What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues Week 8 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
MBSL - NorrisB is done. MBSL2 loses Team Ramrod, while Glumpy repeats his immunity.

SSL - Reaper gets a good performance to lift himself out of danger. SSL3 has another big group climb, leaving AhrnCityPahnder as low man by little more than a point. So joining him is Thom Yorke, Pictus Cat, and Sinrman.

Safe for next week is EBF, Duke1948, Atomic Punk (with a hilariously low score for immunity), and Comet (with a not much better score).

PDSL - Team Legacy's immunity saves his butt. 2 other immunities almost came in play as well. So out is Beachbum, LHUCKS, AD11, and The Yellow Line.

Safe next week are me in PDSL1, Steel Dillo, Jeter23 (with a over 200 score in a rather low scoring week), and Buck56.

WSL - Rzrback, Atomic Punk, Domination (after an immunity saves Pictus and 3 people climb up), and crippler.

Safe are Rudy, Shadowfax, Waybackwhen, and Sinrman.

And so finished week 8, and the halfway point of the season. Congrats to everyone who has survived so far, and GL to everyone for the rest of the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
my PDSL team. no qbs and a bunch of garbage but thanks mostly to chris johnson I escape the chopping block

8 Brady NE

9 Edwards Buf

7 CJohnson Ten

8 Graham TB

9 MBush Oak

6 Choice Dal

9 Greene Rook

4 RWhite Atl

8 ABryant TB

6 Austin Dal

7 Washington Ten

9 Patten Cle

7 Thomas JAX

8 Toomer KC

5 GOlsen Chi

7 JCarlson Sea

4 Rackers Az

9 Feely NYJ

8 Bengals

9 Raiders

my PDSL team. no qbs and a bunch of garbage but thanks mostly to chris johnson I escape the chopping block

8 Brady NE

9 Edwards Buf

7 CJohnson Ten

8 Graham TB

9 MBush Oak

6 Choice Dal

9 Greene Rook

4 RWhite Atl

8 ABryant TB

6 Austin Dal

7 Washington Ten

9 Patten Cle

7 Thomas JAX

8 Toomer KC

5 GOlsen Chi

7 JCarlson Sea

4 Rackers Az

9 Feely NYJ

8 Bengals

9 Raiders
well roddy white and miles help too

8 Brady NE

9 Edwards Buf

7 CJohnson Ten

8 Graham TB

9 MBush Oak

6 Choice Dal

9 Greene Rook

4 RWhite Atl

8 ABryant TB

6 Austin Dal

7 Washington Ten

9 Patten Cle

7 Thomas JAX

8 Toomer KC

5 GOlsen Chi

7 JCarlson Sea

4 Rackers Az

9 Feely NYJ

8 Bengals

9 Raiders
well roddy white and miles help too
ya by garbage i meant like 7 goose eggs and a bunch of peeps scoring less than 5pts

Users who are viewing this thread