What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Foxy Knoxy (1 Viewer)

What are your thoughts?

• Is innocent and will be found innocent

Votes: 36 34.6%
  • Is innocent but will be found guilty

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • Is guilty but will be found innocent

Votes: 16 15.4%
  • Is giulty and will be found guilty

Votes: 25 24.0%

• Total voters
She's cute, in a Manson family sort of way. I'll bet she did it, but that's admittedly judging the book by the crazy glint in the eyes of its cover.

cnn.com is doing their best to try to make us care about this, but I just can't get into it.

If you ask me the guy they locked up for this was the killer, and the other two just happened to be there and crap got way out of hand.

She'd have been offered a huge plea deal in the US. No way reasonable doubt has been overcome in this case.

cnn.com is doing their best to try to make us care about this, but I just can't get into it.If you ask me the guy they locked up for this was the killer, and the other two just happened to be there and crap got way out of hand. She'd have been offered a huge plea deal in the US. No way reasonable doubt has been overcome in this case.
Reminds me a bit of the Ganja Queen incident over in Australia at least in terms of their being a lot of conflicting evidence supporting both sides. I agree with you on reasonable doubt but the Italians looks at these cases a lot differently than American jurors and they often do convict on circumstantial evidence.

I love the way people are judging her guilt or innocence despite hearing none of the evidence. I hope the REAL judges do more than just make a wild guess.

I love the way people are judging her guilt or innocence despite hearing none of the evidence. I hope the REAL judges do more than just make a wild guess.
It's not a closed proceeding. The evidence has been widely discussed in the media.

cnn.com is doing their best to try to make us care about this, but I just can't get into it.

If you ask me the guy they locked up for this was the killer, and the other two just happened to be there and crap got way out of hand.

She'd have been offered a huge plea deal in the US. No way reasonable doubt has been overcome in this case.
Reminds me a bit of the Ganja Queen incident over in Australia at least in terms of their being a lot of conflicting evidence supporting both sides. I agree with you on reasonable doubt but the Italians looks at these cases a lot differently than American jurors and they often do convict on circumstantial evidence.
Haven't been keeping up with the Knox story but the Ganja Queen (or a member of her family) was definitely guilty in my mind.

i've seen a few MSNBC/Dateline shows on this murder. I thought the evidence was severely lacking. I'm surprised she was found guilty.

total hose job based on public opinion of her over there. the jury wasn't even sequestered so they were free to read all the press about her and the case and it ran very negative over there. almost no hard evidence to tie her to the crime. she would have walked a long time ago in any american court.

Italy joins Iraq and all the 'stans on the list of countries I'll never visit. They would probably throw me in prison for 5 years for jay walking.

Serious question - does anyone wonder whether the "Imam Rapo Affair", CIA kidnapping case in Milan in 2003, might have affected the impressions of Amanda Knox?

For the record, based upon what I saw of the case in programming dating back to last year (and no, I can't remember details) I got the impression she was guilty.

Anyone who thinks it's remotely possible she got a fair trial, I recommend reading The Monster of Florence. I've no clue whether she was involved or not. However, I've very little doubt that her "trial" was a complete and absolute traveshamockery.

Users who are viewing this thread