What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WCOFF MOCK DRAFTS #3 & #4 (1 Viewer)

WCOFF has given out draft positions today to those who paid early. I'm going to be starting up a couple mock drafts on myfantasyleague.com.

We'll go with a time limit of 6 hours/pick and we'll suspend the clock from 11:00 pm - 8:00 am est. Do not sign up if you feel that you won't be able to make your picks.

Let me know which mock you'd like to join, what draft pick you want, and what your email is. I will send you an invitation to the mock draft. You can join both mocks if you like.

I will be drafting #1 overall in both mocks.

WCOFF MOCK #3

1) Footballman_696969

2) Radballs

3) Massraider

4) Angular_one

5) Mystery Team

6) GSWarriors

7) Ipljeff

8) Skycriesmary

9) Joefootball

10) Greyone

11) Captain Hook

12) Boxers

WCOFF MOCK #4

1) Footballman_696969

2) Radballs

3) Massraider

4) Greyone

5) Mystery Team

6) Darkman237

7) Boxers

8) Skycriesmary

9) GSWarriors

10)

11) Captain Hook

12) Stinkin Ref

Last edited by a moderator:
We will start as soon as we fill.

Roster Requirements:

Maximum of 20 players

Lineups Requirements:

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

1 Flex player (a RB or WR, or TE)

1 PK

1 Team Defense/Special team

Scoring:

a. Passing:

Yards passing divided by 20 (e.g. 215 passing yards = 10.75 fantasy points).

4 points for every passing TD

Minus one point (-1) for every interception thrown

2 points for every 2-point conversion

b. Rushing:

Yards rushing divided by 10 (e.g. 89 rushing yards = 8.9 fantasy points).

6 points for every rushing TD

c. Receiving:

Yards receiving divided by 10 (e.g. 112 receiving yards = 11.2 fantasy points)

6 points for every receiving TD

1 point for every catch

d. All Other TDs:

6 points for any TD scored by recovered or returned fumbles, laterals, or any other means by which a skill position player (QB, RB, WR, TE, or K) is awarded an individual TD, except kickoff and punt returns. No rushing or receiving yardage is awarded for a TD returned on a fumble.

e. Placekicking:

1 point for every Extra Point

3 points for every FG of 1 – 30 yards plus .1 point for every yard thereafter

Example: a 43-yard FG would be worth 4.3 points

f. Team Scoring (Defense/Special Teams):

1 point for every sack

2 points for every team takeaway (interception or fumble recovery)**

6 points for every TD (via interception return, fumble return, punt or kickoff return, blocked FG return, missed FG return, blocked punt return)*

2 points for every safety

5 points for every shutout ***

2 points for allowing between 1- 5 points ***

1 point for allowing between 6 – 10 points ***

I will send everyone an invitation to the league on MFL once the league fills. Just ignore all the line up and scoring details on the site. We will use MFL only to draft our teams. The scoring and line up information can be found in the second post of this thread. Further information can be found at wcoff.com.

I'll take 4th in mock 4.

And 10 in mock 3.

***Should an owner desire one of my spots I will gladly shift draft positions. As long as there is another space open.

I would like to draft in at least one of the two, but don't know my draft spot yet, as my last name was conveiently one of the few letters they left out in their list... :rolleyes:

joefootball will take pick 9. Give me 9 in both please. I sent you a private message with my email address. Let me know if you if you didnt get it.

Hey guys, pop on over to our show before we mock!

The Red vs Blue $500 Satellite Draft slots are announced tonight!

Draft slots were received for the main event, what did you get and what does it mean?

Also, we're discussing this year's TOP 14 Running backs and their strength of schedule against the run. You'll be surprised what we found. It WILL CHANGE your thinking on several of the top guys...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/redvsblue/200...nced-Episode-40

Show starts at 11pm EST.

Call in: 347-324-5404

WCOFF MOCK #3 is full and the clock has started. You should all have an invitation in your email inbox to join the league on MFL. Send me a PM if you have any problems.

I'll extend the clock a bit for the first round since its a weekend.

footballman i'll jump in if there's any way for me to slide into the #6 spot which is what I have at WCOFF. If not I'll wait for your next mock and just pencil me in at 6

I'm going to drop from #4. Moving wouldn't be an issue but I was thinking we might have been started by now.

Thanks

mock 4....we need to get it together fellas.....start checking in more....pre drafting....contacting the guy behind you whatever so we can pick it up a little......may have to bail and concentrate elsewhere if this pace keeps up....sorry if I am out of line...

sorry guys but mock #4 is dead to me.....please just give me whatever if you guys are still doing this...good luck to all of you this year....

Users who are viewing this thread