Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHIZNITTTT

How to get rid of teenage daughter's boyfriend

42 posts in this topic

Background - Single mother I work with has a daughter who is 12 and seeing a 16 year old boy. Boy needs to go away. Daughter has sneaked out of the house to meet the boyfriend. Thought I would ask on here since some of you guys have daughters/sons this age. TIA

Baseball bat.

Rewind 12 years and tell her to raise her daughter to respect the rules, maybe 13 years and not have a kid, or somewhere in between and not screw up her marriage (or don't let a jerk knock you up).

short of going to the cops and reporting their sexual activities (if its happening and illegal in your state) i dont see what can be done. Sure, they can ground her, but she'll still try and sneak out. He's under 18, so you cant just go beat him up.

He's 16. If he's messing with a 12 year old he's either A) extremely immature or B) getting what he wants from her. If its B, then the daughter's decision making is the root of the problem.

Have Mom start hitting on the 16yr old boy ...do it in a real creepy way- he'll run.

Don't worry. I'm sure he'll disappear once the girl gets knocked up, which is only a matter of time in this scenario.

Scan the state statute on statutory rape and post it on his facebook page.

Single mother needs to have some sort of a father-figure have a sit-down with the boy. She also needs to get the girl on birth control.

Scan the state statute on statutory rape and post it on his facebook page.

:thanks:

Also, spy on the kid. Lead the cops directly to them when the punk's breaking the law.

Plus, I'd recommend giving the girl a new nickname, such as "jailbait."

Have Mom start hitting on the 16yr old boy ...do it in a real creepy way- he'll run.

this happened when i was in HS. The kid ended up banging the mom. The daughter, her brother and the boyfriend all went to our HS. Needless to say, things got interesting after that.
After that?

DO NOT call the police. If you do, the boy could get arrested for rape and spend the next 10 years in jail. Maybe there's a part of you who would like nothing better than that, but your daughter would never forgive you (and you probably wouldn't forgive yourself 8-9 years from now when the boy is still in jail).

Better option: go to the parents and remind them that their son could get arrested for rape and do some serious jail time.

this happened when i was in HS. The kid ended up banging the mom. The daughter, her brother and the boyfriend all went to our HS. Needless to say, things got interesting after that.
After that?
well, things got interesting for the rest of us as it all unfolded publicly.

Also, the daughter was an absolute mess over it and several upper class males took full advantage.

Background - Single mother I work with has a daughter who is 12 and seeing a 16 year old boy. Boy needs to go away. Daughter has sneaked out of the house to meet the boyfriend. Thought I would ask on here since some of you guys have daughters/sons this age. TIA

Does the girl turn 13 before the boy turns 17? If so, there is some really bizarre statutory effects. I'm assuming a) you're in Tennessee, and b) they're having sex:

Girl is 12, Boy is 16 - Tennessee 39-13-522. Rape of a Child - Applied to any sexual penetration of a girl under the age of 13. For the defendant - Minimum of twenty-five (25) years in prison, satellite monitoring upon release.

Girl turns 13, Boy still 16 - Not just no jail time. No violation of any law because the girl is at least 13 and the boy is less than 4 years apart in age.

Girl is 13, Boy turns 17 - Tennessee 39-13-506. Statutory rape. (b)(1) - Applied to any sexual penetration of a girl at least 13 years of age but less than 15, and the defendant is between 4 and 10 years older. For the defendant - Not less than one (1) year nor more than six (6) years in prison.

Do the boys parent(s) know their 16 year old son is dating a 12 year old? When my son was a Freshman he had this little girlfriend that was still in 8th grade. I called him Roman Polanski.

Boys parents are not involved with their son. Mother tried to speak with parents and the boy's parents didn't seem concerned. Mother did speak with the boy and asked him if he was emabarrased or did his friends make fun of him for dating someone so young. Didn't work, they are still sneaking around seeing each other. I think Mom is going to place the daughter on BC. Will update when I know more...

Does the girl turn 13 before the boy turns 17? If so, there is some really bizarre statutory effects. I'm assuming a) you're in Tennessee, and b) they're having sex:

Girl is 12, Boy is 16 - Tennessee 39-13-522. Rape of a Child - Applied to any sexual penetration of a girl under the age of 13. For the defendant - Minimum of twenty-five (25) years in prison, satellite monitoring upon release.

Girl turns 13, Boy still 16 - Not just no jail time. No violation of any law because the girl is at least 13 and the boy is less than 4 years apart in age.

Girl is 13, Boy turns 17 - Tennessee 39-13-506. Statutory rape. (b)(1) - Applied to any sexual penetration of a girl at least 13 years of age but less than 15, and the defendant is between 4 and 10 years older. For the defendant - Not less than one (1) year nor more than six (6) years in prison.

No girl and boy are in Oklahoma

Install an alarm system to prevent sneaking out - have an older friend talk to the girl and try to get through to her = if not send a different friend to "talk" to the 16 yr old boy.

So why not have the kids' grandfather settle it?

Start a rumor that the girl was born a boy, problem solved until she leaves for college.

Schlzm

Ah. Much better for the boy then. It's just second degree rape until the girl turns 16. That's just anywhere from 1 to 15 years in prison.

Since when is 12 a teenager?

HAIKU Mother not worth a damApple not fall far from treePregnant by fifteen

HAIKU Mother not worth a damApple not fall far from treePregnant by fifteen
Some girls are born slutsBut some mothers make it worseAll need therapy

So why not have the kids' grandfather settle it?
I would have screwed up the apostrophe and completely ruined the joke. Very well done.

the girl has Daddy issues from the break up of her parents. the 16 year old boy is not the problem, he is a symptom.

the girl has Daddy issues from the break up of her parents. the 16 year old boy is not the problem, he is a symptom.
Even if your analysis is correct, that's not a solution.

my point numbnuts is that the issue is much broader than the current 16 year old boyfriend. figuring out a way to chase this current guy away is like putting a band aid on a bullet wound, the only way to cure things is to get a the root cause of the teenage girl having a jones for an older guy to replace her wayward father.

DO NOT call the police. If you do, the boy could get arrested for rape and spend the next 10 years in jail. Maybe there's a part of you who would like nothing better than that, but your daughter would never forgive you (and you probably wouldn't forgive yourself 8-9 years from now when the boy is still in jail).Better option: go to the parents and remind them that their son could get arrested for rape and do some serious jail time.

:lmao: Mother should go to the boys' parents and simply say this is unacceptable and if the situation was reversed they would agree. I would stress that if this doesn't stop then your only option will be to report it to the police where their son can then get into serious trouble.

Boys parents are not involved with their son. Mother tried to speak with parents and the boy's parents didn't seem concerned. Mother did speak with the boy and asked him if he was emabarrased or did his friends make fun of him for dating someone so young. Didn't work, they are still sneaking around seeing each other. I think Mom is going to place the daughter on BC. Will update when I know more...

Retract my prior posting then. Tell boy if it doesn't end NOW she'll go to the cops and he better watch his corn hole when he gets sent to jail. Definitely give daughter birth control and make sure she takes it.

my point numbnuts is that the issue is much broader than the current 16 year old boyfriend. figuring out a way to chase this current guy away is like putting a band aid on a bullet wound, the only way to cure things is to get a the root cause of the teenage girl having a jones for an older guy to replace her wayward father.
Uh-huh. And how does the mom do that?

True but if you don't correct the problem at an earlier age it's pretty much too late to start acting like a parent. Live and learn and hope she stays on birth control.

Uh-huh. And how does the mom do that?
therapy would be a good start and i would make sure she stays away from reading sylvia plath poems

Do the boys parent(s) know their 16 year old son is dating a 12 year old? When my son was a Freshman he had this little girlfriend that was still in 8th grade. I called him Roman Polanski.

:goodposting: