What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Annual Parade of Student Names (1 Viewer)

RudiStein

*Not really a bail bondsman
Cheyanne

Cheyenne

Shiann

All pronounced the same

Sierra

Ciara

Pronounced the same

Lorynne

Loren

Pronounced the same

I've got one class with 2 Tylers and 2 Taylors (one boy, one girl)

I've got another class with 2 Taylors (both girls) and twin girls with the last name Taylor

I've got a kid named Christopher but he wants to go by his middle name...Yaj (rhymes with 'dodge' i guess).

Random whacky names/spellings:

Izak

Alixzondra

Jaycie

Sommer

Makenzie

Aniston (she goes by Ani)

Kolton

Abbigale

Skylar

Aubree

McCord

Cheyanne

Cheyenne

Shiann

All pronounced the same

Sierra

Ciara

Pronounced the same

Lorynne

Loren

Pronounced the same

I've got another class with 2 Taylors (both girls) and twin girls with the last name Taylor

I've got a kid named Christopher but he wants to go by his middle name...Yaj (rhymes with 'dodge' i guess).

Izak

Alixzondra

Jaycie

Sommer

Makenzie

Kolton

Abbigale

Skylar

Aubree

McCord
There isn't a rollseyes smiley powerful enough for this one.

Cheyanne

Cheyenne

Shiann

All pronounced the same

Sierra

Ciara

Pronounced the same

Lorynne

Loren

Pronounced the same

Izak

Alixzondra

Jaycie

Sommer

Makenzie

Kolton

Abbigale

Skylar

Aubree

McCord
Was Friends on 14 years ago?EDIT: According to IMDB, it debuted on 9/22/94. Seems pretty quick to build up that kind of devotion. Maybe the parents were huge Days of Our Lives fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheyanne

Cheyenne

Shiann

All pronounced the same

Sierra

Ciara

Pronounced the same

Lorynne

Loren

Pronounced the same

Izak

Alixzondra

Jaycie

Sommer

Makenzie

Kolton

Abbigale

Skylar

Aubree

McCord
Was Friends on 14 years ago?
15. God we're old.

any normal ones?
Yeah. There are always a bunch of Nicks, Sarahs, Christophers, Jakes etc. I even have an Edward this year.Since this is California 30-40% of the kids are at least part Mexican-American. I've got the usual Javier, Jose, Carlos etc. But my favorite is the kids with the Spanish surnames and the suburban/modern first names.Skylar Gutierrez, Kylie Garcia, Courtney Lopez, Dakota Fuentes...

any normal ones?
Yeah. There are always a bunch of Nicks, Sarahs, Christophers, Jakes etc. I even have an Edward this year.Since this is California 30-40% of the kids are at least part Mexican-American. I've got the usual Javier, Jose, Carlos etc. But my favorite is the kids with the Spanish surnames and the suburban/modern first names.Skylar Gutierrez, Kylie Garcia, Courtney Lopez, Dakota Fuentes...
:shrug:

Skylar is the equivalent of a tribal tattoo.................Sounded cool at the time.

I don't have any kids, but if I have a daughter, I'm bringing 'Mary' back.

It's so common that it is uncommon.

Honestly what possesses parents to use such crazy names that will lead to their children having to correct the spelling of it for the rest of their life? Just asinine. My cousin's daughter's name is Mykenah. Took probably 4 Christmases for the entire family to spell it correctly.

Skylar is the equivalent of a tribal tattoo.................Sounded cool at the time.I don't have any kids, but if I have a daughter, I'm bringing 'Mary' back.It's so common that it is uncommon.
:goodposting: That's what we just named our daughter. I don't know any other Marys that aren't 70+.

Honestly what possesses parents to use such crazy names that will lead to their children having to correct the spelling of it for the rest of their life? Just asinine. My cousin's daughter's name is Mykenah. Took probably 4 Christmases for the entire family to spell it correctly.
:lmao: Ummm... how is that pronounced?

Cheyanne

Cheyenne

Shiann

All pronounced the same

Sierra

Ciara

Pronounced the same

Lorynne

Loren

Pronounced the same

Izak

Alixzondra

Jaycie

Sommer

Makenzie

Kolton

Abbigale

Skylar

Aubree

McCord
Was Friends on 14 years ago?EDIT: According to IMDB, it debuted on 9/22/94. Seems pretty quick to build up that kind of devotion. Maybe the parents were huge Days of Our Lives fans.
Maybe they were big fans of Jennifer Aniston's performance in Leprechaun ('93)?

Users who are viewing this thread