What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues Week 6 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
MBSL - NorrisB manages to survive by .75 over Rudnicki. That kind of margin in weekly scores is rough but occasionally expected. In a 6 week period, just ow.

2 wasn't even close to that close. Fullback Fro is done. Uruk Hai gets immunity.

SSL - Ministry of Pain, Renesauz, Jeff Tefertiller, and Nugget are out, which wasn't a change from yesterday.

Immunities, however, had several change thanx to the Den/SD game. BSS, Construx, LHUCKS(the only one on top yesterday), and FUBAR are safe next week.

PDSL - We did have someone helping his own cause here.

Out are Bri, Bostonfred (Thanx to NoFBinLA squeezing himself out of danger), Andy Dusfresne (Needed Immunity this week, not last week), and Restless Natives.

Safe are Commuterman, Ghost of Bill Walsh, AD11, and Christo

WSL - Hear the Footsteps, Pasquino, Zoltar16, and Nittanylion are done.

I get immunity in 1 again. As do Jeter23, Sinrman(barely), and FUBAR (a big moveup).

Last edited by a moderator:
Things do NOT look good for Team NoFbInLA. :D

If - by some miracle - I survive I will be stunned. Then again, I am shocked I made it this far with this band of ya-hoos.

I think I'll just barely survive in WSL 2. I'm down a tenth of a point to Pasquino, who is all done, while I have Moreno and Stokley going tonight. I doubt I'll last many more weeks with my crew of NFL FAs, though.

Paging LHUCKS to the mock draft forum

We had a wager on WSL1 and YOU were knocked out in week 5, over a week ago........Week 7 games up tomorrow and you have yet to roll out your new sig admitting that you were DOMINATED in WSL1 by Captain Hook

Let's get it done and show it off here :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paging LHUCKS to the mock draft forum We had a wager on WSL1 and YOU were knocked out in week 5, over a week ago........Week 7 games up tomorrow and you have yet to roll out your new sig admitting that you were DOMINATED in WSL1 by Captain HookLet's get it done and show it off here :thumbup:
sig updated :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread