What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 10 KR/PR IDP's looking at 2013 (1 Viewer)

is the list still

CB Patrick Peterson (PR)*
CB Janoris Jenkins (PR/KR)*
CB Javier Arenas (PR/KR)*
FS Devin McCourty (KR)*
CB Brandon Boykin (KR)
SS Jim Leonhard (PR)

CB Adam Jones (PR)
CB Marcus Sherels (PR)
CB Dominique Franks (PR)
CB Coye Francies (KR)

is the list still

CB Patrick Peterson (PR)*

CB Janoris Jenkins (PR/KR)*

CB Javier Arenas (PR/KR)*

FS Devin McCourty (KR)*

CB Brandon Boykin (KR)

SS Jim Leonhard (PR)

CB Adam Jones (PR)

CB Marcus Sherels (PR)

CB Dominique Franks (PR)

CB Coye Francies (KR)
Arenas won't being getting much work in zona

Cardinals acquired CB Javier Arenas from the Chiefs in exchange for FB Anthony Sherman.
A nickel corner, Arenas was expected to be a return ace when the Chiefs made him the No. 50 pick of the 2010 draft, but he's proven to be highly ordinary on special teams. He'll be a candidate to man the slot in Arizona, but the presence of Patrick Peterson and rookie Tyrann Mathieu means Arenas won't be featured on returns. Arenas played a career-high 724 snaps last season, but graded out as the No. 51 corner in Pro Football Focus' ratings. The Cards have now added Arenas, Antoine Cason and Jerraud Powers at cornerback. Mathieu will play safety, but could eventually see time in the slot.

that was last ***Updated August 26, 2013***

brad smith got put on ir a few days later, around the time brown went down, knocking wilson off return duties, and washington was cut a few days after that.

I doubt he updates his general list of top returners to keep an eye on all that much, as he has Oakland Raiders: Taiwan Jones CB, Jacoby Ford WR

that said, I haven't vetted the list for accuracy -- it's a list I referred to lat year, and I just now checked to see if he had an updated one for this year, so use at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread