What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Week 10 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
MBSL - Duckboy is an clear boot. Bass is saved by immunity, meaning Ghost of Bill Walsh is the bootee instead.

Reaper gets immunity. As a reminder, next week will be the last week we award immunity. As a small note on MBSL2, it should be the most competetive league to finish up the year, as the 6 remaining teams all have won immunity this year, the only league this is the case.

SSL - Bicycle Seat Sniffer didn't end up needing his immunity, so Team Legacy goes out legitimately.

Joining him are Duke1948, Mastershake, and Toads.

Safe next week are Redzone, Nittanylion, Joffer, and Sigmund Bloom.

PDSL - BSS did need his immunity here however. So Renesauz goes out instead. Also out is Team Legacy's 2nd team, Wraith5, and Waybackwhen, who was a victim of immunity and the only person to save themself.

Safe are Me (by .25), Steel Dillo (by a bigger margin, .45), Another Bloom team, and Duke1948.

WSL - Out are Pimpin Aint Easy, Thom Yorke, Nugget, and another Ghost of Bill Walsh team.

Safe is Rudy, Shadowfax, Pictus Cat, and Sinrman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, very few Texans or Giants in remaining SSL1 teams. Is that true in other leagues? Didn't seem like many 49ers or Bears either.

Anyone having success in more than one league?

How many survivor leagues did you draft in and how many are you stil alive in?

My record: 1 out of 3

WSL - Out

PDSL - In

SSL - Out

If you're alive in more than one, do your teams have a lot of the same players?

I drafted in only two this year due to time constraints, PDSL 2 and SSL 1 . Thanks to immunities, looks like Week 10 is my final week in both! ARGGGHHH!!!

Anyone having success in more than one league?How many survivor leagues did you draft in and how many are you stil alive in?My record: 1 out of 3WSL - OutPDSL - InSSL - OutIf you're alive in more than one, do your teams have a lot of the same players?
Still 4 for 4 in, which is nice. Last year, for example, was a bit of a chore handling the scoring by this point because I had no rooting interest left as I think I was all out by this point.

Anyone having success in more than one league?How many survivor leagues did you draft in and how many are you stil alive in?My record: 1 out of 3WSL - OutPDSL - InSSL - OutIf you're alive in more than one, do your teams have a lot of the same players?
Nope. Hanging by a thread in MBSL2. The other efforts were total abominations. Not only out early, but low YTD scorer across the entire set of leagues. I've have to look back on these drafts as i thought MBSL was my worst draft of the four.

I'm surprised my luck has held in MBSL2 thus far, considering I've taken zeros every week from my 1st WR (A Gonzales) & a TE plus having another virtual zippo in Olgetree. My QBs have dovetailed nicely - if one's crapped the bed or been hurt, the other's put up good scores. Having Peterson & Rice may have helped a smidge too.

There are 3 drafters that are still alive in all 4 sets of leagues: Me, Shadowfax, and Toads.There are 6 alive in 3 leagues (not checking if they drafted in all 4): Duckboy, Ghost of Bill Walsh, Jeter23, Rudy, Renesauz, and Sigmund BloomAs for my 4 teams, I was kinda surprised to see that I have almost no players in common on the 4 teams. I have no QBs in common. I have 1 out of the 22 RBs in common (Ray Rice). I have NO WRs in common out of the 22 WRs. 1 TE in common that has done nothing this year (Chase Coffman) on 2 teams. I do have the SF D on 3 teams.

There are 3 drafters that are still alive in all 4 sets of leagues: Me, Shadowfax, and Toads.There are 6 alive in 3 leagues (not checking if they drafted in all 4): Duckboy, Ghost of Bill Walsh, Jeter23, Rudy, Renesauz, and Sigmund BloomAs for my 4 teams, I was kinda surprised to see that I have almost no players in common on the 4 teams. I have no QBs in common. I have 1 out of the 22 RBs in common (Ray Rice). I have NO WRs in common out of the 22 WRs. 1 TE in common that has done nothing this year (Chase Coffman) on 2 teams. I do have the SF D on 3 teams.
Actually, I'm down to 2 teams thanks to Sniffer's immunity (lost one this week).But I've got the top ranking in the 90+ team interboard challenge :lmao:

Anyone having success in more than one league?

How many survivor leagues did you draft in and how many are you stil alive in?

My record: 1 out of 3

WSL - Out

PDSL - In

SSL - Out

If you're alive in more than one, do your teams have a lot of the same players?
There are 3 drafters that are still alive in all 4 sets of leagues: Me, Shadowfax, and Toads.There are 6 alive in 3 leagues (not checking if they drafted in all 4): Duckboy, Ghost of Bill Walsh, Jeter23, Rudy, Renesauz, and Sigmund Bloom

As for my 4 teams, I was kinda surprised to see that I have almost no players in common on the 4 teams. I have no QBs in common. I have 1 out of the 22 RBs in common (Ray Rice). I have NO WRs in common out of the 22 WRs. 1 TE in common that has done nothing this year (Chase Coffman) on 2 teams. I do have the SF D on 3 teams.
That's very impressive.I semi expected the later as consistantly dominating ff players seem to few this year.

Actually, I'm down to 2 teams thanks to Sniffer's immunity (lost one this week).But I've got the top ranking in the 90+ team interboard challenge :mellow:
Sorry Rene, in the IBL i have the 3rd highest scoring team out of 96, FBG at the top is doing wellIm alive in 2/4 SSLs

I will be the first to admit that I do not have depth in my roster. Does it seem this year that depth does not play as great a role as top scorers? Will be interesting to see what effect the injuries have this week, terrible to watch.

For those still in, if you haven't donated to offer a token of thanks, please do so. I am sure we all greatly appreciate the work behind doing this every year.

still alive in PDSL2 and SSL2. out in WSL2 and didnt draft in MBSLs this season.

I have a feeling missing out on immunity this week by .45 is going to come back to haunt me next week.

Tied for 1st in Addicts division of REUNION and looking good in IBL also.

I have Garrard on 2 teams and Russell on 2 teams. I have SJax, Addai and Bradshaw on 2 teams. No WRs in common. Boss on 2 teams. Lindell and Oakland on 2 teams. SJax and Addai have been good, especially Addai in the 6th in MBSL. I think Russell and Boss have each saved me once. And I don't think I've ever used the Oakland DST. What is really impressive so far is Jeter. He is the top scorer in all MBSLs, 2nd in all PDSLs and 2nd in all WSLs. Nice job. Unfortunately, I'm in all 3 of his leagues.

Mine is in my signature. Doing... eh, so-so. Some success, some craptastic teams. I tried different strategies, and this is the result. I always find it hard when I seem to ALWAYS draft in the 8-12 range.

Users who are viewing this thread