What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Lost Season 6 *** (1 Viewer)

Who's had the best post-Lost career? Surprised none of the cast was able to transition to films successfully...
Locke and Jin were on Hawaii 5-0

Juliet seems to have been on every one of these "event" type shows that are near apocolypitic or alien stuff.

Jack did the one movie where he got really skinny?

:shrug:

the worst part about this show is that it's made me hate JJ Abrams so much that i have not been able to watch the Star Trek reboot, nor am I excited about the new Star Wars.

eat a dong JJ Abrams!

the worst part about this show is that it's made me hate JJ Abrams so much that i have not been able to watch the Star Trek reboot, nor am I excited about the new Star Wars.

eat a dong JJ Abrams!
Why? JJ Abrams was responsible for the awesome first season. As I understand it, different showrunners had taken over when things went downhill.

ScottNorwood said:
They never explained why they kidnapped Walt. F this stupid show
they were building walt up to be some super power kid. in the long run he didnt pan out to be much except a false lead

i bet vincent is still running around the island today

the worst part about this show is that it's made me hate JJ Abrams so much that i have not been able to watch the Star Trek reboot, nor am I excited about the new Star Wars. eat a dong JJ Abrams!
I just don't get the hatred. Sure.there are some plot twists that didn't make sense, but so what? The characters were great, the narrative, drama and suspense level was high throughout, and there was never a poor season.

Frankbot said:
Who's had the best post-Lost career? Surprised none of the cast was able to transition to films successfully...
The nerdy time travel scientist plays a completely different role (and plays it awesome) on Justified.

Mario Kart said:
Just about three years ago it ended. The finale still is worth watching.Awesome, awesome stuff.
:goodposting: I watched the finale again recently. Hadn't seen it in awhile. Blown away again. Such an amazing show.

perfect example of a great show that the network almost ruined by milking....I think I read the creators said they originally intended 3 seasons but ABC made them stretch it to 6...it really showed....could have been the best show ever if stuck to 3 seasons....show lost steam with the fillers.

I still enjoyed it and loved the finale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankbot said:
IIRC, Evangeline Lilly at one point towards the end of Lost said acting wasn't really her focus anymore. Terry O'Quinn has bounced around a lot of television (5-0 & 666 Park Avenue, also Falling Skies.) A number of people have showed up on another ABC show created by a couple of Lost's big writers Once Upon a Time (Hurley, Claire, Charles Widmore.)

I would have thought Josh Holloway would have been huge. I never liked Sawyer much, but he had a huge following (especially from women.)

the worst part about this show is that it's made me hate JJ Abrams so much that i have not been able to watch the Star Trek reboot, nor am I excited about the new Star Wars. eat a dong JJ Abrams!
I just don't get the hatred. Sure.there are some plot twists that didn't make sense, but so what? The characters were great, the narrative, drama and suspense level was high throughout, and there was never a poor season.
My biggest issue is how adamant they were about everything having an explanation, when very little did. It's like the hottest girl you've ever met flirting with you for six years, saying that one day she will treat you to a sexual experience like none you've ever had. You build that up in your brain to be something extraordinarily wonderful, but in the long run all she does is seduce you, lead you on, dim the lights, and proceed to give you a Cleveland Steamer.

I would have thought Josh Holloway would have been huge. I never liked Sawyer much, but he had a huge following (especially from women.)
Would have probably been a good fit for Jack Reacher.
I have seen several places where people didn't love Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher. I didn't have a problem with him and enjoyed the film with him in it.

While I agree that Holloway could have done a good job, studios make the financial decision that they are better off having a true star that will be a draw on name alone than a relative no name that may not put fannies in the seats. Reacher didn't make huge money (compared to other Cruise flicks), but it still made $217M globally. I doubt it would have made that much with Holloway in the title role.

Loved this show, but Season 3 is pretty poor. There were a lot of clunker bad episodes (Jack's tattoo, The Glass Ballerina, Nikki & Paulo,) but especially looking back on it now because in particular in that season there were tons of plot "twists" and setups that were brought up that were later dropped or the story ended up going in an entirely different direction (Ben being obsessively in love with Juliet for example.) If not for the brilliant season finale, I think the show would have Lost its audience and not been able to recover from it.

I personally did not like season 5 much but that had more to do with the route the story ended up taking.

With the island "moving" and the time travel aspects which I thought were just "wth?"

My biggest issue is how adamant they were about everything having an explanation, when very little did. It's like the hottest girl you've ever met flirting with you for six years, saying that one day she will treat you to a sexual experience like none you've ever had. You build that up in your brain to be something extraordinarily wonderful, but in the long run all she does is seduce you, lead you on, dim the lights, and proceed to give you a Cleveland Steamer.
:lmao:

So true.

They definitely tried to do too much at times and that would work to the show's detriment. I hated the ping-ponging through time and couldn't wait for that part of the storyline to end.

now this show i'd watch

I still hate the last season.

Other than that, best show on television ever. But they really ruined it that last season. And they left umpty ump loose ends unresolved.

no. there was just a lot of yelling, plot twists that led to nothing, false leads, dead ends, and a sappy conclusion.

I admit season 1 and 2 were pretty cool. there was a lot going on, the flashback way of telling the story from multiple angles was cool and well done, and they set up some pretty neat possible mythology.

Then they pretty well decided to vomit on all that stuff.

Now, if JJ truly had nothing to do with season 3-6, then maybe i'll give him a pass.

Damon Lindelhof and the other guy can sure suck it though

I agree 100% with Dentist. Because of the letdown (unresolved plot twists) at the conclusion of the series, I will not watch anything made by anyone associated with Lost. No JJ Abrams, no bad robot, no Hawaii 5-0, no Alcatraz. Biggest letdown in tv series history, with the possible exception of the Sopranos. They just made up Lost as they went along and never had any intention of bringing all (or any) of the plot twists together. Inexcusable.

I agree 100% with Dentist. Because of the letdown (unresolved plot twists) at the conclusion of the series, I will not watch anything made by anyone associated with Lost. No JJ Abrams, no bad robot, no Hawaii 5-0, no Alcatraz. Biggest letdown in tv series history, with the possible exception of the Sopranos. They just made up Lost as they went along and never had any intention of bringing all (or any) of the plot twists together. Inexcusable.
:hifive:

Frankbot said:
Since you brought it up, here's what the more notable cast members have done since they first appeared on Lost. I did not include onesy-twosy guest appearances on tv shows. Mind you, none of this incorporates any level of screentime, so if the actor/actress had one line in a movie and they are credited then they will be included in the listing. The list also includes movies are shows that have not come out yet.

Matthew Fox / Jack

Movies: World War Z, Alex Cross, Emperor, Speed Racer, Vantage Point, We Are Marshall, Smokin' Aces

TV: None

Jorge Garcia / Hurley

Movies: Get A Job, iSteve, Maktub, Sweetzer, Deck The Halls, Little Athens, The Good Humor Man, Happily Even After

TV: Alcatraz

Naveen Andrews / Sayid

Movies: Diana, Animals, The Brave One, Planet Terror, Grindhouse, Provoked: A True Story

TV: Reckless (TV Movie), Sinbad, The Ten Commandments (TV Movie)

Josh Holloway / Sawyer

Movies: Ten, Paranoia, Battle Of The Year, Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, Stay Cool, Whisper

TV: Intelligence, Five (TV Movie),

Daniel Dae Kim / Jin Kwon

Movies: The Onion Movie, The Cave

TV: Hawaii Five-O, Andromeda Strain (Miniseries)

Yu Jun Kim / Sun Kwon

Movies: The Neighbors, Heartbeat, Harmony, Seven Days, Diary Of June

TV: Mistresses, Two Sisters (TV Movie)

Evangeline Lilly / Kate

Movies: The Hobbit: There And Back Again, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, Real Steel, Afterwards, The Hurt Locker

Terry O'Quinn / John Locke

Movies: None

TV: Hawaii Five-O, 666 Park Avenue, Gang Related, Ring Of Fire (Miniseries), Taken From Me: The Terry Rubin Story (TV Movie), Hallelujah (TV Movie), Masters Of Science Fiction (TV Miniseries)

Emilie De Ravin / Claire

Movies: The 34th Battalion, Love And Other Troubles, Operation: Endgame, The Chameleon, Remember Me, Public Enemies, The Perfect Game, Ball Don't Lie, The Hills Have Eyes, Santa's Slay, Brick

TV: Once Upon A Time, Air Force One Is Down, Americana (TV Movie), Hign Noon (TV Movie),

Michael Emerson / Ben Linus

Movies: Ready? OK!, Jumping Off Bridges, The Legend Of Zorro, 29th And Gay

TV: Person Of Interest

Henry Ian Cusick / Desmond

Movies: The Girl On The Train, Frank vs. God, Not Another Happy Ending, Hitman, 9/Tenths, Half Light

TV: The Hundred, Scandal

Dominic Monaghan / Charlie

Movies: Monster Butler, Deep Burial, Molly Moon: The Incredible Hypnotist, Soldiers Of Fortune, The Millionaire Tour, The Day, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I Sell The Dead, Shooting Livien,

TV: The Unknown, Goodnight Burbank, Flash Forward, Devil's Bible (Documentary),

Harold Perrineau / Michael

Movies: Inferno: A Linda Lovelace Story, The Best Man Holiday, Without Ward, Ten, Go For Sisters, Snitch, Zero Dark Thirty, Sunset Stories, Transit, Seeking Justice, Case 219, The Killing Jar, Felon, Your Name Here, Ball Don't Lie, Gardens Of The Night, 28 Weeks Later

TV: The Family Guide, Wedding Band, Sons Of Anarchy, Georgia, Blade, The Unusuals, Demons (TV Movie)

Elizabeth Mitchell / Juliet

Movies: Answers To Nothing, Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, Running Scared

TV: Revolution, Prosecuting Casey Anthony (TV Movie), V

Ken Leung / Miles

Movies: None

TV: The Night Shift, Person Of Interest, Zero Hour, Deception, Susan 313 (TV Movie), Big Mike (TV Movie)

Maggie Grace / Shannon

Movies: Relative Insanity, Decoding Annie Parker, Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, Taken 2, Lockout, Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, Faster, The Experiment, Knight & Day, Flying Lessons, Malice In Wonderland, Taken, The Jane Austen Book Club, Suburban Girl, The Fog

TV: When Calls The Heart (TV Movie), Californication

Michelle Rodriguez / Ana Lucia

Movies: Turbo, Machete Kills, Fast & Furious 6, InAPPropriate Comedy, Resident Evil: Retribution, Blacktino, Battle Los Angeles, Machete, Tropico De Sangre, Avatar, Fast & Furious, Gardens Of The Night, Battle Seattle, The Breed, BloodRayne

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW, I think the island was meant to be "Pergatory" all along, but the blogs all caught on to that in season 1, so the writers had to deny, deny, deny....and come up with another plan.

I was pleased with the outcome :shrug:

Frankbot said:
Since you brought it up, here's what the more notable cast members have done since they first appeared on Lost. I did not include onesy-twosy guest appearances on tv shows. Mind you, none of this incorporates any level of screentime, so if the actor/actress had one line in a movie and they are credited then they will be included in the listing. The list also includes movies are shows that have not come out yet. Matthew Fox / JackMovies: World War Z, Alex Cross, Emperor, Speed Racer, Vantage Point, We Are Marshall, Smokin' AcesTV: None Jorge Garcia / HurleyMovies: Get A Job, iSteve, Maktub, Sweetzer, Deck The Halls, Little Athens, The Good Humor Man, Happily Even AfterTV: Alcatraz Naveen Andrews / SayidMovies: Diana, Animals, The Brave One, Planet Terror, Grindhouse, Provoked: A True StoryTV: Reckless (TV Movie), Sinbad, The Ten Commandments (TV Movie) Josh Holloway / SawyerMovies: Ten, Paranoia, Battle Of The Year, Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, Stay Cool, WhisperTV: Intelligence, Five (TV Movie), Daniel Dae Kim / Jin KwonMovies: The Onion Movie, The CaveTV: Hawaii Five-O, Andromeda Strain (Miniseries) Yu Jun Kim / Sun KwonMovies: The Neighbors, Heartbeat, Harmony, Seven Days, Diary Of JuneTV: Mistresses, Two Sisters (TV Movie) Evangeline Lilly / KateMovies: The Hobbit: There And Back Again, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, Real Steel, Afterwards, The Hurt LockerTV: None Terry O'Quinn / John LockeMovies: NoneTV: Hawaii Five-O, 666 Park Avenue, Gang Related, Ring Of Fire (Miniseries), Taken From Me: The Terry Rubin Story (TV Movie), Hallelujah (TV Movie), Masters Of Science Fiction (TV Miniseries) Emilie De Ravin / ClaireMovies: The 34th Battalion, Love And Other Troubles, Operation: Endgame, The Chameleon, Remember Me, Public Enemies, The Perfect Game, Ball Don't Lie, The Hills Have Eyes, Santa's Slay, BrickTV: Once Upon A Time, Air Force One Is Down, Americana (TV Movie), Hign Noon (TV Movie), Michael Emerson / Ben LinusMovies: Ready? OK!, Jumping Off Bridges, The Legend Of Zorro, 29th And GayTV: Person Of Interest Henry Ian Cusick / DesmondMovies: The Girl On The Train, Frank vs. God, Not Another Happy Ending, Hitman, 9/Tenths, Half LightTV: The Hundred, Scandal Dominic Monaghan / CharlieMovies: Monster Butler, Deep Burial, Molly Moon: The Incredible Hypnotist, Soldiers Of Fortune, The Millionaire Tour, The Day, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I Sell The Dead, Shooting Livien,TV: The Unknown, Goodnight Burbank, Flash Forward, Devil's Bible (Documentary), Harold Perrineau / MichaelMovies: Inferno: A Linda Lovelace Story, The Best Man Holiday, Without Ward, Ten, Go For Sisters, Snitch, Zero Dark Thirty, Sunset Stories, Transit, Seeking Justice, Case 219, The Killing Jar, Felon, Your Name Here, Ball Don't Lie, Gardens Of The Night, 28 Weeks LaterTV: The Family Guide, Wedding Band, Sons Of Anarchy, Georgia, Blade, The Unusuals, Demons (TV Movie) Elizabeth Mitchell / JulietMovies: Answers To Nothing, Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, Running ScaredTV: Revolution, Prosecuting Casey Anthony (TV Movie), V Ken Leung / MilesMovies: NoneTV: The Night Shift, Person Of Interest, Zero Hour, Deception, Susan 313 (TV Movie), Big Mike (TV Movie) Maggie Grace / ShannonMovies: Relative Insanity, Decoding Annie Parker, Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, Taken 2, Lockout, Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, Faster, The Experiment, Knight & Day, Flying Lessons, Malice In Wonderland, Taken, The Jane Austen Book Club, Suburban Girl, The FogTV: When Calls The Heart (TV Movie), Californication Michelle Rodriguez / Ana LuciaMovies: Turbo, Machete Kills, Fast & Furious 6, InAPPropriate Comedy, Resident Evil: Retribution, Blacktino, Battle Los Angeles, Machete, Tropico De Sangre, Avatar, Fast & Furious, Gardens Of The Night, Battle Seattle, The Breed, BloodRayneTV: None
:thumbup: Wow, awesome work here. Skimming through it, seems like Kate is the most likely to transition to legit film star possibly. Depending on how the Hobbits go for her. Forgot she was in that robot fighting movie with Wolverine.

Frankbot said:
Since you brought it up, here's what the more notable cast members have done since they first appeared on Lost. I did not include onesy-twosy guest appearances on tv shows. Mind you, none of this incorporates any level of screentime, so if the actor/actress had one line in a movie and they are credited then they will be included in the listing. The list also includes movies are shows that have not come out yet. Matthew Fox / JackMovies: World War Z, Alex Cross, Emperor, Speed Racer, Vantage Point, We Are Marshall, Smokin' AcesTV: None Jorge Garcia / HurleyMovies: Get A Job, iSteve, Maktub, Sweetzer, Deck The Halls, Little Athens, The Good Humor Man, Happily Even AfterTV: Alcatraz Naveen Andrews / SayidMovies: Diana, Animals, The Brave One, Planet Terror, Grindhouse, Provoked: A True StoryTV: Reckless (TV Movie), Sinbad, The Ten Commandments (TV Movie) Josh Holloway / SawyerMovies: Ten, Paranoia, Battle Of The Year, Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, Stay Cool, WhisperTV: Intelligence, Five (TV Movie), Daniel Dae Kim / Jin KwonMovies: The Onion Movie, The CaveTV: Hawaii Five-O, Andromeda Strain (Miniseries) Yu Jun Kim / Sun KwonMovies: The Neighbors, Heartbeat, Harmony, Seven Days, Diary Of JuneTV: Mistresses, Two Sisters (TV Movie) Evangeline Lilly / KateMovies: The Hobbit: There And Back Again, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, Real Steel, Afterwards, The Hurt LockerTV: None Terry O'Quinn / John LockeMovies: NoneTV: Hawaii Five-O, 666 Park Avenue, Gang Related, Ring Of Fire (Miniseries), Taken From Me: The Terry Rubin Story (TV Movie), Hallelujah (TV Movie), Masters Of Science Fiction (TV Miniseries) Emilie De Ravin / ClaireMovies: The 34th Battalion, Love And Other Troubles, Operation: Endgame, The Chameleon, Remember Me, Public Enemies, The Perfect Game, Ball Don't Lie, The Hills Have Eyes, Santa's Slay, BrickTV: Once Upon A Time, Air Force One Is Down, Americana (TV Movie), Hign Noon (TV Movie), Michael Emerson / Ben LinusMovies: Ready? OK!, Jumping Off Bridges, The Legend Of Zorro, 29th And GayTV: Person Of Interest Henry Ian Cusick / DesmondMovies: The Girl On The Train, Frank vs. God, Not Another Happy Ending, Hitman, 9/Tenths, Half LightTV: The Hundred, Scandal Dominic Monaghan / CharlieMovies: Monster Butler, Deep Burial, Molly Moon: The Incredible Hypnotist, Soldiers Of Fortune, The Millionaire Tour, The Day, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I Sell The Dead, Shooting Livien,TV: The Unknown, Goodnight Burbank, Flash Forward, Devil's Bible (Documentary), Harold Perrineau / MichaelMovies: Inferno: A Linda Lovelace Story, The Best Man Holiday, Without Ward, Ten, Go For Sisters, Snitch, Zero Dark Thirty, Sunset Stories, Transit, Seeking Justice, Case 219, The Killing Jar, Felon, Your Name Here, Ball Don't Lie, Gardens Of The Night, 28 Weeks LaterTV: The Family Guide, Wedding Band, Sons Of Anarchy, Georgia, Blade, The Unusuals, Demons (TV Movie) Elizabeth Mitchell / JulietMovies: Answers To Nothing, Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, Running ScaredTV: Revolution, Prosecuting Casey Anthony (TV Movie), V Ken Leung / MilesMovies: NoneTV: The Night Shift, Person Of Interest, Zero Hour, Deception, Susan 313 (TV Movie), Big Mike (TV Movie) Maggie Grace / ShannonMovies: Relative Insanity, Decoding Annie Parker, Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, Taken 2, Lockout, Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, Faster, The Experiment, Knight & Day, Flying Lessons, Malice In Wonderland, Taken, The Jane Austen Book Club, Suburban Girl, The FogTV: When Calls The Heart (TV Movie), Californication Michelle Rodriguez / Ana LuciaMovies: Turbo, Machete Kills, Fast & Furious 6, InAPPropriate Comedy, Resident Evil: Retribution, Blacktino, Battle Los Angeles, Machete, Tropico De Sangre, Avatar, Fast & Furious, Gardens Of The Night, Battle Seattle, The Breed, BloodRayneTV: None
:thumbup: Wow, awesome work here. Skimming through it, seems like Kate is the most likely to transition to legit film star possibly. Depending on how the Hobbits go for her. Forgot she was in that robot fighting movie with Wolverine.
Umm.. you forgot the best character on the show:

Sam Anderson/ Bernard, DDS

Movies: Water for Elephants, Breaking the Girls, 3 2 1 Frankie Go Boom!,

TV: Memphis Beat (1 episode), Hawaii 5-0 (1 episode), Men at Work (1 episode), NCIS: LA (1 episode), Justified (4 episodes), Dallas (2 episodes)

Over the past several months, I powered through the entire series on Netflix. I had never watched it before and somehow managed to avoid a lot regarding the series over the past few years, mostly by choice as I always planned to watch it at some point.

What a great series. It really did suck you in and made you care about the characters. It was tough to turn off. I am among those who was disappointed in the finale, though. I thought it left too much unanswered and was wrapped up very neatly and very quickly. I'm repeating a lot of the things that I've read in this thread since finishing it last night, but it did seem as though many of the storylines that you were made to think were important just disappeared: Walt, Ben and Widmore, the importance of the children/island pregnancy storyline, what was the point of the hydrogen bomb?

The sudden they're-all-dead-and-here-they-all-are-together-again reunion just seemed cheap to me. I understand that the series suffered from the effects of the writers' strike during the middle seasons, but rather than the time-jumping and having them initially leave the island (only to return) seemed like filler and a waste of time. I think it would have been better to see a single time jump or event to create separate timelines, but then focus more on the events that led up to their individual deaths, as opposed to the "Well, here they are. They're all dead."

I can't imagine the amount of information and theories that exist on the internet for this show, and I can't wait to get into it. Like I said, I thought this was a terrific series overall.

Over the past several months, I powered through the entire series on Netflix. I had never watched it before and somehow managed to avoid a lot regarding the series over the past few years, mostly by choice as I always planned to watch it at some point.

What a great series. It really did suck you in and made you care about the characters. It was tough to turn off. I am among those who was disappointed in the finale, though. I thought it left too much unanswered and was wrapped up very neatly and very quickly. I'm repeating a lot of the things that I've read in this thread since finishing it last night, but it did seem as though many of the storylines that you were made to think were important just disappeared: Walt, Ben and Widmore, the importance of the children/island pregnancy storyline, what was the point of the hydrogen bomb?

The sudden they're-all-dead-and-here-they-all-are-together-again reunion just seemed cheap to me. I understand that the series suffered from the effects of the writers' strike during the middle seasons, but rather than the time-jumping and having them initially leave the island (only to return) seemed like filler and a waste of time. I think it would have been better to see a single time jump or event to create separate timelines, but then focus more on the events that led up to their individual deaths, as opposed to the "Well, here they are. They're all dead."

I can't imagine the amount of information and theories that exist on the internet for this show, and I can't wait to get into it. Like I said, I thought this was a terrific series overall.
just quit now... everything you search for will be unfulfilling

I think this is one of those shows that was semi-interesting to talk about whilst it was on.... there were a lot of web discussions and what not... and a lot of easter eggs on the show that made it cool to watch in real time

Sadly all the cool theorizing and what not led to a massive pile of ####... so in retrospect we all just wasted our time.

Honestly I waste my time on a lot of things.. but i've never regretted any time waste more than the 100 hours or so that I put into "lost"

I think this is one of those shows that was semi-interesting to talk about whilst it was on.... there were a lot of web discussions and what not... and a lot of easter eggs on the show that made it cool to watch in real time

Sadly all the cool theorizing and what not led to a massive pile of ####... so in retrospect we all just wasted our time.

Honestly I waste my time on a lot of things.. but i've never regretted any time waste more than the 100 hours or so that I put into "lost"
pretty much sums it up

but if you do want to investigate each episode this is the best source

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Biggest tease ever. Still mad I managed to get sucked in. When I see reruns on TV instead of rewatching them I quickly pass over to something else.

Top 3 greatest series ever. Not a minute of time wasted.
I really got tired of the time travel stuff and was glad when it finally ended. But overall I agree with you that this was one of the greatest TV shows ever. There are very few shows which had me anxiously waiting for the next new episode. That's pretty rare for me. Lost did that every week and every season.

Biggest tease ever. Still mad I managed to get sucked in. When I see reruns on TV instead of rewatching them I quickly pass over to something else.
i watched 20 minutes of Lost the other day just to see how i felt about it 5 years later... and some plot point immediately came up that i knew wasn't going to be resolved and went nowhere.

I got hella pissed at that point and cursed the makers of that show... demanding my life I wasted on that show back.

Yeah, I've found that anything related to Lost on the internet is a hot mess. To much zany theorizing and nerd fighting to sift through in order to get to anything substantial.

It is what it is. I watched it, I enjoyed it. I'll never watch it again.

I loved Lost. The more I look back on it, the more I appreciate it for what it was. I've still never come close to finding a show that sucked me in week after week more than this one.

I even went back and watched the whole series again a few years back when I was travelling all the time. It was just as good the second time.

I loved Lost. The more I look back on it, the more I appreciate it for what it was. I've still never come close to finding a show that sucked me in week after week more than this one.

I even went back and watched the whole series again a few years back when I was travelling all the time. It was just as good the second time.
For all the hating I do on lost.... I will say that for several seasons it did have me sucked in and I put more thought into WTF was happening on that show than I did with many other shows.

And that's coming from someone who didn't get in until season 4... i power watched the first 3 seasons which were mostly good... and probably most of the captivating discussion online happened around those seasons before they started warping the island and making a huge mess of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread