What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reunion Draft Rolls (1 Viewer)

rzrback77

Footballguy
1) Twilight 194

2) Pimpin Ain't Easy 191

3) grouse 159

4) Pictus Cat 144

5) Old Milwaukee 137

6) rzrback77 120

7) ShadowMaster 119

8) Fiddles 117

9) Team Legacy 116

10) ravnzfan 109

11) radballs 89

12) Sinrman 83

13) valence 78

14) Captain Hook 74

I rolled for the last three (Twilight, ShadowMaster, & Old Milwaukee) and sent email confirmation to Valence.

Now we are ready to go when Captain Hook gets the thread going. I would go ahead and start it, but am leaving out of town this afternoon and will have limited internet accedd and will be forced to the phone a lot till Monday.

Happy Drafting and save your old buddy, who slaved long and hard getting this thing going a few bargains!

Last edited by a moderator:
Twilight

ShadowMaster

Pimpin Ain't Easy

Old Milwaukee

Anybody got emails for these slackers? Also still waiting to hear from Frank Black. If not, Sinrman is waiting in the wings.

i think twilights on vacation right?edit to add from no mercy board:

Twilight said:
Figured I'd go ahead and start it, as I'll be out of pocket soon.I'm heading for a visit to my brother in Utah this Saturday (June 6th). That visit will only be a couple of days, but I'll then do a camping tour of the Utah Nat. Parks for about the next 7-10 days, which means very limited access. I'll get my cell to someone, however, should we get our act together quickly.

i think twilights on vacation right?edit to add from no mercy board:

Twilight said:
Figured I'd go ahead and start it, as I'll be out of pocket soon.I'm heading for a visit to my brother in Utah this Saturday (June 6th). That visit will only be a couple of days, but I'll then do a camping tour of the Utah Nat. Parks for about the next 7-10 days, which means very limited access. I'll get my cell to someone, however, should we get our act together quickly.
I sent him an email, but realized he was out till end of the week. Our goal is to get all the rolls in tomorrow or Wednesday so that we can have the draft positions ready to start the draft on Friday morning.

rzrback77 said:
Twilight

ShadowMaster

Pimpin Ain't Easy

Old Milwaukee

Anybody got emails for these slackers? Also still waiting to hear from Frank Black. If not, Sinrman is waiting in the wings.
I don't need no f#$%g email.............................roll them bones!

rzrback77 said:
Twilight

ShadowMaster

Pimpin Ain't Easy

Old Milwaukee

I don't need no f#$%g email.............................roll them bones!
Not sure that I understand. I sent you a PM with rolling instructions. You need to roll them and send me a copy. Look at teh PM if you need instructions.

whats the draft clock going to be?

im not around the pc much on weekends especially fathers day weekend

I think that an 8-hour clock should be functional for this group. We have already had some that were concerned that we need to be complete prior to the July 4th weekend, so I would rather start early than wait till after the Father's Day weekend. Starting on Friday, that would only give us two weeks, which seems unreasonable. I would also be ok with starting the draft as soon as we get all the rolls in and not starting the clock till Monday morning and then planning for a clock off during July 4th. An alternate would be to start the clock when we start the draft on or before Friday morning. Clock will be on during weekends, but will be off from Midnight CDT until 9:00 CDT. If this is inconvenient for the Pacific coasters, please sound off on these issues here in this thread in the next day or two so that it will be determined prior to starting.

I think that an 8-hour clock should be functional for this group. We have already had some that were concerned that we need to be complete prior to the July 4th weekend, so I would rather start early than wait till after the Father's Day weekend. Starting on Friday, that would only give us two weeks, which seems unreasonable. I would also be ok with starting the draft as soon as we get all the rolls in and not starting the clock till Monday morning and then planning for a clock off during July 4th. An alternate would be to start the clock when we start the draft on or before Friday morning. Clock will be on during weekends, but will be off from Midnight CDT until 9:00 CDT. If this is inconvenient for the Pacific coasters, please sound off on these issues here in this thread in the next day or two so that it will be determined prior to starting.
I think we should start now or as soon to now as possiblebtw, is it standard ssl\mbsl rules? i forget.

Link to last year's MFL site

Scoring rules and starting line-up information provided in the link to last year's MFL website

I am leaving tomorrow afternoon headed out of town for my job. I will give the other four from now till around 8:00 or so tomorrow morning. Then I plan to roll the dice for the other four and enter the final draft slots in the thread.

If Captain Hook will load us up a draft thread, then we can begin drafting tomorrow afternoon. The clock will begin at 9:00 CDT on Monday, but if we are serious about trying to get done prior to the July 4th weekend, we should draft as if the clock is on beginning tomorrow afternoon.

Again, the clock will be off each night beginning at Midnight CDT and will re-start at 9:00 am CDT the next day. If you are going to be away from the internet for a considerable amount of time, please share your cell number with someone close to you in the draft order.

And if possible, try to keep track of the draft via cell phone while you are away.

Link to last year's MFL site

Scoring rules and starting line-up information provided in the link to last year's MFL website

I am leaving tomorrow afternoon headed out of town for my job. I will give the other four from now till around 8:00 or so tomorrow morning. Then I plan to roll the dice for the other four and enter the final draft slots in the thread.

If Captain Hook will load us up a draft thread, then we can begin drafting tomorrow afternoon. The clock will begin at 9:00 CDT on Monday, but if we are serious about trying to get done prior to the July 4th weekend, we should draft as if the clock is on beginning tomorrow afternoon.

Again, the clock will be off each night beginning at Midnight CDT and will re-start at 9:00 am CDT the next day. If you are going to be away from the internet for a considerable amount of time, please share your cell number with someone close to you in the draft order.

And if possible, try to keep track of the draft via cell phone while you are away.
Reminder of Twilight's reply about his availability:"Presently in Bryce Canyon NP, but I'm in and have no problem doing the scoring. My access is very limited right now, and will be for another week, so the 19th start date is better."

I am not sure when exactly Twilight is due back, but we are not beginning the clock till Monday so I don't see an issue with beginning the draft without a clock today.

Captain Hook has volunteered to start the thread so we will begin when he kicks the thread off.

I rolled for the final three and sent the other copy of the rolls to Valence. I hope that he will check in and verify the last three rolls.

Twilight 194

ShadowMaster 119

Old Milwaukee 137

I will update the initial post next and then we are all set to go.

Will also send PM to Captain Hook.

oh yeah - for rvnzfan, I sent the money via snail mail yesterday and included a donation for Twilight's season long efforts!

Users who are viewing this thread