, in the greenhouse, how he got unlimited talk/text for the family.It's all delivery. Guy is gold.
Agree, until you realize that he had to sign up for unlimited messaging. So where's THAT money coming from? Hate to admit it but the old nag has a point.

In the 15 second version, the black kid only stares out the window with a "Dear God, get me out of here" look, as the rest start humming.

Not sure if anyone has posted this Zoosk spot but it is horrible. It's a little old but they're still running it.

So the broad that is imagining her date changes her mind because she envisions klutziness? What?

And at the end when she says "maybe just a movie date" all the other women agree with her. Did they see her daydream too? Did she tell them? Just stupid.
:goodposting: Just so stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread