What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

South Park season 14 (1 Viewer)

I thought this was a pretty solid start to the season.

Last season as a whole was disappointing.

Who was the old guy on the plane with the mustache? Second row left, aisle seat? And who was the skiing lady, Natasha Richardson or someone else?

Who was the old guy on the plane with the mustache? Second row left, aisle seat? And who was the skiing lady, Natasha Richardson or someone else?
Some of the ghosts that Ike sees or are waiting on the plane in Purgatory are Billy Mays, who is advertising various products, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Bea Arthur, Patrick Swayze, Natasha Richardson, Dom DeLuise, Ted Kennedy, John Hughes, Walter Cronkite, Ed McMahon, Adam Goldstein (DJ AM), Arturo Gatti, Steve McNair, Ricardo Montalbán, David Carradine, Les Paul and Oscar Gustave Mayer.

Some of the ghosts that Ike sees or are waiting on the plane in Purgatory are Billy Mays, who is advertising various products, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Bea Arthur, Patrick Swayze, Natasha Richardson, Dom DeLuise, Ted Kennedy, John Hughes, Walter Cronkite, Ed McMahon, Adam Goldstein (DJ AM), Arturo Gatti, Steve McNair, Ricardo Montalbán, David Carradine, Les Paul and Oscar Gustave Mayer.
I just watched the episode and I thought roger ebert was sitting in the first row. I was wondering when he died. I don't know who it was supposed to be, but it was a cartoon ringer for Ebert.

I can admit now that I was worried the show had jumped the shark after the first episode this season.

Those fears are gone. Do you know what I am saying?

I can admit now that I was worried the show had jumped the shark after the first episode this season.Those fears are gone. Do you know what I am saying?
yes, I do know what you are saying. You don't have to keep asking.I've gotta get to that convention!This was the first and only South Park episode I've ever seen. I've watched it 3 times now. The guy next door to me at work (who told me to watch it) and I must have said "Do you know what I am saying?" 20 times a day the last week.

Cartman singing Poker Face had me rolling last night. He was getting so into it.

I also love any Cartman-Kenny interaction. The way he says Kenny's name is hysterical.

Cartman singing Poker Face had me rolling last night. He was getting so into it.
:thumbup: Overall it was an average episode, but Poker Face was one of the top three all-time South Park musical moments.1. Cartman singing Come Sail Away2. Butters' "What What" youtube video3. Poker Face on Rock Band last night.The wife and I rewound it at least five times.

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbup: Overall it was an average episode, but Poker Face was one of the top three all-time South Park musical moments.1. Cartman singing Come Sail Away2. Butters' "What What" youtube video3. Poker Face on Rock Band last night.The wife and I rewound it at least five times.
no Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat #####???

:goodposting:This was the first episode i ever saw and i'm not sure i've ever laughed harder at a TV show or movie.

I wasn't counting the movie, since the whole thing is a musical. What Would Brian Boitano Do is my personal favorite from the movie.I have a vague recollection that they did Kyle's Mom on the show, too, though. Did they?

I wasn't counting the movie, since the whole thing is a musical. What Would Brian Boitano Do is my personal favorite from the movie.I have a vague recollection that they did Kyle's Mom on the show, too, though. Did they?
it was in an episode before it was in the movie. it was the first X-mas episode i think.

:) Overall it was an average episode, but Poker Face was one of the top three all-time South Park musical moments.1. Cartman singing Come Sail Away2. Butters' "What What" youtube video3. Poker Face on Rock Band last night.The wife and I rewound it at least five times.
it was in an episode before it was in the movie. it was the first X-mas episode i think.
That would explain it. I usually delete Mr. Hankey episodes before I watch them, so I don't remember that episode so well.Another classic song, Chef pitching his chocolate treats to the film fest patrons, was also from a Mr. Hankey episode.

:banned: Overall it was an average episode, but Poker Face was one of the top three all-time South Park musical moments.1. Cartman singing Come Sail Away2. Butters' "What What" youtube video3. Poker Face on Rock Band last night.The wife and I rewound it at least five times.
Or my favorite:In the ghetto, in the ghetto!

A Wicky-wicky-Wild West West. Me and Artemis Clyde Frog saving Selma Hayek from the big metal spider... a wicky what??

I love you Jesus baby!!! I want feel your love all over my face...

I'm a lonely Jew, on Christmas.

Really too many awesome musical moments to narrow down.

:mellow: Overall it was an average episode, but Poker Face was one of the top three all-time South Park musical moments.1. Cartman singing Come Sail Away2. Butters' "What What" youtube video3. Poker Face on Rock Band last night.The wife and I rewound it at least five times.
:goodposting: :lmao:I love how they go just like 100 yards across the train tracks.

:mellow: Overall it was an average episode, but Poker Face was one of the top three all-time South Park musical moments.1. Cartman singing Come Sail Away2. Butters' "What What" youtube video3. Poker Face on Rock Band last night.The wife and I rewound it at least five times.
:goodposting: Totally forgot about this one. Brilliant.

i also like the filming of the "Finger Bang" music video. (cartman with a huge bannana in his pants and all the girls grinding on them)

Stan- "What's Finger bang"

Cartman- "Thats like when you make your fingers into a gun and shoot someone"

Kenny- "mmm mmm mmmm mmmm mmmmm m"

Stan- "Kenny says thats not what it means"

Cartman- "ok kenny, then what does it mean"

Kenny- "Mm mmmmm mmm mmm mm"

Cartman- "Gross KENNY!!!"

There have also been several great music moments with Butters.

Wasnt Randy in a boy band that had a hit song?
The Ghetto avenue street boys, or maybe it was the Street Avenue Ghetto boysThe Song was "You've got it".IMO, this episoe was the first flash of Randy's rise to greatness on the show.

I also enjoyed the two songs in the Butt Out!! episode- both the title track and the Seven Dwarves-like tune that the cigarette plant employees sang.

Users who are viewing this thread