What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL1 - Final 3 teams - breakdown (1 Viewer)

bicycle_seat_sniffer

Smells like chicken
PDSL1 – FINAL 3

BSS

QB - Rivers, Quinn

Rivers provides a nice solid foundation, and Quinn has actually scored 2 out of the last 3 weeks for me.

RB - Addai, Benson, Mendenhall

Good 3 headed monster in this format for 2 scores, Mendenhall a late round steal. Benson healthy. Addai outperforming but he could be sitting soon?

WR - AndreJohnson, Driver, Mario Manningham, Earl Bennett, Bryant Johnson

Got a solid stud Anchor in AJ, although he’s actually underperformed. Driver rock solid. I drafted Mario Manningham? Blind Luck,(LOL) is he even on another team in the SSL’s? Think Im a little shallow here

TE - Witten

Underperformed early but has been putting up respectable stats as of late.

Hanson, Gould,

Balt,Jax

Commuter Man

QB - Flacco,Romo

Nice duo, Flacco has slowed down, but Romo has been carrying the load

RB - Betts,Julius Jones, Thomas Jones,Ricky Williams, Maroney

Motley Crue here, but Ricky and Tjones has provided good scoring and Maroney has been adequate as well

Avery,Curtis,JamesJones,R.Moss,Nelson, Josh Reed

Outside of Randy Moss not a lot to like here

Tgonzo, Watson

Tgonzo is a stud and Watson could provide the big game

Folk,Graham

Chi,Det

TWILIGHT

QB - Eli,Bulger

Little weak here, Eli is decent in this format, got he feeling he’s losing points here

RB - S.Jax,Bush, R.Rice

SJax stayed healthy and RayRice is a monster top 4 pick next. Reggie Bush nice as a RB3

WR - Cribbs,DeSean,Jennings,Maclin, Roy Williams, D.Thomas

Solid yet unspectacular crew. DeSean-Jennings-ROY make for a nice top3 with Maclin and Thomas throwing up occasional good games.

TE - Keller

Weakest at the TE spot out of the 3 teams

Barth,Kaeding

SF,Dallas

With Tex begin knocked out last week who has a giant point lead, this is really anyone’s ball game. Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Good season Twi, by my quick math I got you by 30 points in week17

Thanks for running the show.

I expect alot of grovelling at my feet for the#1 pick in PDSL1 next year as captain

Good season Twi, by my quick math I got you by 30 points in week17 Thanks for running the show.I expect alot of grovelling at my feet for the#1 pick in PDSL1 next year as captain
haha.. good stuff and great draft man. The PDSL is one of my favorites. IMO, this format wins with consistent QB and heavy reception totals from tight ends. You also have to hit at least one steal and that you did in Mendenhall and Driver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good season Twi, by my quick math I got you by 30 points in week17 Thanks for running the show.I expect alot of grovelling at my feet for the#1 pick in PDSL1 next year as captain
haha.. good stuff and great draft man. The PDSL is one of my favorites. IMO, this format wins with consistent QB and heavy reception totals from tight ends. You also have to hit at least one steal and that you did in Mendenhall and Driver.
Thanks TL, Addai was a steal as well, not to mention Mario Freaking Manningham.

Users who are viewing this thread