What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (3 Viewers)

I actually liked this commercial the first 20 times I saw it.  Now I'm sick of it.

Raiders Jersey

Also, what is a nice Jewish girl doing at a Christmas dinner?  Was she adopted by this blonde Kansas City family?
I probably watched it 5 or 10 times before I realized they were all Chiefs fans and she wasn't just embarrassed because of his awesome musical sweater 

Also I'd totally bang her

Not sure how it happened but those moronic Chevy "real people, not actors" are getting even worse.   The most recent one where they tell you that you'd have to buy 6 SUVs just to get all of the options included in their ####-box....like the Colon Blow spot.

Worst campaign strategy in the last 5 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how it happened but those moronic Chevy "real people, not actors" are getting even worse.   The most recent one where they tell you that you'd have to buy 6 SUVs just to get all of the options included in their ####-box....like the Colon Blow spot.

Worst campaign strategy in the last 5 years.
Dude's voice is getting even more nasally and grating.

Publisher's Clearing House commercials annoy me................now they are using that awful cher song to advertise something.

I think PCH is a scam...............no idea what is going on with all these people winning zillions of dollars but it never being reported on.
My buddy's family won PCH when he was a kid. They appeared in one of their commercials too. I think they won like $25,000 and were actually paid more than that to appear in the commercial.

Anybody see the Trumpy bear commercial. I thought it was a spoof at first but I guess it’s a real thing. Teddy bear with Trumps hair and an American flag that stuffed in a pocket in the back.
and what's with the biblical lead-in ...at least it sounds biblical.  The whole thing is ridiculous.  

My Pillow

His hair and mustache are bad.  And why is he making sure he's rocking the cross front and center while peddling pillows? It's glaring. But worse than that, who pulls the chain out over a buttoned dress shirt? What kind of move is this?

It may be a regional campaign, not sure.  But the DirectTV war with Spectrum (or other cable companies) is abysmal.  

DirectTV:  But some people still like cable... just like some people like banging their head... drinking spoiled milk... having their arm trapped in a vending machine, etc...  and the newer one with the wet grocery bags... stuck in a crowded elevator... and the worst of all, pouring coffee all over themselves.  That squeeling!  :rant:

The people in the spots watching directTV are all young and attractive while the dummies hurting themselves are old and, well, not so attractive.  Are they saying only unattractive doofuses have cable?  

On the other hand, I think the Spectrum ads where the monsters are dogging satellite TV are actually funny.  The Werewolf parents seeing the teacher about their kids' drawing.  The poker game with the creepy dummy.  Charades with the mummy, dummy and horned guy.  

My favorite is the yard sale with the mad scientist and mummy.  "What's this?"  "That's a death ray... A billion dollars!"...  "I'll give you 4 bucks."...  "Put it in the jar."  

Mummy to buyer:  "I would pay twice as much for that."     "That was me, click, trying to get her into a bidding war."  

Spectrum ads>>>>DirectTV ads,  My opinion.  

The Taco Bell commercial where the couple runs into her old boyfriend at the park while he's eating his Tacquitos.  I don't know why, maybe I was just watching all the wrong things this week, but I'm pretty sure I saw it 50 times, sometimes twice in the same commercial break.  Normally my annoyance level would only be a 6 or 7 for this, but thanks to this thread I have been forced to analyze every second of the commercial each time I see it.

The whole interaction is completely unrealistic.  First, If I ran in to an ex in the park, and the guys was eating food with his hands and had a greasy fast food taco in his right hand, I wouldn't thrust out my hand to shake his.  Second, no way this little doosh chest bumps a guy a foot taller than him.  And the jock dude's look on his face as he walks away?  Like he's confused or put off by the new beau after giving her the "hey, I've had your feet behind your head before, how's you new guy like knowing that" look when they first run into each other.  He should either be gibing the eye roll of "sorry you're with this twerp now" or the "call me" look as he walks away.  Not whatever he is trying to convey with his "pinching one out" face squish he goes with.

The Taco Bell commercial where the couple runs into her old boyfriend at the park while he's eating his Tacquitos.  I don't know why, maybe I was just watching all the wrong things this week, but I'm pretty sure I saw it 50 times, sometimes twice in the same commercial break.  Normally my annoyance level would only be a 6 or 7 for this, but thanks to this thread I have been forced to analyze every second of the commercial each time I see it.

The whole interaction is completely unrealistic.  First, If I ran in to an ex in the park, and the guys was eating food with his hands and had a greasy fast food taco in his right hand, I wouldn't thrust out my hand to shake his.  Second, no way this little doosh chest bumps a guy a foot taller than him.  And the jock dude's look on his face as he walks away?  Like he's confused or put off by the new beau after giving her the "hey, I've had your feet behind your head before, how's you new guy like knowing that" look when they first run into each other.  He should either be gibing the eye roll of "sorry you're with this twerp now" or the "call me" look as he walks away.  Not whatever he is trying to convey with his "pinching one out" face squish he goes with.
That commercial is bad, but I do like how the girl looks her old boyfriend up and down... like mmmm, when did you start working out?  That's sort of funny.  

The new Verizon commercials where they imply that they are innovative because someone else, that actually is innovative, came up with a product that requires the use of a wireless provider.  Those chips that detect how cold the fish are or where traffic bottlenecks are could go through a prepaid plan from walmart.  But apparently these inventions all came about because Verizon believed in them.

The old guy out jogging who keeps making abrupt starts and stops, and then it turns out he was tracking his coordinates, and prints out a heart-shaped picture for his wife. First, it looks like he was cutting way too sharply for the picture to be heart shaped. The route looks triangular.

Second, did anyone notice how rundown and shabby his house and neighborhood are? You get the sense he has been doing stunts like this all during the marriage, and not working on being a provider, and that's why they live on twelve hundred dollars a month Social Security, instead of a decent pension because dude could never keep a job long enough to build up a pension.

It boggles my mind the amount of money, planning, people, approvals, that companies go through to come up with a giant turd like these MasterPass commercials that are playing with Joe Montana throwing the vase into the wall. 

It's like they made it up in a few minutes. It's not even remotely clever, funny or informative.

The old guy out jogging who keeps making abrupt starts and stops, and then it turns out he was tracking his coordinates, and prints out a heart-shaped picture for his wife. First, it looks like he was cutting way too sharply for the picture to be heart shaped. The route looks triangular.

Second, did anyone notice how rundown and shabby his house and neighborhood are? You get the sense he has been doing stunts like this all during the marriage, and not working on being a provider, and that's why they live on twelve hundred dollars a month Social Security, instead of a decent pension because dude could never keep a job long enough to build up a pension.

JFC dude.

All of the Untuckit shirt commercials are stupid.  The recent one where a guy goes home for the holidays and reconciles with his father over shirts is even more awful than the others.  These things are marketed like they solved an actual problem. 

OMG THIS SHIRT BRIDGES GENERATIONS!!@#
The one with the guy who started the company walking in slow mo in NYC talking about how making a shirt that you can untuck being his life passion is so bad.

Dude you made a shirt that is cut short :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread