Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaguar

** Ellison and Delmas.

I'm contemplating D. Manning for Delmas, and Larry Foote for Ellison.

We don't get points for special teams play.

I had Poz as one of my linebackers, but he's sure to be out for at least a few weeks...

was Ellison's first week for real? Obviously I'm not going to expect him to produce like that all the time, but he sure as hell did better than Posluzny ever did

was Ellison's first week for real? Obviously I'm not going to expect him to produce like that all the time, but he sure as hell did better than Posluzny ever did

Poz had 6 tackles before he got hurt. He was well on his way for double digit tackles.

I'm contemplating D. Manning for Delmas, and Larry Foote for Ellison.We don't get points for special teams play.I had Poz as one of my linebackers, but he's sure to be out for at least a few weeks...

Manning should be a stud if he gets snaps as a nickel corner and/or free safety if you get reasonable points for return yards (1 per 25 or better). Ellison is going to be a hot pickup, but those numbers are well above what should be expected in future weeks. Nickel backers against the Pats are usually very good plays.

Jene with Poz out will ellison play as a 3 down MLB while N. harris takes his spot?

No good feel on what will happen here. Some indication that Buggs is the backup, and he'd be a base defensive only player without much value. The best IDP outcome would be to have Mitchell move inside. Going to be an interesting week as the shuffling works itself out around the league.