What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

THE FBG Fashion Thread :style: (2 Viewers)

Going to Thanksgiving with the family. Need to choose out of these 3 shirts. I don't really know which color is more in season but I'm leaning toward the red.

Dress shirts
I've been seeing these flannel lumberjacks shirts popping up everywhere. I have one similar to that blue one. Good look.

Going to Thanksgiving with the family. Need to choose out of these 3 shirts. I don't really know which color is more in season but I'm leaning toward the red.

Dress shirts
I've been seeing these flannel lumberjacks shirts popping up everywhere. I have one similar to that blue one. Good look.
Hells yeah. I liked the blue too but I saw some butch lady with a mullet sporting it the other day and I didn't know if that would taint the look.

Dress shirts
Hells yeah. I liked the blue too but I saw some butch lady with a mullet sporting it the other day and I didn't know if that would taint the look.
I think it would actually help your street cred.

Dress shirts
Word. Thanks. I will be pairing them with my black pants. I made sure to take the advice in the thread and bought pants that don't have an insemen in them, so I should be good to go.

Dress shirts
Word. Thanks. I will be pairing them with my black pants. I made sure to take the advice in the thread and bought pants that don't have an insemen in them, so I should be good to go.
make sure they have some sweet pleats and flare out at the boot.

recently, I haven't been wearing underwear with two pairs of jeans I have.

Trendy?

They are both button fly, which feels kinda funky when out-of-doors.

urbanhack said:
I need a ruling on the G-Star Raw clothing line. in particular....this
This is probably fine if you have a pair of Oakleys permanently fused to your head and make your living as a trance DJ at an after hours club in Moscow or Stockholm. For anyone else, I'd pass.

urbanhack said:
I need a ruling on the G-Star Raw clothing line. in particular....this
This is probably fine if you have a pair of Oakleys permanently fused to your head and make your living as a trance DJ at an after hours club in Moscow or Stockholm. For anyone else, I'd pass.
An Ed Hardy/Affliction shirt would be a nice touch undernearth.

Dress shirts
Interesting choice of words given the gender of the person wearing said shirt.

Dress shirts
There is a Gap commercial pimping the flannel and one of the GAP dancers is so incredibly beautiful. I stopped fast forwarding TIVO'd commercials just to try and watch her dance.

Always wanted a pair of these (Jack Boots).
Pair of plain round toe roper style boots (flat low heel for you non cowboy boot guys) is pretty close to that. I've got this pair. http://www.sheplers.com/mens/roper_wellington/030066.htmlJ
No matter how ya' slice it there JB, those are cowboy boots.In the world of :style: anything "cowboy" is a no go.
Maybe in your droopy suspender, office supplies as jewelry definition of :style: .I don't disagree they're not for everyone though :cool:

J

Last edited by a moderator:
Always wanted a pair of these (Jack Boots).
Pair of plain round toe roper style boots (flat low heel for you non cowboy boot guys) is pretty close to that. I've got this pair. http://www.sheplers.com/mens/roper_wellington/030066.htmlJ
No matter how ya' slice it there JB, those are cowboy boots.In the world of :style: anything "cowboy" is a no go.
what makes you say that?the fact that they are "roper" boots specifically listed under the Cowboy Boot tab?

Users who are viewing this thread