What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 1 DRAFT THREAD (Cumulative) (1 Viewer)

Well, was hoping one of those WRs in this last run would have dropped to me. So we'll have to go with the best of the rest...

6.07 Derrick Mason, WR, BAL

can you guys hurry up a little bit damn
Hey Norris, I really have absolutely no problem with you making snide comments or attempts at humor (or anything else) as far as this draft goes. But why don't you go create a draft commentary thread for just those types of comments and keep the draft thread clean? We don't have one yet, last I looked, so here is your opportunity to do something for the league instead of whatever it is you are attempting to do here in the draft thread.my :2cents:

All the talk about Lynch having an early bye screwed me up. Didn't check and now both my RBs have a week 9 bye. Feel a little compelled to take another RB.

6.14 RB Joseph Addai

Sorry. Got busy last night and forgot to send a list.

Since twilight sniped the WRs I wanted....and since Warner may be a little gimpy...

7.03 QB David Garrard

Well that was an unfortunate double up on the QBs the last few picks...

7.06 QB Jason Campbell, Washington Redskins

can someone pm next

edited for cleanup and to say I pm'd ebf

Last edited by a moderator:
Since he might not be here when my pick comes around again... time to go with a slightly less SOD pick.

7.09 - Chad Pennington, QB, MIA

WR Steve Smith

Rb Chris Henry

can someone pm next
really?
I am assuming he meant the WR. Do we need a ruling here? Bass? Norris?
Nope, he typed it in himself. No ruling necessary. RB Chris Henry is a member of an NFL team, and as such Norris is free to draft him. I say the pick stands.
Personal issues aside...we're all pretty sure he meant WR and it seems petty not to see it that way.

WR Steve Smith

Rb Chris Henry

can someone pm next
really?
I am assuming he meant the WR. Do we need a ruling here? Bass? Norris?
Nope, he typed it in himself. No ruling necessary. RB Chris Henry is a member of an NFL team, and as such Norris is free to draft him. I say the pick stands.
Personal issues aside...we're all pretty sure he meant WR and it seems petty not to see it that way.
I've got absolutely no personal issues with Norris. I'm actually glad he's in this draft. All that aside, I really don't think he meant WR Chris Henry. He specifically typed WR before Steve Smith and he specifically typed RB before Chris Henry. Nothing petty about it. I'm not sure he meant anything except what he typed in his post. Why do you think we're all pretty sure he meant the WR? It's not like he PM'd his list to somebody else who could have made a mistake. He picked the dude on his own.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm of the opinion that this should be considered an honest mistake. I mean...has the RB Henry been picked in ANY survivor league this year? I don't think he's owned in any of my DYNASTY leagues, let alone a survivor league.

Gonna hafta hold on Bass for a ruling, but this one seems obvious to me (personal issues with Norris aside).

On another note, I'm heading out of town for the weekend. I shuld be able to hop on for a pick or two, or PM somebody, but I won't have the time/access to keep post one well up to date. Either someone else needs to take it over for the w/e, or everyone will just hafta live with it being badly behind until at least Monday afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread