What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Mock sites? (1 Viewer)

gump

Footballguy
What sites does everyone use regularly?

I know antsports is one.

I thought I used something like "FFC" last year?

I'm looking for sites with many options that allows you flexibility and options to knock a couple of quick mocks out whenever you need to.

mockdraftcentral.com

is pretty good.

Yahoo's mock drafts are always full(noppr). The competition is questionable at times. The draft app is fairly easy to use and good on the eyes. Missing a draft grid ala ffc.

I will try cbs soon. Only because they offer different formats. 10 teamers and 12 teamers. PPR and non PPr.

mockdraftcentral.com

is pretty good.

Yahoo's mock drafts are always full(noppr). The competition is questionable at times. The draft app is fairly easy to use and good on the eyes. Missing a draft grid ala ffc.

I will try cbs soon. Only because they offer different formats. 10 teamers and 12 teamers. PPR and non PPr.
I started using the Elite Fantasy Football League website. They offer different formats too. Plus, they have a feature that I like where you can always request a mock draft with the settings that you want and they can approve it and post it for others to join. Check them out.

What sites does everyone use regularly?

I know antsports is one.

I thought I used something like "FFC" last year?

I'm looking for sites with many options that allows you flexibility and options to knock a couple of quick mocks out whenever you need to.
antsports is what it used to be for traffic, currently 1 more for serious mock draft 195

I've honestly given up on mock drafts. :( It hard enough to find a mock draft that is similar in format (scoring and starters/bench) to the league I'm trying to mock. But when I do, there's always a couple people that don't show up :angry: , so you basically have the system drafting best available regardless of pos. already drafted. :rolleyes: Then you have the 4-6 people that leave 1/2 through the draft after they have their starters :confused: , again, leaving the system to make the rest of their picks. So by round 10, there's already 1/2 the teams have there DEF and K's. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread