What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You can have any 3 women in the world (1 Viewer)

1. Nicole Sherziger (lead singer of the #####cat Dolls)

2. Marissa Miller

3. Denise Milani

Because I want to have secks with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm old, which is the reason all my choices are around 35yo (they each fit into the range of the french formula of 1/2-your-age-plus-7):

- Heather Graham

-

, presenter on Globe Trekker- Sarah Silverman

i'm old, which is the reason all my choices are around 35yo (they each fit into the range of the french formula of 1/2-your-age-plus-7):

- Heather Graham

-

Graham - excellent choice.McCormick - meh, but to each their own. Good looking and seems fun.

Silverman - for the love of God, why???

We all know this thread is a thinly veiled attempt to get lots of pictures of hot women...and some of you are doing a better job than others.

Miley Cyrus - She's my dynasty league sleeper. I wouldn't even touch her until her 18th birthday or maybe before then if we're in another country that's more relax about that sorta thing.

Alexa Chung - She's on some show on MTV. She has a sexy english accent, has legs that are 2 miles long and, oh yeah, she's uber-hot. I would have relations with her 400 times a year.

One of the girls in the 2G1C video - It's pretty much a given that she would do anything I want.

Miley Cyrus - She's my dynasty league sleeper. I wouldn't even touch her until her 18th birthday or maybe before then if we're in another country that's more relax about that sorta thing.Alexa Chung - She's on some show on MTV. She has a sexy english accent, has legs that are 2 miles long and, oh yeah, she's uber-hot. I would have relations with her 400 times a year.One of the girls in the 2G1C video - It's pretty much a given that she would do anything I want.
:mellow:

Ok, next question:

You can have any three STDs in the world. Which do you pick, and why?

I can't answer the question until the Dentist comes in and explains why we wouldn't want to deal with the hassle of sleeping with 3 gorgeous women.

I'm sure there are some pitfalls that I'm not properly considering.

No hot chefs?

No Deaf/Mutes?

No bisexual, exhibitionist, contortionists nymphomaniac lingerie models?

I feel like I don't even know this place anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread