What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2009 Anarchy League 2 Thread (1 Viewer)

David Yudkin

Footballguy
LEAGUE 2 Draft Page Link

Draft Order:

Anarchy99 - 670

There It Is - 617

Just Win Baby - 578

rzrback77 - 577

Old Milwaukee - 557

Jiggyonthehut - 555

Captain Hook - 512

radballs - 505

Biabreakable - 504

nittanylion - 493

Duckboy - 487

Pimpin' Ain't Easy - 464

CalBear - 455

Sinrman - 451

Fiddles - 432

Bri - 284

All team passwords are: anarchy2

Please pick your own password with at least one number in it.

I set the draft to start today (7/28) at noon Eastern. Since there was not much notice, I have turned the timer off. I'm hoping since this is the good behavior league that we might not need it, but technically there is a 4 hour time limit to make a pick.

Good gawd I'm always at the end... :lmao:

Thanks again for doing this, David. And good luck again this year, all!

I tried to take ADP but the system apparently has to update topost it as the draft hadn't officially started yet . . .

Remind me again..... All players score each week, not just a certain highest per position player or two, correct?

You can't have more than RBs or 6 WRs or 3TEs?

Its been a couple of years and I can't remember. Looking at the site, the above is what I determined, but it is different, in an interesting and amusing kind of way!

Remind me again..... All players score each week, not just a certain highest per position player or two, correct?You can't have more than RBs or 6 WRs or 3TEs?Its been a couple of years and I can't remember. Looking at the site, the above is what I determined, but it is different, in an interesting and amusing kind of way!
All teams have to have 2 TMQB, 4 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE, 2 PK, 2 DEF and 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE). Same as always.So max would be 5 RB -OR- 6 WR -OR- 3 TE.

All teams have to have 2 TMQB, 4 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE, 2 PK, 2 DEF and 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE). Same as always.So max would be 5 RB -OR- 6 WR -OR- 3 TE.
they all score each week, there's no survivor type starting lineup in this one right?Here's a weird one-any thoughts on back to back QBs when I pick, David?

hey david is it possible for you to setup mfl to turn on the the send draft updates checkbox for everyone?

hey david is it possible for you to setup mfl to turn on the the send draft updates checkbox for everyone?
My team was already getting them. I reset the option and it is defintiely turned on if it wasn't before. Each team may have to pick that option from the team owner page.

they all score each week, there's no survivor type starting lineup in this one right?Here's a weird one-any thoughts on back to back QBs when I pick, David?
You can do whatever you want . . .
I asked that Q prematurely...I'm curious what you or any of the guys think AFTER the picks-if 2 QBs would be a good move there

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is the first time I've taken a RB in the first round in this format.

But it's Tomlinson at 1.13.

Edit: Check that, I think I took Tomlinson at 1.01 once.

Last edited by a moderator:
after seeing all of my targets get taken before me glad to see Bri not take anyone I was looking at

gl with that strategy buddy

:lmao:

Pick 2.04

CalBear selected Smith, Steve CAR WR

nice pick CB. very nearly pulled the trigger on smith instead of clark

Im banking on the dropoff being steeper at TE at the next turn than WR

Checking in with my Bookend WR's Wayne and Jennings!

Man, what a collection of acumen in this Group - tough Drafting right out of the gates!

Anarchy League = Great Prep Work for UltimateSurvivor2!!!

I think this is the first time I've taken a RB in the first round in this format.But it's Tomlinson at 1.13.Edit: Check that, I think I took Tomlinson at 1.01 once.
IIRC it was pick 2 as I wanted him at pick 3.. believe that was in 2006..I took Portis over SAlex because LT was gone.

Can somebody post the results of your draft here...curious to see who you hacks are reaching on.

Can somebody post the results of your draft here...curious to see who you hacks are reaching on.
Go to the link for the ADP you will be using.Lazy bugger.
If that wasn't a softball -- he actually comes in here and asks for it. :confused:
Ya. Similar to his SP fishing trips where he tries to get ppl smarter than him to do all the work.btw Sonny just busting ur chops. Nothing but love for u man.

My first (of many, probably) tactical error... at 2.14 I took White, hoping Olsen or Cooley would come back to me at 3.3... and if not, my fallback was Bowe... and of course they were all gone. Should have gone TE at 2.14. :thumbup:

Go to the link for the ADP you will be using.Lazy bugger.
If that wasn't a softball -- he actually comes in here and asks for it. :bye:
Ya. Similar to his SP fishing trips where he tries to get ppl smarter than him to do all the work.btw Sonny just busting ur chops. Nothing but love for u man.
Oh I know, likewise. :confused: Funny, but I was doing the same to you in the SP thread. You just haven't seen it yet. :D Check that, I see you found it.

My first (of many, probably) tactical error... at 2.14 I took White, hoping Olsen or Cooley would come back to me at 3.3... and if not, my fallback was Bowe... and of course they were all gone. Should have gone TE at 2.14. :unsure:
Having been burned by taking a TE in the first or second round before in this (I think two years now), I decided to hold off. The points are excellent for a TE (2 pt/reception), but even the best are a bit hit-or-miss. Of all the positions, TE is the most inconsistent. Too many 0-5 point days for my liking...

Users who are viewing this thread