What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL Community Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Frostillicus

Footballguy
No thread on this?

I was looking forward to it because I like Joel McHale and it looked like the character he was playing was basically the same guy. It surpassed my expectations actually, I thought it was pretty hilarious. Ahkmed was great.

No thread on this?I was looking forward to it because I like Joel McHale and it looked like the character he was playing was basically the same guy. It surpassed my expectations actually, I thought it was pretty hilarious. Ahkmed was great.
I liked it much better than the Parks and Recreation pilot last year.

Funny. Liked the line about Columbia University, but I think I'd heard it before. Not a ton of laughs but overall it was OK.

I thought about making an official thread, but I figured I was the only one who watched it.

I was looking forward to it for awhile, I thought it was pretty good.

Far less impressed this week. Still has promise, but fell far short of last week which, admittedly, would have been hard to live up to.

Saw this for the first time last night....

:rolleyes:

Very funny show.

And I'm not an Office fan......different type of humor I think.

No thread on this?I was looking forward to it because I like Joel McHale and it looked like the character he was playing was basically the same guy. It surpassed my expectations actually, I thought it was pretty hilarious. Ahkmed was great.
I liked it much better than the Parks and Recreation pilot last year.
I finished watching the full season of both shows this week and loved Community but P&R was meh. Decent show to watch but it's not one that I would miss much if it was canceled.

How is Community doing in the ratings? I LOVE this show and hope it sticks around for a while. Nearly perfectly cast IMO.

This show is completely brilliant.

I'm on Episode 10ish right now and after the first few where it was finding its groove it is just consistently funny.

I wish P&R didn't break up Community-Office-30 Rock from going on after another.

On Britta and Troy's dancing:

"Culturally it's unacceptable, but theatrically it's dynamite."

:(

Spectacular episode last night. I loved how over-the-top the whole thing was. I think I saw homages to The Terminator, Matrix, Die Hard, The Warriors, Predator, and The Road Warrior, as well as an unprovoked shot at Glee.
Great episode. They went for it. Took a big chance and it really worked, which is why this show is so good.

Spectacular episode last night. I loved how over-the-top the whole thing was. I think I saw homages to The Terminator, Matrix, Die Hard, The Warriors, Predator, and The Road Warrior, as well as an unprovoked shot at Glee.
Apparently Community and Glee share the same set, so it's sort of an inside joke thing.

The show seems to have really hit its stride the last few weeks. Though I wonder if they'll start to run out of movie references, as the last few weeks have been chock full of them.

"Come with me if you don't want to get paint on your clothes." :censored:

This is a really great show and last night's may have been the best of the season. I'm glad I started checking it out and got caught up with it On Demand. l :unsure: Alison Brie.

A lot of the stars are on Twitter for those interested.

this show is awesome. saw the shmitty duh episode, than the paintball. hooked. started season 1 today, 3 episodes in. :D

Good episode, but am very disappointed they decided to go down the relationship road (although Jeff did make the right choice)

Good episode, but am very disappointed they decided to go down the relationship road (although Jeff did make the right choice)
I think he made the right choice too. I :stalker: Alison Brie. They've been hinting at this for awhile. Looking forward to Season 2.

I think he made the right choice too. I :shrug: Alison Brie. They've been hinting at this for awhile. Looking forward to Season 2.
I digged the episode. Loved how they incorporated and acknowledged all the season finale cliches (characters acting out of norm, messy plot etc).

"He probably hates America"

"Big boobs, medium boobs, and black boobs"

Pierce is PHENOMENAL.

Excellent show. The "Goodfellas" homage and paintball episodes are both beyond awesome, some of my favourite episodes ever of any show.

Maybe I'm missing something, but by Jeff making out with Annie I interpreted it as Jeff choosing to not have a relationship with anyone.

Out last night, so I'll have to watch this week's on On Demand. I've still been using Betty White's "That's why you FAIL!" for the last week though.

I don't think there was any one reference. There was obviously a bit of The Secret Garden in the trampoline parts, along with the obvious Mean Girls/Robocop bits in the other plot.

Not my favorite episode, but the revelation of Joshua being a racist was funny. "I'm going to turn it into a maze."

I don't think there was any one reference. There was obviously a bit of The Secret Garden in the trampoline parts, along with the obvious Mean Girls/Robocop bits in the other plot.Not my favorite episode, but the revelation of Joshua being a racist was funny. "I'm going to turn it into a maze."
lol @ rowboat copdouble lol @ the maze!!

Users who are viewing this thread