What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBL2 - Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

I PMd my pick to GoBW.

I have a FSWA draft at 6:30pm EST so if there's some sort of prob please email me. I don't figure to be checking in during that draft.

You guys,(and others in mock draft forum) thanks for all the practice drafts.

Per phone call, Reaper picks

11.10 TE Mercedes Lewis, Jax

He should be back well in time for his next pick!

alrighty then send out the dogs for TR

per PM list, Rangenius selects

11.14 Green Bay Packers DST

and por moi

11.15 Tampa Bay Bucs DST

pming TR

I PMd my pick to GoBW.I have a FSWA draft at 6:30pm EST so if there's some sort of prob please email me. I don't figure to be checking in during that draft.You guys,(and others in mock draft forum) thanks for all the practice drafts.
apparently bri pmed only 1 pick and its been taken so we are waiting

I PMd my pick to GoBW.I have a FSWA draft at 6:30pm EST so if there's some sort of prob please email me. I don't figure to be checking in during that draft.You guys,(and others in mock draft forum) thanks for all the practice drafts.
apparently bri pmed only 1 pick and its been taken so we are waiting
Tough turn to call for a round 12 pick at that point. :shrug:He's on Central time so His 6:30 start could end towards midnight Eastern. Sunday night, we've done pretty well this weekend. I'd wait--instead of interrupting with an email.Think I've worked up a passable list myself at this point, so if I'm on the clock before getting back y'all could also pm OldMilwaukee and he'll have my choices.

Users who are viewing this thread