What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

. (1 Viewer)

Chris..I'd like a team, I'll send the check in the mail to the address...Team name will be GORIZON.

Ken

:blackdot: Oooooooooooh !!!! :porked:

Looks like 31 teams taken, and only 5 left.

Hey Bruce, is the draft officially moved back to Monday August 24th? The site still says the 17th.

:eek: Oooooooooooh !!!! :o Looks like 31 teams taken, and only 5 left.Hey Bruce, is the draft officially moved back to Monday August 24th? The site still says the 17th.
Still chance it starts up around the 17th as we now have 2 spots left. Depends how quickly payments come in.

Hi, I got your PM and your email, thanks. Before I cement myself in this league, I have a few questions. I looked around on the site a few times so sorry if I missed any of this.1st:

It will be a group of 3 12-team redraft leagues.Weeks 1-11: Play each team in your conference once. The top 4 teams from each conference will move on.Week 12: Winner of each conference receives a bye.Remaining 8 teams submit their lineup. The 4 lowest scores are eliminatedWeek 13: 4 conference winners and 4 top teams from Week 12 submit their lineup.The 4 lowest scores are eliminated. These 4 teams each receive $35 and finish 5th - 8th.
Is there a typo in here somewhere or am I just not understanding. Is there a difference between leagues and conferences or is that the same thing?2nd: Are trades allowed?3rd: How will the draft be conducted? Is this all done within a couple hours one night or over several days? How long before each pick.4th: How many rounds is the draft?5th: Max roster size? Any regulations on how many players we can have on our roster at each position?

1st:

It will be a group of 3 12-team redraft leagues.

Weeks 1-11: Play each team in your conference once. The top 4 teams from each conference will move on.

Week 12: Winner of each conference receives a bye.

Remaining 8 teams submit their lineup. The 4 lowest scores are eliminated

Week 13: 4 conference winners and 4 top teams from Week 12 submit their lineup.

The 4 lowest scores are eliminated. These 4 teams each receive $35 and finish 5th - 8th.
Is there a typo in here somewhere or am I just not understanding. Is there a difference between leagues and conferences or is that the same thing?Correct, conference/league same thing. Sorry for the typo there.

2nd: Are trades allowed?

Trades are not allowed at any point.

3rd: How will the draft be conducted? Is this all done within a couple hours one night or over several days? How long before each pick.

The draft is a slow draft using MyFantasyLeague with a 12 hour clock per pick. Last year the drafts took between 8-12 days to finish.

4th: How many rounds is the draft?

There are 18 rounds

5th: Max roster size? Any regulations on how many players we can have on our roster at each position?

18 is max roster size. No position maximums.

Re: League/Conference deal...

4 teams from each league...12 teams total...3 get byes for winning their league.

That leaves 9 teams....I assume top 4 of these 9 after week 12 advance...the rules say 8...

Users who are viewing this thread