Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
offdee

THE FBG Fashion Thread :style:

just picked up this polo....classic look and great color. Should be good for golf, Texas nights, and Sunday brunch :style:

http://www.tobi.com/product/16134-paul-smi...9306#ref=plroll

Solid purchase GB.

The silver buttons make it stand out from your normal plain polo and I'm liking the extra button on the chest pocket. Gives it that add'l :style:

looks like a bowling shirt
your mom looks like a bowling shirt
:whistle::shrug:

This seems like a really good deal to me. Buy 1 get 2 free at Charles Tyrwhitt.

Not familiar with this brand, but looks to be a good deal. 3 decent dress shirts for $120 total ($40 a piece) is a solid find.

If they have slim fit (athletic fit) cuts available even better.

:####instyle:

I'm not sure what this is supposed to say but it's most likely correct.:censoredstyle:

This seems like a really good deal to me. Buy 1 get 2 free at Charles Tyrwhitt.

Someone recommended to me to sign up for their mailing list. I hear every few months they'll run a special, you can get a custom fit dress shirt for $30 or so.

Going to Thanksgiving with the family. Need to choose out of these 3 shirts. I don't really know which color is more in season but I'm leaning toward the red.

Dress shirts

I've been seeing these flannel lumberjacks shirts popping up everywhere. I have one similar to that blue one. Good look.

Going to Thanksgiving with the family. Need to choose out of these 3 shirts. I don't really know which color is more in season but I'm leaning toward the red.

Dress shirts

I've been seeing these flannel lumberjacks shirts popping up everywhere. I have one similar to that blue one. Good look.
Hells yeah. I liked the blue too but I saw some butch lady with a mullet sporting it the other day and I didn't know if that would taint the look.

Dress shirts

:lmao:

Nigel! :wagsfinger:

If anyone can point me in the direction of a really bad, cheap Christmas sweater, I'd appreciate it.

these are $. I wear one with pride to Xmas parties.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a really bad, cheap Christmas sweater, I'd appreciate it.

these are $. I wear one with pride to Xmas parties.
E-Bay's pretty rife with them, so I'll probably go there.

Dress shirts

Hells yeah. I liked the blue too but I saw some butch lady with a mullet sporting it the other day and I didn't know if that would taint the look.
I think it would actually help your street cred.

Dress shirts

Word. Thanks. I will be pairing them with my black pants. I made sure to take the advice in the thread and bought pants that don't have an insemen in them, so I should be good to go.

Word. Thanks. I will be pairing them with my black pants. I made sure to take the advice in the thread and bought pants that don't have an insemen in them, so I should be good to go.

wat?

Dress shirts

make sure they have some sweet pleats and flare out at the boot.

Make sure they have some sweet pleats and flare out at the boot.

Those are the folds on the front of the pant right? The lady at the store told me those are their nice ones.

recently, I haven't been wearing underwear with two pairs of jeans I have.

Trendy?

They are both button fly, which feels kinda funky when out-of-doors.

Goodwill down?

Goodwill down?
Hasn't borne fruit.

Goodwill down?
Hasn't borne fruit.
Garage sales are also good for supplying terrible holiday sweaters.

I need a ruling on the G-Star Raw clothing line. in particular....this

eBay is your friend. Picked one up for 8 bucks for a Christmas party. Worst sweater wins a prize. I like my chances.

With love.

Meh.

For 200 bucks you can do much better.

Nice sweater for those chilly nights in Frisco.

For $200 :towelwave: and I don't mind spending coin on clothes.

A little cheesy if you ask me.

This is probably fine if you have a pair of Oakleys permanently fused to your head and make your living as a trance DJ at an after hours club in Moscow or Stockholm. For anyone else, I'd pass.

This is probably fine if you have a pair of Oakleys permanently fused to your head and make your living as a trance DJ at an after hours club in Moscow or Stockholm. For anyone else, I'd pass.
An Ed Hardy/Affliction shirt would be a nice touch undernearth.

Dress shirts

Interesting choice of words given the gender of the person wearing said shirt.

Minus the Oakleys, I had the same image in my head.

Dress shirts

There is a Gap commercial pimping the flannel and one of the GAP dancers is so incredibly beautiful. I stopped fast forwarding TIVO'd commercials just to try and watch her dance.

Men's Boots:

These

or

These

Neither

2nd link for sure. The first ones look too :equestrianstyle: Edited by offdee

Men's Boots:

These

or

These

Neither

2nd link for sure. The first ones look too :equestrianstyle:
I'm with offdee here. 2nd ones are much better but I'm not a fan of brown shoes in general.

Always wanted a pair of these (Jack Boots).

I've never owned a pair of boots but those are classic. Wouldn't mind having a pair of those when scalping Nazis.

Pair of plain round toe roper style boots (flat low heel for you non cowboy boot guys) is pretty close to that. I've got this pair. http://www.sheplers.com/mens/roper_wellington/030066.html

J

No matter how ya' slice it there JB, those are cowboy boots.

In the world of :style: anything "cowboy" is a no go.

Pair of plain round toe roper style boots (flat low heel for you non cowboy boot guys) is pretty close to that. I've got this pair. http://www.sheplers.com/mens/roper_wellington/030066.html

J

Maybe in your droopy suspender, office supplies as jewelry definition of :style: .

I don't disagree they're not for everyone though :cool:

J

J

:cool: