What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Video games...what ya playing? And what are you looking forward to? (15 Viewers)

If it's like every other AC game (or every other game in general) then, yes you probably will.

Then again, by end game don't you think you deserve to the the baddest dude in the room?
True. Honestly even with properly levelled gear I sometimes feel like regular mooks take too many swipes to hit the dirt (without using special attacks). So being a badass at high levels will just make casual battles more fun. 

True. Honestly even with properly levelled gear I sometimes feel like regular mooks take too many swipes to hit the dirt (without using special attacks). So being a badass at high levels will just make casual battles more fun. 
For me AC has always been about stealth and the hidden blade.  If I get into big brawls it's usually because I did something wrong. Or am going for some meaningless achievement.

For me AC has always been about stealth and the hidden blade.  If I get into big brawls it's usually because I did something wrong. Or am going for some meaningless achievement.
Yeah same, and I like the broken spear as the new "hidden blade". I have fun sneaking around and whittling down enemy forces before assaulting a point of interest. Most of my group battles happen on the sea to be honest, after beating a crew in ship to ship combat and then boarding to collect the loot. 

Yeah same, and I like the broken spear as the new "hidden blade". I have fun sneaking around and whittling down enemy forces before assaulting a point of interest. Most of my group battles happen on the sea to be honest, after beating a crew in ship to ship combat and then boarding to collect the loot. 
Yup.  I like picking off patrols then strolling through the front door.  I wish they coded a look of shock and surprise as the lone guard I left alive rushes me thinking he has all the backup in the world only to realize that he's all alone.  They really should code him to drop his weapon and slowly back away.  I have an mental cut-scene I play for that moment.

I liked AC III a lot more than most people, but even if you hated it it brought the ship battle dynamic to the series and that was definitely a positive game changer.

I find that I consistently get murdered when I try to board a ship.  It wasn't like that in Black Flag.  I'm now resorting to killing everyone with arrows from my own boat like a little #####.

Also, I don't like being constantly harassed by bounty hunters.  I only have a one-star wanted level, but they seem to show up constantly.  

IvanKaramazov said:
Also, I don't like being constantly harassed by bounty hunters.  I only have a one-star wanted level, but they seem to show up constantly.  
I've enjoyed the mercenary system so far, very reminiscent of the orc system in the Shadow of Mordor games obviously. I have actually targeted and killed two that had been hunting me, but couldn't find me by the time my wanted level went down. Then I snuck up on them before they left the area and I got some sweet loot and moved up the merc ranks. 

I saw somewhere that you can actually choose to subdue them and make them Lieutenants on your ship...I'm gonna have to figure that out because these guys are way better than the shmucks I've got helping me on my boarding party now

IvanKaramazov said:
For each bounty level, another bounty hunter will start tracking you (their indicators on your map and radar will be red). When they track you, they will follow to where you are. If you put enemies on alert, they will come faster. If you fast-travel, they will too.

If you start to fight one near another merc, the other will back up the first. If you fight them in public or near soldiers, civilians or those soldiers will sometimes join in as well.

If you have the drachmae you can just pay off the bounties to get them off your back. You can also hunt down the person who put the bounty on you to clear it. When the bounty clears, unless they are already in conflict with you, they will pretty much ignore you.

Yeah, I started just paying off bounties to get rid of bounty hunters.  That helped a lot.  I think I was also getting mercenaries confused with bounty hunters.

I would like to add #### that stupid ### boar I am trying to kill. It murdered me when we were equally leveled, and I still getting my ### handed to me at the next higher level.  That fight is pure bull#### when the horde of regular boars shows up.

I can't imagine most of you have played Lego City Undercover unless you have kids. It's not an amazing game, but my daughter loves it and we just run around the city making up stuff do to.

But that's not the reason for the post. For a game that most people haven't heard of and seems targeted almost exclusively to kids, and for a part of the game that isn't all that important, the vehicles are pretty incredible. There are a ton of different vehicles in the game and they all drive differently. Small econo cars are somewhat slow but tight steering. Sports cars are fast and some heavier ones have terrible steering while lighter ones have tight steering. Big heavy construction vehicles are lumbering with huge turning radiuses. Semi trucks act like semi trucks (if you've ever backed one up you know things don't necessarily go where you expect them to).

It constantly blows my mind all the thought and time that went into this part of a game that basically nobody would care about.

But that's not the reason for the post. For a game that most people haven't heard of and seems targeted almost exclusively to kids, and for a part of the game that isn't all that important, the vehicles are pretty incredible. There are a ton of different vehicles in the game and they all drive differently. Small econo cars are somewhat slow but tight steering. Sports cars are fast and some heavier ones have terrible steering while lighter ones have tight steering. Big heavy construction vehicles are lumbering with huge turning radiuses. Semi trucks act like semi trucks (if you've ever backed one up you know things don't necessarily go where you expect them to).

It constantly blows my mind all the thought and time that went into this part of a game that basically nobody would care about.
My kid still pulls out Watch Dogs just to drive around.  I won't let him play the rest of it, but he doesn't care - the driving is all he wants to do.

Yeah, I started just paying off bounties to get rid of bounty hunters.  That helped a lot.  I think I was also getting mercenaries confused with bounty hunters.

I would like to add #### that stupid ### boar I am trying to kill. It murdered me when we were equally leveled, and I still getting my ### handed to me at the next higher level.  That fight is pure bull#### when the horde of regular boars shows up.
There's a spot in a nearby cave you can stand on and just pepper it with arrows without getting hit. That was the hardest mission in the game and completely unfair. 

There's a spot in a nearby cave you can stand on and just pepper it with arrows without getting hit. That was the hardest mission in the game and completely unfair. 
You can also get an engraving that adds to damage against animals. And engraving bonuses can stack.

My advice is to roll dodge a lot, hero strike a lot, and try to avoid the regular boars and concentrate on the main one. If you kill all the little ones, more come. Or maybe that was just the other one you hunt later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just blew off the boar fight and moved on with the rest of the game for now.

Also, boarding ships got a ton easier once I started adding lieutenants.  No problems now.

More Kingdom Come: Deliverance thoughts.

I really like this game a lot. It's essentially "Skyrim without magic/monsters, but with a better story, and tons of realism".  The first person perspective and world are similar to Skyrim. The skills and leveling are mostly "use it" as well - the more you do something, the better you get at it. 

This game is much more "Medieval Life Sim" than it is D&D Power Gaming. I've gotten decent with my sword, but I'm still never taking on an entire fort, and fighting 2 guys gives me pause. I did kill 4 guys last night, and survived by a sliver - first time I ever did that. Thank goodness the last guy ran away, or I would have died.

The pace of this game is impressive. You can spend an entire evening playing one in-game day. This makes the "you need to eat and sleep" a non-issue. I've played four hours and ate once (and food is easy to get). Not even a little annoying like it is with other games that have this "feature". If this point turns you off to the game, trust me, it's a complete non-issue.

The game forces you to play on its timeframe and societal rules. When you're in a Town, get cleaned up and take off your bloody, beaten up armor. Before you leave, put it back on. Find the inn (every town has one), and buy a bed for the night so you can save the game. Yea, saving is not "whenever you want". But it works, because the game isn't cheap either - you're not getting ambushed by a bear every ten feet either. And don't jump off a roof - you will definitely hurt yourself. And I still can't use my bow in combat worth a damn.

As I mentioned earlier, this is not a pick-up-and-play casual game like Skyrim somewhat is. This game is for someone who liked Skyrim, but could deal with it being harder with a lot more realism, and doesn't mind not being the most powerful guy in the town. 

More Kingdom Cone: Deliverance thoughts.

I really like this game a lot. It's essentially "Skyrim without magic/monsters, but with a better story, and tons of realism".  The first person perspective and world are similar to Skyrim. The skills and leveling are mostly "use it" as well - the more you do something, the better you get at it. 

This game is much more "Medieval Life Sim" than it is D&D Power Gaming. I've gotten decent with my sword, but I'm still never taking on an entire fort, and fighting 2 guys gives me pause. I did kill 4 guys last night, and survived by a sliver - first time I ever did that. Thank goodness the last guy ran away, or I would have died.

The pace of this game is impressive. You can spend an entire evening playing one in-game day. This makes the "you need to eat and sleep" a non-issue. I've played four hours and ate once (and food is easy to get). Not even a little annoying like it is with other games that have this "feature". If this point turns you off to the game, trust me, it's a complete non-issue.

The game forces you to play on its timeframe and societal rules. When you're in a Town, get cleaned up and take off your bloody, beaten up armor. Before you leave, put it back on. Find the inn (every town has one), and buy a bed for the night so you can save the game. Yea, saving is not "whenever you want". But it works, because the game isn't cheap either - you're not getting ambushed by a bear every ten feet either. And don't jump off a roof - you will definitely hurt yourself. And I still can't use my bow in combat worth a damn.

As I mentioned earlier, this is not a pick-up-and-play casual game like Skyrim somewhat is. This game is for someone who liked Skyrim, but could deal with it being harder with a lot more realism, and doesn't mind not being the most powerful guy in the town. 
Had never heard of this game until this post.  Looked at it a little bit on-line, and am very interested.  Will have to check it out.  Thanks!

Had never heard of this game until this post.  Looked at it a little bit on-line, and am very interested.  Will have to check it out.  Thanks!
Same here.  Looking for something new as I am no longer getting any enjoyment from FPS.  NBA2K has been my default lately, but the details of the new game are not making me happy.  Not looking forward to it.

jwb said:
More Kingdom Come: Deliverance thoughts.

OK, I think you've sold me on this game.  Would I be better off getting the version w/ all the DLC for $40 or just the game for $20?  (PS4)

I just picked up Persona 5 for 20 bucks (I love RPGs), and am about 10 hours in. pretty cool, I like that it's set in current times, and the story seems good so far. I'm not totally sold on the scheduling aspect, where you have to pick what you're going to do at certain times of the day. I always feel like I might be picking the wrong thing and it's gonna screw me up some how.

but this is one of the highest rated RPGs for PS4 over the last few years, and I can see why. I know it's older, but anyone have any 'must do' tips?

OK, I think you've sold me on this game.  Would I be better off getting the version w/ all the DLC for $40 or just the game for $20?  (PS4)
Have not played any DLC yet, so it's hard to say, but I went with the $40 one - but it seems the base game is pretty long, so I may never get to it. 

Oh, one more thing for everyone - lockpicking on a controller is really hard. Guess I'm not opening many locks. 

Needless to say, don't buy Madden.

It's literally the same game as last year.
I get it every year because I enjoy it. The new RPO system is nice and I like Face of The Franchise. The idiots are the ones who spend outrageous sums on Ultimate team as that seems like the only thing they ever care about doing. How about just stop being idiots and paying a #### ton of money for the UT stuff and then the developers will care about everything else more. These Fantasy and Ultimate Team division these sports games got is literally ruining the rest of the game for everyone else. It's like when Multiplayer online got big the devs didn't care anymore about the campaign or story modes. I've said this before A guy who use to do NBA2K every year exposed the whole UT scam. Basically the people who review the games get the game and companies somehow trigger for them to get the best players and packs and rare cards. This makes fans look at it and want to buy it more. The reality is you have a 1 and 1M or more of a chance ever seeing one of these cards these guys get. its all a scam to make idiots pay and waste their $$$ these devs are stealing from you. Credit to EA and others for taking advantage of stupid people though

You then have the 2K NFL fan apologist who will just never like Madden. I thought the game was incredible overrated next to Madden. Only good things about NFL2K were the better Graphics and the price. Other then that the controls felt stiff, you couldn't run the ball unless you had a pro bowl line or LT or another top back and the franchise mode was really nothing special. 

Does anyone play the FIFA games? The World Cup kinda got me into soccer and was wondering if FIFA 20 would be worth getting in September? I'm kinda over Madden, so I won't be buying that this year.
Getting back to you on this they fixed a few things for Fifa 20. This year you have fully customizable managers and can do a male or female. Your manager you can make look like Sir Alex Ferguson or an old time bloke with the Scarf and little hat walking around with dress pants and shoes on. You can change the clothing anytime in career mode. The new Mode Volta takes you back to FIFA Street days if you ever played it but a lot better. Fully customize your player again both genders and clothing and tats as well. Different games 5V5 without or with a keeper, 1v1 2v2 etc and can play anywhere from a roof top in Tokyo to an underpass in Amersterdam or a cage court in London. Theres also a story mode to this similar to the Journey. Manager mode has also brought along press conferences with a similar mechanic system of answering questions to what the Journey had and depending how you answer the media questions it can effect your team or a player morale. 

You then have the 2K NFL fan apologist who will just never like Madden. I thought the game was incredible overrated next to Madden. Only good things about NFL2K were the better Graphics and the price. Other then that the controls felt stiff, you couldn't run the ball unless you had a pro bowl line or LT or another top back and the franchise mode was really nothing special. 
What?  I always played as the Carolina Panthers and Stephen Davis would easily rack up 200+ yards a game.  

The biggest thing with ESPN NFL2K5 was the presentation.  We're now 15 years out from its release and no other game has come close to the presentation quality that Visual Concepts put into that game.  That said, I do think that Madden beat it in game play several years ago.  I agree that the controls were stiff back then (so was Madden '05) and I remember being excited for the first-person mode, but that was a letdown.

Late to the party, but started playing Overwatch over the weekend, as my 15 year old recently started playing with his friends.  Wish I would have gotten in on the ground floor, as I like the objective only based games, but it is difficult trying to learn a game when you are dropped in with seasoned players.  Steep learning curve with all the different characters.

Bull Dozier said:
Late to the party, but started playing Overwatch over the weekend, as my 15 year old recently started playing with his friends.  Wish I would have gotten in on the ground floor, as I like the objective only based games, but it is difficult trying to learn a game when you are dropped in with seasoned players.  Steep learning curve with all the different characters.
I'd suggest picking 1 character (a tank or healer) and getting good at it.  Then I'd spread to other characters via Mystery Heroes (it's easier to learn a new character when everyone else is on a character they don't play as often).  The easiest characters to learn the game on are:

Tanks:

• Dva
  • Orisa
  • Reinhardt
  • They also have a new tank named SIGMA coming out (I think tomorrow).  Everyone will suck at him to start so maybe be him?
Healers:

• Lucio
  • Moira
  • Mercy
DPS

• Torbjorn
  • Symetra
  • Soldier 76
  • Bastion
Characters to stay away from if you're new:

• Widowmaker (console)
  • Genji (console)
  • Doomfist
  • Ana
  • Zarya

I'd suggest picking 1 character (a tank or healer) and getting good at it.  Then I'd spread to other characters via Mystery Heroes (it's easier to learn a new character when everyone else is on a character they don't play as often).  The easiest characters to learn the game on are:

Tanks:

• Dva
  • Orisa
  • Reinhardt
  • They also have a new tank named SIGMA coming out (I think tomorrow).  Everyone will suck at him to start so maybe be him?
Healers:

• Lucio
  • Moira
  • Mercy
DPS

• Torbjorn
  • Symetra
  • Soldier 76
  • Bastion
Characters to stay away from if you're new:

• Widowmaker (console)
  • Genji (console)
  • Doomfist
  • Ana
  • Zarya
Junkrat's also fun to start with.  

Yeah me too.  I can't believe I'm doing this all over again.  This time around, instead of college grades going down the toilet, it might be my marriage.  
I am playing alliance on Herod.

I will slow level and will not play much once I get to 60. I will wait for ZG and maybe raid it on the weekends when that phase is released. Hopefully I can geared up enough in the 20 mans to get into AQ40 and Naxx.

Those phases are at least a year after initial release.

It's funny I was playing Rise of the Tomb Raider. I'm enjoying it but it's hit that boring part in the TR and Uncharted style games that I hate. You're doing stuff for the sake of doing stuff to move the story along. 

So I put that on pause and started playing the first  game mentioned in this thread. Been awhile since I fired up AA and remembering why I love it so much. It's just easier going back to games you know and love that to trudge through ones you might like a bit but is not really blowing you away.

haven't turned on a console in months :kicksrock:
Yeah after FINALLY beating Days Gone, I have nothing new to play and there is nothing new on the horizon I am interested in playing. Thought about starting Hollow Knight but I dunno about that. Decided to finally start a Franchise in MLB the Show. Better late than never. Into May already.

shadyridr said:
Yeah after FINALLY beating Days Gone, I have nothing new to play and there is nothing new on the horizon I am interested in playing. 
I'm looking forward to The Outer Worlds.  This is being made by the same company that made Fallout: New Vegas, which was hands-down the best of the modern Fallout games and it's not even close.  My hopes are kind of tempered because I've gotten the impression that it's a "smaller" game somehow, but I would like a Fallout/Elder Scrolls type game that brings back real player choice and reverses the dumbing-down of the RPG elements.

And I'm hoping that maybe Control, Star Wars, Death Stranding, and/or Doom will turn out to to be good, but those are more in "wait and see" land for me.

Edit: And whatever else a person might say about Days Gone, we can all agree that that game certainly gives you your money's worth.  That had to have been an 80+ hour game.

What?  I always played as the Carolina Panthers and Stephen Davis would easily rack up 200+ yards a game.  

The biggest thing with ESPN NFL2K5 was the presentation.  We're now 15 years out from its release and no other game has come close to the presentation quality that Visual Concepts put into that game.  That said, I do think that Madden beat it in game play several years ago.  I agree that the controls were stiff back then (so was Madden '05) and I remember being excited for the first-person mode, but that was a letdown.
Disagree. 

I pulled out the old 360 and played 2k5 recently and it blows away everything I’ve played since. The graphics actually hold up very well once you adjust. The only spot the graphics really fall off a cliff is during kickoffs. 

Gameplay wise? It’s so much better. The animations are better. More realistic gameplay and stats. The in season trades and FA stuff the computer does on its own is great. Lol at the injury report that’s littered with guys with concussions.

Anyway, I guarantee that anyone who pops this game in- if you give it 3 or 4 games- I promise you will be amazed at how well this game holds up. 

I’ve been playing a RPG called Outward with my buddy. It’s got true CO-OP - as in you can play the entire campaign/main story together. It’s a mix of Dark Souls meets Oblivion and it’s really fun to play together. Hard, but fun :oldunsure:

Anyway, if you enjoy RPGs with CO-OP and you have a friend that does too, can’t recommend this one enough. It’s also only $40

Used to absolutely love the AC franchise until the last two. Sorry but when I do a drop assassin move on an enemy they should always die not shrug it off and waste me. What's the f'ing point if you're acting like an assassin and it still doesn't matter? Also, very little climbing/running roof tops, which is one of the things I loved about the franchise. Oh well.

Used to absolutely love the AC franchise until the last two. Sorry but when I do a drop assassin move on an enemy they should always die not shrug it off and waste me. What's the f'ing point if you're acting like an assassin and it still doesn't matter? Also, very little climbing/running roof tops, which is one of the things I loved about the franchise. Oh well.
I'm enjoying Odyssey a lot more now that I've leveled up and dumped a ton of points into the assassin skill tree.  I'm sure there's a fun way to play this game that involves building your character as a straight-up brawler or archer, but I don't see it.

I'm enjoying Odyssey a lot more now that I've leveled up and dumped a ton of points into the assassin skill tree.  I'm sure there's a fun way to play this game that involves building your character as a straight-up brawler or archer, but I don't see it.
Yea, not in Odyssey. Especially the archer - they nerfed that quite a bit. In the Egypt one, you could easily headshot your way around a camp. Not so much here.

Overall, I like the changes brought about in the last two - waaaay less clunky. As long as you stay around your level area-wise, it's a fun game and you're prettymuch properly powered/skilled as an assassin (like you mention, as long as you invest in that skill tree). 

Disagree. 

I pulled out the old 360 and played 2k5 recently and it blows away everything I’ve played since. The graphics actually hold up very well once you adjust. The only spot the graphics really fall off a cliff is during kickoffs. 

Gameplay wise? It’s so much better. The animations are better. More realistic gameplay and stats. The in season trades and FA stuff the computer does on its own is great. Lol at the injury report that’s littered with guys with concussions.

Anyway, I guarantee that anyone who pops this game in- if you give it 3 or 4 games- I promise you will be amazed at how well this game holds up. 
I still play it too.  Graphics still hold up for a game 15 years old and so I agree with that.  I think the franchise mode is still better than DJax gives it credit for.  But I still think the gameplay of Madden finally caught up, so we'll agree to disagree there.  That's not a knock on 2k5.   I can still get nearly 200 yards a game without trying and 10 sacks a game with one player.  Madden's a lot harder to do that with, though not impossible.

I still keep my 360 hooked up for sports games.  College Hoops 2k8, NCAA Football 14 (sometimes Madden 15 or 25 if you wanna call it that, since I think it's better than the current gen Madden games) and ESPN NFL 2k5 are sitting here on the desk where I still play them reguarly.  Those games will never get the BC treatment like most of the rest of my 360 games.

I still play it too.  Graphics still hold up for a game 15 years old and so I agree with that.  I think the franchise mode is still better than DJax gives it credit for.  But I still think the gameplay of Madden finally caught up, so we'll agree to disagree there.  That's not a knock on 2k5.   I can still get nearly 200 yards a game without trying and 10 sacks a game with one player.  Madden's a lot harder to do that with, though not impossible.

I still keep my 360 hooked up for sports games.  College Hoops 2k8, NCAA Football 14 (sometimes Madden 15 or 25 if you wanna call it that, since I think it's better than the current gen Madden games) and ESPN NFL 2k5 are sitting here on the desk where I still play them reguarly.  Those games will never get the BC treatment like most of the rest of my 360 games.

Madden has gotten better but it simply so stale I can't fathom why people still buy it. Same plays, same playbooks, same text, same everything. 

One of the reasons I was so impressed by 2k5 was because at the time I had just purchased Madden 18. I played Madden 18 for a few games and just felt like I wasted my money. For ####s and giggles I pulled out the old 360 and just let it play. The intro alone shows more of the player animations than anything Madden has ever done. Its all the little nuances. The way corners cover and react to the ball. Don't even get me started on the whole player profile stuff that I had forgotten about. Tracking all your plays and tendencies so that other players can download your profile and get really close simulation of what its like to play the real person. (I tend to plays these games with friends and we get pretty competitive). 

The game is insanely good and all it needs is a graphic update. Hands down the best football game of all time. 

Madden has gotten better but it simply so stale I can't fathom why people still buy it. Same plays, same playbooks, same text, same everything. 

One of the reasons I was so impressed by 2k5 was because at the time I had just purchased Madden 18. I played Madden 18 for a few games and just felt like I wasted my money. For ####s and giggles I pulled out the old 360 and just let it play. The intro alone shows more of the player animations than anything Madden has ever done. Its all the little nuances. The way corners cover and react to the ball. Don't even get me started on the whole player profile stuff that I had forgotten about. Tracking all your plays and tendencies so that other players can download your profile and get really close simulation of what its like to play the real person. (I tend to plays these games with friends and we get pretty competitive). 

The game is insanely good and all it needs is a graphic update. Hands down the best football game of all time. 
I still play it because I have EA Access and I get access to it every year.  Madden 17 was the last one that I liked.  But I always try the newer one once it becomes available with the service.  I don't need it at launch, so I usually wait til it unlocks in February, after the Superbowl.  

I still play it because I have EA Access and I get access to it every year.  Madden 17 was the last one that I liked.  But I always try the newer one once it becomes available with the service.  I don't need it at launch, so I usually wait til it unlocks in February, after the Superbowl.  
I was in the middle of editing to say:

ETA - MY RL friend still loves Madden. When we play seasons together we both throw for 400-1000 yards a game with 4-12 TDs. There are occasional games where say you dont get off to a fast start and the stats arent ridiculous but I have found that momentum is everything with Madden. Point being - I agree to disagree with your stance on the gameplay - in respect to the part you mentioned. 

I also want to say- while Madden isn't my cup of tea, its still a solid football game, I just think it could be so much better but its just a cash cow now and that ship has sailed. 

I was in the middle of editing to say:

ETA - MY RL friend still loves Madden. When we play seasons together we both throw for 400-1000 yards a game with 4-12 TDs. There are occasional games where say you dont get off to a fast start and the stats arent ridiculous but I have found that momentum is everything with Madden. Point being - I agree to disagree with your stance on the gameplay - in respect to the part you mentioned. 

I also want to say- while Madden isn't my cup of tea, its still a solid football game, I just think it could be so much better but its just a cash cow now and that ship has sailed. 

I agree with Angry Joe that Madden is just the same copy/pasta every year now.  They never add anything new.  They only remove features, only to re-introduce them and call them a new feature.  That, I hate.  I'd probably be more critical to it if I paid for a new game every year.  But to be honest, I haven't paid specifically for a Madden game since Madden 25 (which I remember getting really cheap a year later only because I wanted to port my college prospects from NCAA Football 14 [RIP] over to Madden to continue their careers).  

Users who are viewing this thread