Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Mr. Pickles

I post my least favorite commercials here

I saw that this thread was active again and just assumed it was about the Michelle Obama "get fit" commercials.

1. 11 free throws in a row is pretty good

2. Free throws are not shot from four feet

and most egregiously ...

3. Nothing about shooting free throws has anything to do with getting fit or teamwork.

I understand that it's a commercial shot with public money and you can't afford slick production, but for chrissakes, your brother is a D-1 basketball coach, Michelle.

the lexus with a bow on it commercials were pretty awful but this new "hey i recognize that song" bit makes me want to throw the remote through the tv

The Guitar Hero one gave me doosh chills so bad I almost needed to seek medical attention.
Who's the hot mom?

The Aaron Rodgers State Farm title belt Discount Double check commercial was pretty horrible. Now they've done a sequel which is even worse.

The Aaron Rodgers State Farm title belt Discount Double check commercial was pretty horrible. Now they've done a sequel which is even worse.

Is that a woman at the end that yells through the window? If so, is that reflective of Wisconsin women?

How do these things get ok'd?

Is that a woman at the end that yells through the window? If so, is that reflective of Wisconsin women?
Pretty sure that's a guy.

:goodposting: And I think that commercial is pretty decent. The fat thing at the end seals it.

Ok, the high pitched "ROGERS" and moobs had me questioning male or female.

seriously? I hate the Packers will all my heart and thought that commercial was pretty good. The fat cheesehead was perfect and the not believing Rodgers is a QB is pretty good humor. Also liked raji dancing.

Why is Dr. Cox slumming it in a lame State Farm commercial? :confused:

:goodposting: Cocaine is a helluva drug..

seriously? I hate the Packers will all my heart and thought that commercial was pretty good. The fat cheesehead was perfect and the not believing Rodgers is a QB is pretty good humor. Also liked raji dancing.
And now we know.

They seem to have finally made a change in the commercial, but I was really hating the Arby's Fish Sandwich commercial because for whatever reason, they autotuned the guy saying "I'm on a boooooat, I'm on a boat!" at the end. They finally deleted that scene thank god.

Uh-oh! My sushi has turned into Peeyooshi!

Good lord. I haven't seen that spot yet. Who do they think they are marketing to?

Uh-oh! My sushi has turned into Peeyooshi!

Good lord. I haven't seen that spot yet. Who do they think they are marketing to?
Lowest. Common. Denominator. :confused:

Former State Farm client Jerry Newman is too dumb to live. Not even worth finding the commercial(s) to post here.

David Beckham's cockney accent sure is sexy

Strobbry Banahnah Smoooovie

Every commercial (by my count, it's in the 30s or 40s by now) that uses that ####ty "Suddenly I SEE, THIS IS WHAT I WANNA BE" song. :yucky:

When I see

all I think is of "doosh in slow motion".

Who's with me?

I've never understood those types of commercials in the first place. Who the #### is going to be powersliding through downtown streets?

REALLY?

That commercial actually makes me angry. It's like every employee at the advertising agency locked themselves in a boardroom for hours until they could come up with the most annoying commercial humanly possible. This crap has to stop.

REALLY?

That commercial actually makes me angry. It's like every employee at the advertising agency locked themselves in a boardroom for hours until they could come up with the most annoying commercial humanly possible. This crap has to stop.

I came in to post about this commercial.

It is miles ahead of 'annoying'. It is nails on a chalkboard, insane, OH, GOD, MAKE IT STOP!!! dreadful. I can't hit the mute button fast enough.

"Let's turn this siesta into a fiesta."

Seems like one of those commercials where the girl is famous 10 years from now and we look back and laugh.

REALLY?

It is miles ahead of 'annoying'. It is nails on a chalkboard, insane, OH, GOD, MAKE IT STOP!!! dreadful. I can't hit the mute button fast enough.

Much like "name that tune", I can identify as "this sucks" most ads within a couple seconds and change the channel. It's even more rewarding when I don't even know who the ad is for (which is most).

I personally despise the Cars.com ads with the "confidence" coming out of the person.

the GMC Terrain Geocaching preppy crew. :rolleyes:

REALLY?

Watching the Draft this weekend on NFL Network and this commercial has run about 100 times. I will never buy a Verizon product again just because this commercial is so flipping annoying.

The ESPN commercial where everyone is getting sick really grosses me out. Bad idea.

Agreed. For the most part, I have found the humor or genius in every one of the ESPN commercials; some might have just been misses. But, this one is downright unpleasant.

REALLY?

:goodposting:

easily the worst one out now. Hate it!

You know which one annoys me and they show it all the time. That stupid Delta/Visa card commercial at the airport where the guy goes on about the three-pronged plug and slip on shoes. Hate that guy.

REALLY?

:goodposting:

easily the worst one out now. Hate it!

You know which one annoys me and they show it all the time. That stupid Delta/Visa card commercial at the airport where the guy goes on about the three-pronged plug and slip on shoes. Hate that guy.

Then it's working. You are supposed to hate the guy. Don't be that guy, be the cool guy who has all the perks.

Not sure if this one has been posted - but, this has got to be the WORST.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYCIzQL2QKwState Farm - State of FandomETA: That Mother's Day Droid one is pretty bad too.

Does this one annoy everyone else like it does me?

Not sure if this one has been posted - but, this has got to be the WORST.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYCIzQL2QKwState Farm - State of FandomETA: That Mother's Day Droid one is pretty bad too.

Does this one annoy everyone else like it does me?
The commercial wouldn't be so annoying if they would have let the black guy talk like a normal person instead of making him be all jivey.

REALLY?

Watching the Draft this weekend on NFL Network and this commercial has run about 100 times. I will never buy a Verizon product again just because this commercial is so flipping annoying.
I don't think it's the content of the commercial that makes it so horrible, but rather the massive amount of times that they run it.

REALLY?

I don't think it's the content of the commercial that makes it so horrible, but rather the massive amount of times that they run it.
I've only seen it twice and I hate it already.

REALLY?

I've only seen it twice and I hate it already.
Turrible, turrible, turrible.

When I see

Who's with me?

I've never understood those types of commercials in the first place. Who the #### is going to be powersliding through downtown streets?
A doosh. And we get to see it in slow motion.

REALLY?

The crying makes you go to the TV thinking WTF if you aren't watching. Yes, I hate all commercials that do this.

I bet they filmed it and decided to subtitle later because the actresses couldn't enunciate while crying.

Edited by 17seconds

When I see

Who's with me?

I assumed that was Joe Bryant.