What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues Week 9 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Some notes:

First a congrats to Jeter23. Looking over the overall total scores, Jeter has 3 of the top 5 scoring teams (MBSL1, where it's really important, PDSL3 and WSL2).

Bad luck hasn't been that prevalent this year. With LHUCKS's SSL team going out, only 4 of the top 25 scoring teams are out (His was #21). Thom Yorke's #14 teams was the best bootee.

On the other end, Norseman's SSL team keeps chugging along despite being #211 out of 224.

NoFBinLA(#193) and Busman(#181) are the only others alive in the bottom 50.

MBSL - Ruffrody's bad week leaves him on the bottom this week in 1.

Bostonfred is out in 2, while Bass gets another immunity.

SSL - Another week, another pair of squads saving themselves on Monday. Capt Hook and dpeease get enough to pass Reaper, so he's out.

Joining him are Shadowmaster, LHUCKS, and Gamma1210.

Safe next week during the final two byes are Bicycle Seat Sniffer, me, Joffer, and Bloom. BSS wins his immunity by .25 over TWO DIFFERENT TEAMS scoring the same score just under him.

SSL1 continues to be one of the craziest this year.

PDSL - Immunity saves my ### and Steel Dillo's, both of us comfortably below the next person.

The unlucky victims thanx to that are Glumpy and Frank Black.

3 and 4 had people saving themselves. Awesomeness gets passed by 3 people to be dumped out. Christo is only passed by one, but the result is the same.

Safe next week is BSS, Pasquino, Jeter23, and Buck56.

WSL - Steel Dillo was right, I had enough to pass him, as did Norseman. The No D team finally falls.

Joining him are Old Milwaukee, Sinrman, and Glumpy.

Safe are Rudy, Renesauz (squeeking by Shadowfax), waybackwhen, and FUBAR

GL all

Last edited by a moderator:
Going up now. I need Marshall and Scheffler to go off or I lose my first team (WSL). The PDSLs are kinda weird. 1 and 2 have the immunity winners at the bottom, meaning probable use. 3 and 4 are looking like repeat immunitys.
I think your safe. You just need 20 points to pass me & I have no one left.Suprised I lasted this long with the crap I drafted.

What is the SSL promotion schedule again? Would like to see how high I need to finish in SSL3 to qualify for the big dance.

What is the SSL promotion schedule again? Would like to see how high I need to finish in SSL3 to qualify for the big dance.
you may not have to worry about itlooks like u and pimpin are low men with both of you having guys going tonight

LHUCKS said:
to get into SSL1:Top 5 from SSL1Top 5 From SSL2Top 3 From SSL3Top 3 from SSL4if someone drops out, Im not sure what Bass uses as promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread