Tom Servo

*** OFFICIAL *** Cleveland Indians thread - Now with Edwin Encarnacion's parrot, Bradley Zimmer and flirting with 1st!

1,286 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

I suspect it may be like Diaz; get some PT and a few ABs, and then back down 71 when the chance for both goes down. But we shall see. 

Right, I'm hoping he makes a case for them to not send him back down.  IMO, Yandy didn't really do that, some flashes with the bat and decent at 3b, but nothing screamed at us.  I would think Zimmer will be almost everyday while Guyer and AA are out, move Chis back to RF where he belongs.

I wanted this last Sept when Naquin was struggling, so some of my excitement stems from there too.

Edited by Bobcat10
2 people like this

I completely understand @Bobcat10. I hope he sticks too. I think that high whiff rate can't be sustained. :D

Bradley Zimmer with his first hit and run!! :thumbup:

Too bad Tomlin pitched like dog crap...AGAIN!!! :thumbdown: 

The Indians 10th round pick in 2006 (Paolo Espino) will make his Major League debut today when he starts on the mound for the Milwaukee Brewers

Wife got me tix to the Tribe vs Reds game tonight!  Sitting two rows behind the Tribe's dugout.  Can't wait!!!  :thumbup::excited::banned:

Hopefully Tomlin doesn't implode again...:scared:

1 person likes this

I went to bed early last night because Hammy assured me that it was going to rain all night. I woke up this morning to find out we lost. :hot: