What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 1 team - 12 team Auction - $50 buy in - redraft - MFL (1 Viewer)

Mighty Mice

Footballguy
I have hosted and currently host lots of big money leagues, early leagues...but I want to do an auction this year and haven't.

10 or 12 team. WCOFF (PPR) scoring

lineup: QB/2RB/2WR/TE/K/D + FLEX RB, WR or TE

E-bay style bids, prefer to host at MFL.

Can I get 9 - 11 people to join me?

PM or reply here, I will be back throughout the afternoon.

http://www20.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/63777 - if we can fill it, I will purchase it from MFL and run it. More details to follow.

Payouts:

$600 in league fees - $70 MFL fee = $530

1st - $250

2nd - $125

3rd - $75

4th - $50

Division winners $10 each

Last edited by a moderator:
I have hosted and currently host lots of big money leagues, early leagues...but I want to do an auction this year and haven't.

10 or 12 team. WCOFF (PPR) scoring

lineup: QB/2RB/2WR/TE/K/D + FLEX RB, WR or TE

E-bay style bids, prefer to host at MFL.

Can I get 9 - 11 people to join me?

PM or reply here, I will be back throughout the afternoon.

http://www20.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/63777 - if we can fill it, I will purchase it from MFL and run it. More details to follow.

Payouts:

$600 in league fees - $70 MFL fee = $530

1st - $250

2nd - $125

3rd - $75

4th - $50

Division winners $10 each

What do you mean by saying e-bay style bids?Is this an auction?Thanks.
Yes, it is an auction, and it works like ebay.Each team nominates 2 or 3 players each day, then teams bid on the nominated players. When the auction closes, high team gets the player. Everyone has the same amount of money in their wallet to spend.

Yes, it is an auction, and it works like ebay.Each team nominates 2 or 3 players each day, then teams bid on the nominated players. When the auction closes, high team gets the player. Everyone has the same amount of money in their wallet to spend.
Is it blind bidding or no?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested (I actually registered for this board primarily because I saw this). I haven't done something like this in a couple of years, but I do remembering it to be simpler to get a major portion of the draft out of the way via an AIM chat room or draft software than it was to do the whole thing on a message board.

Is it blind bidding or no?
No, high bidder on a player will show the team that holds the high bid. Waivers are BBID throughout the season, however

I'm interested (I actually registered for this board primarily because I saw this). I haven't done something like this in a couple of years, but I do remembering it to be simpler to get a major portion of the draft out of the way via an AIM chat room or draft software than it was to do the whole thing on a message board.
PM sent with info.

PM sent with info.
There's no TE or Flex in the current roster set-up on the league page. ?

PM sent with info.
There's no TE or Flex in the current roster set-up on the league page. ?
Fixed! Thanks for finding the mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread