Mr. Pickles

I post my least favorite commercials here

12 minutes ago, shuke said:

Get this #### out of here.

I said sorry twelve hours ago.

If I could go back and hide it I would.

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Thanks 1

Please make stop the cartoon flying furniture commercials with Mahomes & Jimmy G (why HIM?).

They're beating us to death with those.

The Wendy's ad featuring the burger sliding down the bar annoys me because of all the notification pings.  It sounds like all of my family's phones are going off.

Kind of like how some dogs respond to doorbells in commercials. :bag: 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Posted (edited)

Commercials that use an alarm clock noise ...there are several of them now, with the most played seeming to be the vampire waking up inside of a giant Kit Kat bar.  

This instantly aggravates the #### out of me.  I don't want to hear an alarm clock - and it's a hack attention-grabbing device on par with radio ad guys that think it's funny to have loud police/fire sirens in their locals ads.  

The other one is the NFL Fanatics clothing line where this high-pitched scream/whine runs through this POS.  Seems perfect for the "large throat tattoo" set though.  

Edited by Binky The Doormat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/17/2020 at 10:04 AM, Jayrok said:

I think the aunts problem is the best of the bunch for those ads.  

"oh Ted, did you get my friend request?"  :lol:

Nope.  Ratt problem is WAY better.

State Farm commercial with Rodgers and Mahomes in restaurant...what is up with Mahomes using a full bottle of ketchup on top of his steak?  What’s the point of that to the commercial? 

3 hours ago, offdee said:

State Farm commercial with Rodgers and Mahomes in restaurant...what is up with Mahomes using a full bottle of ketchup on top of his steak?  What’s the point of that to the commercial? 

Mahomes, in real life, is a bit of a ketchup enthusiast.  Apparently the guy puts it on almost everything. link

Edited by trader jake
Doesn't make the commercial any better. Two MVP QBs are eating, where? The State Farm cafeteria?
  • Laughing 1

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/n_Mv/shingrix-shingles-doesnt-care

This Shingrix commercial is legit one of my favorite ads on TV.   The way the narrator just poops all over peoples happiness just has me rolling in laughter every time I hear it. Lol 

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

The Snickers commercial where the guy shows up to the Fantasy Draft in his fantasy shirtless horse costume.

By the board in the background they are already 4 rounds into the Draft....was this cosplay nerd autodrafting or something?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1