What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How do you feel about Cutler now? (current info on pg 46) (1 Viewer)

This team is gonna be a train wreck this season. Defense is horrific, Forte is 30, and Cutler is your QB. Congrats on finishing fourth in your division.

This team is gonna be a train wreck this season. Defense is horrific, Forte is 30, and Cutler is your QB. Congrats on finishing fourth in your division.
I think they are a 7-9 type team; there's still some decent top-level talent, but nothing below the top tier.

Boy, this team really took on the persona of its coach fast. It went from explosive and exciting and unpredictable to "I don't even think about the Bears from a FF standpoint". Not that they won't have FF impactful guys but it just seems like its all known and predictable now.

Boy, this team really took on the persona of its coach fast. It went from explosive and exciting and unpredictable to "I don't even think about the Bears from a FF standpoint". Not that they won't have FF impactful guys but it just seems like its all known and predictable now.
You can't be talking about last year's offense. WR screens and dump off passes to Forte 70% of the time. That was a very predictable and terrible offense last year.

Sadly, he's my best starting option until Romo comes back. Wish I could afford to move AJ Green or Fitz to get a QB, but my RB's are a mess too. Somehow managing to have a winning record at 3-2.

I understand why it's so quiet in here. 4 INTs on year. Carrying his team on his back. Terrible defense. Half his wrs and OL out for most of the season. No meltdowns. It's not as much fun to praise a guy for playing well as it is to bash him when he's playing poorly. That's society for you. Great job, Cutty.

I've been using him with Tannehill and Bortles in a superflex. Amazing how many times he's just better than those guys.

I'll give it to him. Zack Miller made one helluva catch! It's good to have ad like Jeffery and Langford will be a stud. Cutler decided to get his head out his(well you know) for tonight.

Playing as good as any qb in league right now, not named Brady. Awful quiet in here...
Looked great today. Has been really good all year even with the bad o-line (who still were letting people through like crazy today as well). Good coaching/play calling really making a difference here, I think,

#Bears C Matt Slauson: "So many of (Jay Cutler's) checks were just right on point. A lot of his checks were a lot of our biggest plays."

We still love him.

Sincerely,

Fans of the Green Bay Packers
We loved watching the Packers lose 4 of 5 games.

We loved watching GB lose to Lions and Chicago at home in same season since 1991.

We loved watching Cutler being better than Rodgers and spoil Favre night.

We have loved watching GB fail in epic fashion in the playoffs the last 4 years.

ES

Every Bears fan

You have to give props to Cutler. He's taken a beating over the years, played under some iffy schemes, and came back to prove a lot of doubters wrong. He hasn't taken the big contract and quit. And if you put smart coaches around him he can be very successful. Well done Jay.

Without Cutler at the helm, the Bears wouldn't be a team on the rise right now. Every game he's played this season has come down to the last drive.

Not even a full page in this thread this season. I understand it. People like a train wreck. It's a lot funner to watch failure than someone succeed. No surprise Larry is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is his year.  All of his wrs back.  Kevin White looks dynamite.  OL and defense much improved.  Will be best year of Cutler's career.  Mark it down. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bears coach John Fox said he is "expecting good things again" from Jay Cutler.

Cutler posted a career-best 92.3 quarterback rating last season, but the Bears finished bottom-12 in both points scored and total offense. Fox does not put those offensive struggles entirely on Cutler's plate. "Alshon [Jeffery] wasn’t healthy the whole season. Kevin White did not play," Fox said. "I’m not knocking any of the guys that did play, but a lot is always made of the quarterback, and his supporting cast is critical." Even with Martellus Bennett and Matt Forte gone, Cutler's weapons will be better this year if both Alshon and White can stay healthy. Basically going undrafted, Cutler carries some underappreciated upside.

Source: MMQB

Users who are viewing this thread