What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free Draft Labels....? (1 Viewer)

Stinkin Ref

IBL Representative
got a board, etc....just looking for a way to print some position labels and save a few bucks.....

thanks....

Don't know of any off-hand, but it I were going to do it, I"d buy some avery labels, download their template into excel, then import a player dump from somewhere, got to any number of places you can get a player-team-pos list. You could export the player pool from DD if you wanted and modify that to even include bye weeks.

Don't know of any off-hand, but it I were going to do it, I"d buy some avery labels, download their template into excel, then import a player dump from somewhere, got to any number of places you can get a player-team-pos list. You could export the player pool from DD if you wanted and modify that to even include bye weeks.
this. Avery labels are templates in excel IIRC from the days when my leagues used physical draft boards.

I know this would not be free, but if you contact draftkit.com, the owner there may be able to do something for you. His name is Mike (and this is a plug), but he was one of the original draft board guys and if you already ahve the board, he may be able to sell you the labels. He is a great guy and he may be able to work with you.

I thought about this as well. looked into getting the labels at Staples. they had some colored labels, but none big enough to work. Also, they were pretty pricey. More so than simply ordering premade draft labels. Looking online they are also difficult to find. Did find some here: http://www.onlinelabels.com/OL100.htm , but 140 1.33X4" labels cost $27.95.

The premade labels here: http://www.draftkit.com/view-FB00REGLAB.html are only $16.00

Lots easier IMO.

I couldn't find any free labels. But savethedraft.com has the labels to download for 8.99. It's cheaper to order them because the labels are still going to cost about $12 on top of the download fee.

What I did was change the font colors and use all white labels so I only had to buy one pack of labels.

I couldn't find any free labels. But savethedraft.com has the labels to download for 8.99. It's cheaper to order them because the labels are still going to cost about $12 on top of the download fee.

What I did was change the font colors and use all white labels so I only had to buy one pack of labels.
Good idea.

went through mfl and they send you to a site called mffl and you can download all kinds of stuff...didn't realize it was there...thanks for all the suggestions though

sorry that should have been fflm........

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread