What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL1 Commentary (1 Viewer)

Ruffrodys05

IBL Representative
The teams thread by Norris hasn't been updated in forever, so I thought I'd start a commentary thread............

Team Ruffrodys

6.06 - Brett Favre, MIN (9)

11.11 - Sage Rosenfels, MIN (9)

12.06 - Daunte Culpepper, DET (7)

1.11 - Steve Slaton, HOU (10)

2.06 - Brian Westbrook, PHI (4)

8.06 - LeSean McCoy, PHI (4)

10.06 - Jamaal Charles, KC (8)

3.11 - Chad Ochocinco, CIN (8)

4.06 - Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ (9)

7.11 - Nate Washington, TEN (7)

9.11 - Michael Jenkins, ATL (4)

13.11 - Brian Robiskie, CLE (9)

5.11 - Owen Daniels, HOU (10)

14.06 - Cardinals, ARI (4)

My team suxor and I do not expect to get past week 3. Week 4 byes won't even be an issue. Enough said.

The teams thread by Norris hasn't been updated in forever, so I thought I'd start a commentary thread............

Team Ruffrodys

6.06 - Brett Favre, MIN (9)

11.11 - Sage Rosenfels, MIN (9)

12.06 - Daunte Culpepper, DET (7)

1.11 - Steve Slaton, HOU (10)

2.06 - Brian Westbrook, PHI (4)

8.06 - LeSean McCoy, PHI (4)

10.06 - Jamaal Charles, KC (8)

3.11 - Chad Ochocinco, CIN (8)

4.06 - Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ (9)

7.11 - Nate Washington, TEN (7)

9.11 - Michael Jenkins, ATL (4)

13.11 - Brian Robiskie, CLE (9)

5.11 - Owen Daniels, HOU (10)

14.06 - Cardinals, ARI (4)

My team suxor and I do not expect to get past week 3. Week 4 byes won't even be an issue. Enough said.
Mmmm, yeah, you're hurtin'. But anything can happen... :lmao:

QB

Tony Romo 5.02

Eli Manning 7.02

RB

Adrian Peterson 1.02

Ray Rice 4.15

Derrick Ward 6.15

Glen Coffee 13.02

WR

Wes Welker 2.15

Brandon Marshall 3.02

Donnie Avery 8.15

Davone Bess 10.15

Chaz Schillens 15.02

Jordy Nelson 14.15

TE

Vernon Davis 9.02

Tony Scheffler 11.02

D

Jets 12.15

Not my best effort by any means. QB should be okay. RB is middle of the road, need Ward to be the lead guy in TB and Coffee to get 6 or 8 touches a game. Wr is looking pretty ugly with injuries to Avery and Chaz, Marshall being a knucklehead and Bess falling down the depth charts. If Jordy is a starter for me, I am done quickly. Te is also weak, as it always is for me. I like the Jets D. I would say I am gone before week 5.

QBTony Romo 5.02Eli Manning 7.02RBAdrian Peterson 1.02Ray Rice 4.15Derrick Ward 6.15Glen Coffee 13.02WRWes Welker 2.15Brandon Marshall 3.02Donnie Avery 8.15Davone Bess 10.15Chaz Schillens 15.02Jordy Nelson 14.15TEVernon Davis 9.02Tony Scheffler 11.02DJets 12.15Not my best effort by any means. QB should be okay. RB is middle of the road, need Ward to be the lead guy in TB and Coffee to get 6 or 8 touches a game. Wr is looking pretty ugly with injuries to Avery and Chaz, Marshall being a knucklehead and Bess falling down the depth charts. If Jordy is a starter for me, I am done quickly. Te is also weak, as it always is for me. I like the Jets D. I would say I am gone before week 5.
Heck, I love your RBs overall. But I do agree that it mainly hinges on whether Ward is "the man" in Tampa and if SF uses Coffee some (which I think they will, to keep Gore fresh).Your WRs, in my opinion, are definitely your weakspot. If Marshall continues down the path he is going, you're in a LOT of trouble.QBs, TEs, DEF you're fine. I wouldn't worry much about those.

My team...? Eh, it's so-so. More weak points than strong points. See my signature for players...

QBs -- If Schaub continues getting hurt, I'm toast. I waited awhile on QB, and the ones I was targeting kept getting sniped sometime before I was about to take them. Collins was the only serviceable one at the time and he'll have a few decent games. If I have to rely on him though, I'm done.

RBs -- I like who I have a lot. Strong trio. But the lack of a fourth could really hurt. There are slim pickens left.

WRs -- Eh... potential, but not exactly knocking the ball out of the park. My last three I'm not happy with. I had better choices and wish I could have gone down a different path.

TEs -- Happy with them. Gonzo should have a big year. Pettigrew is more of a flyer and to help on slow weeks or Gonzo's bye. I think he'll surprise some this year...

K -- It's a kicker.....

DEF -- Went way early on DEF for some reason. Maybe it's because I haven't had a chance to draft the Steelers yet in the 30830983 survivors i'm in this year, and I wanted them. Who knows? But I got them, and they should be worth a good deal of points most weeks.

QB

Tony Romo 5.02

Eli Manning 7.02

RB

Adrian Peterson 1.02

Ray Rice 4.15

Derrick Ward 6.15

Glen Coffee 13.02

WR

Wes Welker 2.15

Brandon Marshall 3.02

Donnie Avery 8.15

Davone Bess 10.15

Chaz Schillens 15.02

Jordy Nelson 14.15

TE

Vernon Davis 9.02

Tony Scheffler 11.02

D

Jets 12.15

Not my best effort by any means. QB should be okay. RB is middle of the road, need Ward to be the lead guy in TB and Coffee to get 6 or 8 touches a game. Wr is looking pretty ugly with injuries to Avery and Chaz, Marshall being a knucklehead and Bess falling down the depth charts. If Jordy is a starter for me, I am done quickly. Te is also weak, as it always is for me. I like the Jets D. I would say I am gone before week 5.
Glad I was wrong about this team. My SSL was my favorite team I drafted and of course, the 1st one eliminated.

Users who are viewing this thread