What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 2 - Sign Up (Standard League) (1 Viewer)

GoBW in.

I will be away in Virginia all day Saturday without internet access should we get started before then. I'm making arrangements to send someone a proxy list of players for 2 rounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great group! IN!! :blackdot:

I'll be living off prepicks though--my workload has more than doubled...don't think I'll be able to keep up the threads for this one.

If Teamrr is in, I am IN!!!!
BSS- The woman who gave you previous sig material, she and I are no longer involved. However we are business partners (many drinks and many hours to explain that one ) When she is typing away in Ebay and I am surfing the net, she asks, "Are you doing your Football thing?" I say yes. Then she inquires as to whether of not that pervert, Seat-Sniffing guy is still around.I smile and say ya. And he made you famous baby...HehehehhePeacePS. I will Keeeeeck your butt

BSS- The woman who gave you previous sig material, she and I are no longer involved. However we are business partners (many drinks and many hours to explain that one ) When she is typing away in Ebay and I am surfing the net, she asks, "Are you doing your Football thing?" I say yes. Then she inquires as to whether of not that pervert, Seat-Sniffing guy is still around.I smile and say ya. And he made you famous baby...HehehehhePeacePS. I will Keeeeeck your butt
LOLtime to swtich that sig back on........

LOLtime to swtich that sig back on........
:) :D

ramrod

sniffer

OM

fred

hook

toads

fiddles

billwalsh

reaper

glumpy

bri

stinkinref

rangenius

fro

need 2

i'd be honored to join....

and sorry to hijack...but bassnbrew you're up in anarchy 5........

PM sent to Bass for Order.

That ragenius guy looks like a rookie, not to discourage new blood, but we might wanna have a 17th on standby.I did send him a PM as well.

I been a subscriber for 2 or 3 years now. Rookie by no means. I have played fantasy football for 15 years, since I was 20. 4 local money leagues, I commish one of my own. And I am doing a Dynasty league on web for first time this year with salaries/contracts. So I am excited about this season. Really looking forward to competing with you guys on here too.

I been a subscriber for 2 or 3 years now. Rookie by no means. I have played fantasy football for 15 years, since I was 20. 4 local money leagues, I commish one of my own. And I am doing a Dynasty league on web for first time this year with salaries/contracts. So I am excited about this season. Really looking forward to competing with you guys on here too.
No offense meant. the comment was Rookie in the sense of survivor leagues here on the boards. But everyone has to start somewhere, so welcome.peace

Users who are viewing this thread