What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM* (1 Viewer)

the scene with Leon talking about his Jamacian shorts and his junk hitting the toilet water :lmao:

there was a deleted scene on their Facebook page regarding that conversation that was pretty funny too.  They should have left it in

Just binge watched to get up to date. Are there any other great comedies Ive neglected to watch? 
Eastbound and Down

Vice Principals

You're The Worst on FX

Those are the only ones coming to mind at the moment 

Shameless on showtime is comical at times but a great show if you haven't seen it

Just binge watched to get up to date. Are there any other great comedies Ive neglected to watch? 

Eastbound and Down

Vice Principals

You're The Worst on FX

Those are the only ones coming to mind at the moment 

Shameless on showtime is comical at times but a great show if you haven't seen it
The show is ####### hysterical... It's a certain brand of humor, McBridean Humor, but if you appreciate small details, this guy is the king. I watch every episode twice and almost enjoy the 2nd viewing more than the first.

The show is ####### hysterical... It's a certain brand of humor, McBridean Humor, but if you appreciate small details, this guy is the king. I watch every episode twice and almost enjoy the 2nd viewing more than the first.
I absolutely hate Danny McBride and dont find anything he does funny

If anyone didn't like the episode tonight, then just move on to another show. This was brilliant.

Larry driving past the school bus with "Blow Me" on his window...   :lmao:   I nearly passed out.

The cologne part and frogs ### comment. Simply phenomenal episode. Notice how the episodes started getting funnier when they went away from the stupid fatwa storyline. 
Agreed.  This series doesn't need a season-long arc or anything like that.  Just like Seinfeld never did either (as awesome as Season 4 was, it got less funny near the end when they focused too much on the pilot). 

"I can't stand your water. I don't even know what to say. It's like I took a straw and stuck it in a frog's ###."
I'm not sure what it is about the Funk Man but I start laughing before he even says anything, his voice is so odd and his face looks like 10 plastic surgeries with sandpaper. That was a great line.

Toss in Lewis' "Goldfish would commit suicide in this water." 

The school bus was epic!

Another great episode!

I'm not sure what it is about the Funk Man but I start laughing before he even says anything, his voice is so odd and his face looks like 10 plastic surgeries with sandpaper. That was a great line.

Toss in Lewis' "Goldfish would commit suicide in this water." 

The school bus was epic!

Another great episode!
Is that real plastic surgery gone wrong? Was it for the show?  I can't remember

And I had no idea he was Albert Brooks borther

Users who are viewing this thread