Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

urbanhack

Great day today, shuke

52 posts in this topic

It's good to see you back on top.

Today's Top 20 PostersMember Joined Total Member Postsshuke  14-April 03 43922 87  Otis  14-April 03 24938 58 1.13% KnowledgeReignsSupreme  24-November 04 40676 58 1.13% urbanhack  14-April 03 25716 56 1.09% Matthias  21-September 09 726 50 0.97% fatguyinalittlecoat  11-April 03 18764 44 0.85% TobiasFunke  17-August 06 1747 43 0.83% Eephus  27-April 05 6746 43 0.83% Sheriff Bart  19-April 08 1103 42 0.82% bigbottom  14-April 03 23169 40 0.78% Mookie Blaylock  11-December 07 2265 37 0.72% Leroy Hoard  12-August 03 34719 36 0.70% Fennis  12-August 03 8494 35 0.68% BRONG  11-September 03 2680 35 0.68% MasterofOrion  5-June 08 1867 34 0.66% CrossEyed  9-April 07 18278 34 0.66% Zow  15-January 07 9032 33 0.64% =Smackdown=  12-March 08 1609 33 0.64% Happy Ragnarok  9-September 09 354 33 0.64% Yankee23Fan  14-April 03 24117 32 0.62%
One of the better days in recent history, really.

Am I doing the lord's work here?

Is Otis playing werewolf or hanging out in the ACF again?

I think he was spreading wisdom and expressing opinions in the shark pool.

Well that's a wrap.

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOLKS!

Shuke - questions to be answered please.

1. Is a hamburger a sandwich?

2. Is a Monte Cristo a sandwich?

3. When I was in college, there was a place that made sandwiches "like mom used to make." They charged $1 to start and then .50 for every "hearty" item you added, from turkey to corned beef to ham to cheese to avocado to bacon. They charged .25 for each produce item (pickles, lettuce, tomato, etc.) An average sandwich was about $3.00. It was a college town and the place was always packed with broke students. Adding $2 to your sandwich got a large drink and a handful of Lays or Ruffles. Do you like this idea as business opportunity?

Well that's a wrap. SEE YOU TOMORROW FOLKS!

I'm going to take you down, clown....just like in the eat-off.

Shuke - questions to be answered please.1. Is a hamburger a sandwich?2. Is a Monte Cristo a sandwich?3. When I was in college, there was a place that made sandwiches "like mom used to make." They charged $1 to start and then .50 for every "hearty" item you added, from turkey to corned beef to ham to cheese to avocado to bacon. They charged .25 for each produce item (pickles, lettuce, tomato, etc.) An average sandwich was about $3.00. It was a college town and the place was always packed with broke students. Adding $2 to your sandwich got a large drink and a handful of Lays or Ruffles. Do you like this idea as business opportunity?

Jesus, I need to get to bed and you bring up sandwiches now?1. Yes2. Yes3. OK

Well that's a wrap. SEE YOU TOMORROW FOLKS!

I'm going to take you down, clown....just like in the eat-off.
:rolleyes::coffee:

Shuke - questions to be answered please.1. Is a hamburger a sandwich?2. Is a Monte Cristo a sandwich?3. When I was in college, there was a place that made sandwiches "like mom used to make." They charged $1 to start and then .50 for every "hearty" item you added, from turkey to corned beef to ham to cheese to avocado to bacon. They charged .25 for each produce item (pickles, lettuce, tomato, etc.) An average sandwich was about $3.00. It was a college town and the place was always packed with broke students. Adding $2 to your sandwich got a large drink and a handful of Lays or Ruffles. Do you like this idea as business opportunity?

With that in mind (#1) I highly recommend the Big Mex Burger at TGI Fridays. Sort of a rough take on the Nacho Burger at Chili's (an all time great), the Big Mex has corn/black bean/pico, a roasted poblano, jack cheese and jalalpeno mustard on a burger with a side of fries. Good eats for $8.

Not bad, but seriously...87? Zippy in his prime would have CRUSHED that. Zartan too.

I haven't even seen the term "post padding" in ages - not since they did away with the post count in the user bar on the left...

Memmmmmmmmories...light the corners of my miiiiiinnnnddddd....misty, water-colored memmmmmooooorrrriiiiieeeessss....of the waaaay....we werrrreeeeee....

eta: I think I saw a speed wolf thread recently, so maybe the good old days are coming back. :woot:

With that in mind (#1) I highly recommend the Big Mex Burger at TGI Fridays. Sort of a rough take on the Nacho Burger at Chili's (an all time great), the Big Mex has corn/black bean/pico, a roasted poblano, jack cheese and jalalpeno mustard on a burger with a side of fries. Good eats for $8.
I don't go to Fridays. Also, why would you need my opinion on whether a burger classifies as a sandwich before you recommended it to me?

I don't go to Fridays. Also, why would you need my opinion on whether a burger classifies as a sandwich before you recommended it to me?
Don't mind him, he was drinking a lot of Keystone Light last night.

Who in the hell posts that much? Kind of embarrassing actually.

You should - they have a great happy hour and the burgers are excellent. And I was asking your opinion so that I could properly recommend a sandwich to you, since I know you are a fan. Didn't want to cross the wires by recommending a burger and representing it as a sandwich if it didn't qualify.

I haven't done either in a long, long time good buddy.

Am I still owning this place?

PS,

'Hack, missed you at Harefield last night. :shrug:

PS,'Hack, missed you at Harefield last night. :shrug:

Padding your stats in a thread about someone else's stats is an interesting way to go about it.

PS,

'Hack, missed you at Harefield last night. :shrug:

Padding your stats in a thread about someone else's stats is an interesting way to go about it.
Abe,

Not sure what you mean here. I'm not really a stat guy.

A hamburger is a sandwich? I have to go delete a bunch of posts in the "1 woman and 5 sandwiches/5 women and 1 sandwich" thread.

A hamburger is a sandwich? I have to go delete a bunch of posts in the "1 woman and 5 sandwiches/5 women and 1 sandwich" thread.

Who orders hamburger anyway? Cheeseburgers are cherry

Not bad, but seriously...87? Zippy in his prime would have CRUSHED that. Zartan too.

just cause i don't post here as much as before doesn't mean i should be completely forgotten :lmao:

just cause i don't post here as much as before doesn't mean i should be completely forgotten :rolleyes:
Never seen you before.

shuke is still treanding at 1.75% of all posts over the past 24 hours.

just cause i don't post here as much as before doesn't mean i should be completely forgotten :confused:
I beg to differ.

This is stranger than a WW thread.

What's wrong shuke? Can't keep up?

Shuke had a post lasting more than 4 hours and had to go see a doctor.

just cause i don't post here as much as before doesn't mean i should be completely forgotten :lmao:
And you are...?

just cause i don't post here as much as before doesn't mean i should be completely forgotten :popcorn:
And you are...?
a megalomaniac

shuke, can we get an updated pic of you in the Wheaties hat?

I wonder if Goodwill keeps track of whereabouts of items once you donate them.

couldn't pull two days off back to back?

couldn't pull two days off back to back?
Needed a day to recover. Getting old and all.