What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (7 Viewers)

You're missing the whole point of the message.

It's trying to signify that outside of this car, the world is just a zombie to technology/music/trends.   The expressionless dancing, mumbling music with no real "meaning", the fashion forward clothes, funky hair colors, etc are just the norms now and not really "different".   What is different and gets noticed amongst the zombies are the old guy on a pay phone (old unused technology) and the new BMW (the next big thing in technology).    

And the difference in a phone unlocking the car and a key fob is that everyone always has their phone with them so it's just more convenient.    You no longer need to carry/remember/hope to not lose your car key fob.
I bet you're the type of guy who puts his jeans in the freezer

It's trying to signify that outside of this car, the world is just a zombie to technology/music/trends.   The expressionless dancing, mumbling music with no real "meaning", the fashion forward clothes, funky hair colors, etc are just the norms now and not really "different".   What is different and gets noticed amongst the zombies are the old guy on a pay phone (old unused technology) and the new BMW (the next big thing in technology).    

And the difference in a phone unlocking the car and a key fob is that everyone always has their phone with them so it's just more convenient.    You no longer need to carry/remember/hope to not lose your car key fob.
And your phone/tech even controls their dancing, the only thing that makes them humanly.

As Rihanna would say, please don't stop the music.

And that way, when the idiot loses their phone, the thief that finds it now not only has access to the car, but can use the HOME option said idiot also programmed in to thier phone's GPS app, and race to the house in the owner's car where they can unlock the door via the security app on the phone. So convenient!

And that way, when the idiot loses their phone, the thief that finds it now not only has access to the car, but can use the HOME option said idiot also programmed in to thier phone's GPS app, and race to the house in the owner's car where they can unlock the door via the security app on the phone. So convenient!
Are you the old guy on the pay phone in that commercial?

That BMW commercial with the dancing millennials.

I hate everyone and everything associated with that commercial. 

The expressionless girl dancing up to the car to unlock it with her phone - HOW IS THAT EASIER THAN KEYLESS ENTRY???

The mumbly singing in the background song - I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD HE'S SINGING!!

The idiot's doing lame dance moves in the street

I WILL NEVER BUY A BMW BECAUSE OF THIS COMMERCIAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqUoLkQ2ym0
I thought millenials were all burdened with gigantic student loan debt?  How are they buying BMWs?

The expressionless girl dancing up to the car to unlock it with her phone - HOW IS THAT EASIER THAN KEYLESS ENTRY???

The mumbly singing in the background song - I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD HE'S SINGING!!

I would have liked this post since I agree with the sentiment, but you got me to watch a stupid commercial that I had never seen before.  I just can't like that kind of behavior.

That crazy dancing

And if the thief is lucky that person has their wallet attached to the phone. Bonus points!

So these Dr. Pepper Fansville commercials.  Most were crappie and the payoff at the end was pretty bad.   Les Miles stole the trophy and got stuck by lightning.  I was hoping it would be Larry from the previous campaigns.  

The refs neighbors wasn't too bad but the only ones I sorta liked were with the young couple (Romeo and Juliet).  "You're wearing a wire?  YOU'RE WEARING A WIRE!?!?"

Overall a pretty bad campaign imo.  
I liked them.  While there weren't enough unique commercials in proportion to how often they were played, they were above average.  The over acting dramatic moments (eg, "that's his Dr Pepper hand!" were funny, but only the first time or two.  After that they got tired, but they were good the first few plays.

Les Miles getting struck by lightning actually made me chuckle.
New season of them. I absolutely love the mother whose son gets caught with the lacrosse racket. Kate French is the actress. 

If any of you listen to Pandora, have you heard the latest Tide commercials?  I have been pulling my earbuds out they are so bad.  

I've had about enough of Aaron Rodgers and his phony agent.
hate to say it but, yes. these are godawful. 

was wondering today if they ran nationally or if we're just getting pounded with them because home market. the very first one ever was mildly amusing. since then they've been terrible and getting worse.

The State Farm agent being the smug one?  If so, I agree.  I'm almost starting to feel sorry for the sports agent for having to deal with Rodgers and the State Farm guy.
Yes, the fist bumping dbag.  The sports agent should dump Rodgers and go for another up and coming QB like L. Jackson.  He already has Mahomes.  

Almost all of the ads featuring athletes and former athletes belong on this list.  At least the Jerry Rice Rice-A-Roni commercials make some sense.

If I never see the Charlize Theron Budwiser commercial again it'll be too soon. I now hate Run D.M.C. as a result as well.

Seen once or twice it's not so bad, but they play it every single commercial break on the MLB app streams.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Martha Stewart one where guy is cutting potatoes and “slices his finger off”, brings his hand up to screen to show no finger but not a trace of blood.  Wtf?   Then he proceeds to basically throw himself off of a 20 story patio railing plummeting to his death.   Interesting. 

Users who are viewing this thread