What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Team IDP, Annual, Auction League - auction to start in next 4-6 day (1 Viewer)

brianhatch

Footballguy
$125 buy in. We have 8 paid members. 4 people have said they wanted in but didn't pay yet. We want to start asap, so if you can confirm and pay via leaguesafe (all secure), on of those last couple spots is yours.

Great league, active owners, will be fun, relatively fast paced auction. Great way to get used to auctions if you aren't familiar.

This will be an annually renewing league, so if you want sometime long-term great. If not, some will just play here waiting for one of our dynasty leagues to open up next year (always popular).

Anyway, http://www4.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/72463 is the link to the league.

Email doopfantasyfootball@gmail.com if you are interested. And hurry.

Oh, and of course, all money held in trust by leaguesafe, so you're fully secure, and 100% payout after $70 league software site fee.

- Brian Hatch, co-Commish and player

I am the other co-commish and a participant in this league.

This league now has 1-2 spots open at the most. We have decided to go with a 12 team league. Payment into leaguesafe.com will secure your entry into this league and the auction will start 72 hours after the 12th team is paid up. We have a number of players who have expressed their interest but are yet to pay so if your keen, jump in with your leaguesafe payment and your in for 2009.

More details on the league are here: http://fantasyfootball.wikidot.com/annual-redraft-league

FYI - Entry into our 2009 leagues will give you first option on joining our 2010 leagues. Our 2010 plans include a 32 team dynasty full IDP league & a 16 team dynasty full IDP auction/contract hybrid league with rookie drafts.

Sorry, wanted to clarify. We have 11 of 12 members who have paid (one owes $50 still of the $125, but I've guaranteed as commish and will post in before we auction, and he'll just paypal me).

We have 5 other members who have said "I'm in" but didn't actually post a payment yet. I have no reason why it's taking them so long.

The first one of those 5 that pay, will close the league. If someone new comes along, reads the above rules, sends us an email saying send me the leaguesafe invoice, and then pays it first, then that person gets in.

As soon as I see the last person has paid, I will update this listing. So read the rules with confidence it isn't a waste.

doopfantasyfootball@gmail.com

League has been filled. Keep us in mind next year, when we'll have three leagues:

Annual Auction - 14 team

Dynasty Draft - 16 team

Dynasty Auction - 16 team

Take care and have a great season!

Just to clarify, yes all of DOOP fantasy football's leagues are filled for 2009.

In 2010 at least 3 new leagues will be available with additional details to be updated on our website in the coming months. These will include:

14 team annual/redraft auction league with full IDP/PPR

16 team dynasty auction salary cap/contract hybrid league with rookie drafts, full IDP/PPR

32 team dynasty league with 2 conferences/double players, full IDP/PPR

Please email Chris & Brian at doopfantasyfootball@gmail.com if you wish to express an interest in these leagues or be kept on a email list to notify you of developments for next season.

Users who are viewing this thread