What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Survivor Leagues (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
MBSL - DPeease is the first boot in MBSL1. Witten pulls Capt Hook up to easy safety, leaving Reaper on the bottom. HOWEVER, Reaper has immunity. So next up are a pair of 104.7 scores. But one has an extra .05 at the end, so we have a second week where someone is booted by .05. Bye Bri

SSL - Rzrback get just enough from Felix Jones to survive by .55. BostonFred got even more from Smith and Williams to easily survive.

Which leaves as bootees Glumpy, Restless Natives, Jeff Pasquino, and Helltoupee.

PDSL - No change in the bottom teams from Sunday, although Krsone21 in 3 did climb above 1 person, but Norris B had immunity, so it didn't matter. So joining Krsone21 are Duckboy, BassNBrew & ADP

WSL - Also no movement here. Bicycle Seat Sniffer, Radballs, restless natives, and the Ghost of Bill Walsh are done.

And now we begin the bye weeks...

Scores look like they have dropped back to more normal, as all (but 1) of the low men are below 100 for the first time this year.

MBSL - Dpeease looks like he's heading out in 1, as this is the first booting week.

Hooks' down by 15 in 2, but he has Witten and Kasay, so it's anybody's game.

SSL - All the bottom teams are in the 70s (finally), and all have a couple to go

PDSL - If Barber doesn't go, Bass is the only one who doesn't have anyone else.

WSL - The bottom teams do have a couple of players, but I doubt anyone has enough to survive.

Last edited by a moderator:
My WSL3 team is an abomination -

Pennington, Chad

Clemens, Kellen

Kitna, Jon

I'd vote myself off the island if I could just for putting that QB corps together in the first place.

My WSL3 team is an abomination - Pennington, ChadClemens, Kellen Kitna, Jon I'd vote myself off the island if I could just for putting that QB corps together in the first place.
Aspire to this next yearCampbell, Jason Culpepper, Daunte Thigpen, Tyler Young, Vince

Users who are viewing this thread