What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Phenoms FF - 6 leagues left to fill (1 Viewer)

Unlucky

Phenom
PHENOMS = PAYOUTS!

Offering some of the best prize payout percentages you'll find, Phenoms Fantasy Football Leagues are now ready and open for 2009. You can expect top notch customer service, as I, the Commissioner, answer your emails promptly and oversee your live drafts and auctions to make sure they run smoothly.

Phenoms FF Leagues are fair, competitive, and trustworthy. Many members of this community play in leagues at Phenoms FF.

You can find a variety of league options, including Live and Slow Drafts and Auctions, Re-Draft or Contract Keeper Leagues, $50, $100, $200, $500, or $1000 entry fee leagues, Deep, Flex or No-Flex lineups, PPR or NON PPR scoring, Worst-To-First Waivers or Blind Bidding Waivers, and Trading/No Trading leagues.

One of the most popular league formats is the OMEGA 72 team league. 6 Leagues of 12 battle for 11 weeks, with the top 4 from each league moving on to the Championship Bracket in weeks 12 to 16. $50 can be turned into $1315!

Check it out: http://www.phenomsff.com/index.html

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me: commissioner@phenomsff.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking at the competition, and I don't believe you can find better payouts at any other commercial fantasy league site.

Did the rule about ST's get changed as we discussed?

For example:

Say you have Hester starting. He also returns punts. You get zero positive things if he scores on a punt return, but if he fumbles, this counted against you. That was absolutely horrible, imo. That has to be fixed. Otherwise, great leagues.

fasteddie_21 said:
Did the rule about ST's get changed as we discussed? For example:Say you have Hester starting. He also returns punts. You get zero positive things if he scores on a punt return, but if he fumbles, this counted against you. That was absolutely horrible, imo. That has to be fixed. Otherwise, great leagues.
Yes. Offensive players only lose points on fumbles while playing offense. I don't want to give double credit for a kick return to both the player and the D/ST, so I don't give individual players points for the return TD. MFL's scoring options are great!

fasteddie_21 said:
Did the rule about ST's get changed as we discussed? For example:Say you have Hester starting. He also returns punts. You get zero positive things if he scores on a punt return, but if he fumbles, this counted against you. That was absolutely horrible, imo. That has to be fixed. Otherwise, great leagues.
Yes. Offensive players only lose points on fumbles while playing offense. I don't want to give double credit for a kick return to both the player and the D/ST, so I don't give individual players points for the return TD. MFL's scoring options are great!
That is perfectly fine...I just was miffed when on ST's, your players couldn't get any positive points, but they could get negative ones. That was irritating. Thanks for addressing it!

Still have some Slow and Semi-Slow draft openings, and I'll start more if the current ones fill. If you have any league requests, now is a good time to email me. I'll do my best to set up whatever you want.

If you're looking for another league with top prize payouts, there are still openings in a wide range of leagues.

12 Live Drafts and Auctions left to fill. $50 to $200.

Still have spots in the 72 team Omega League: turn $50 into $1315!

What are the odds of starting just one more Semi-Slow draft up? $50 one, if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread