Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wildbill

Strength of Schedule

9 posts in this topic

The notes from the latest version of Draft Dominator say the Strength of Schedule is from August 10th, but the only Strength of Schedule I can find on the site is from June 6th. Are there plans to post the update SOS to the site?

Actually the current SOS is from early June. I might of got a little carry away when I updated the dates in the DD. The SOS will most likely be updated after the first couple of weeks of preseason games.

Actually the current SOS is from early June. I might of got a little carry away when I updated the dates in the DD. The SOS will most likely be updated after the first couple of weeks of preseason games.

Are you ready to update yet? My draft happens August 20 my league can't be that early. We have seen the teams in preseason action. Is there a way a user can edit the SOS?

If there are updates to be made then I'd also like to see this updated as we are getting close to peak drafting season.

If there are updates to be made then I'd also like to see this updated as we are getting close to peak drafting season.

I second that.....this is very important information.Can you give any indication when we can expect the SOS updated?thx.

hot! New USOS released today. hopefully DD will get it on the next update!

hot! New USOS released today. hopefully DD will get it on the next update!

A "Get Latest Projections' will bring in the new SOS.

Bump. I saw the DD 13.0k SOS is still dated 6/10/2012. Is this going to be updated? Thanks.

latest version Sep3 now says SOS updated

13L - SOS 8/31/12