What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2009 Anarchy League 5 (1 Viewer)

David Yudkin

Footballguy
Here is the League Site LINK

Password is anarchy5.

Here is the current set of owners if we can get them all in . . .

The Future Champs - 739

BassNBrew - 638

TeamRamRod - 636

Rude Dog - 576

JAM - 544

Wadsworth - 534

Stinkin Ref - 532

BLOX - 519

Nitty Ninjas - 496

Crippler - 479

Jeremyx13 - 478

MisfitBlondes - 467

Valence - 455

cfrase - 453

ack88 - 444

coordinator - 384

Everyone needs to add their email addresses to the league site and once we see who's actually on board we can see about getting started . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
David Yudkin said:
The Future Champs - 739BassNBrew - 638TeamRamRod - 636Rude Dog - 576JAM - 544Wadsworth - 534Stinkin Ref - 532BLOX - 519Nitty Ninjas - 496Crippler - 479Jeremyx13 - 478MisfitBlondes - 467Valence - 455cfrase - 453ack88 - 444coordinator - 384Everyone needs to add their email addresses to the league site and once we see who's actually on board we can see about getting started . . .
I pmed everyone. BLOX has a full mailbox. Peace

Fellas, I'm trying to get logged in, tried 5 times, but I keep getting the INVALID PASSWORD error message in large red font.....

Nitty Ninjas

Sorry guys. I was at my in laws over last night. First chance I've had to log into my computer. If I'm still in, and I hope I am, please let me know when we're starting. My email below

ack88brian@verizon.net

Ref and Ack should be set for passwords.Where are we at for a head count?
No Word yet:The Future ChampsBLOXCripplercfrasecoordinatorChecked in on Thread, but not on site:Stinkin RefJeremyx13and Rude dog is Tasmanian Devils on the site.Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
There was another volunteer from the other thread . . .

Team Name: Kncks12

email: rslick12@hotmail.com

You can try to see if he still wants in and we can boot cfrase (who is now not showing up for his second league).

Tuesday night to start the draft? Fine by me, what time?

Four hour clock, suspended from midnight til 8:00 am, correct?

Thanks for the effort guys.

sorry was on holidays trying password it won't work for me either c_frase@hotmail.com
So Cfrase and the trhee DY listed. Lets DO IT!!!and someday, we all owe DY a cold beverage of his choice.Peace
I'm in and ready to go. It is saying I am up to draft, is that right. Do I have the first pick?
You inherited the first pick. I have not turned the draft on yet (unless it started itself).No timer for now until everyone makes a pick and gets on the same page. But yes to normally there being a 4 hour timer.

sorry was on holidays trying password it won't work for me either c_frase@hotmail.com
So Cfrase and the trhee DY listed. Lets DO IT!!!and someday, we all owe DY a cold beverage of his choice.Peace
I'm in and ready to go. It is saying I am up to draft, is that right. Do I have the first pick?
You inherited the first pick. I have not turned the draft on yet (unless it started itself).No timer for now until everyone makes a pick and gets on the same page. But yes to normally there being a 4 hour timer.

Users who are viewing this thread