What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MOX-VIII....join the Misfits--we draft May 21st (1 Viewer)

ravnzfan

Footballguy
OK guys...opening to existing leagues will be posted seperately...interest in MOX-VIII so far:

1--ravnzfan--PAID

2--Lash(Rocky Top)--PAID

3--JHawk--PAID

4--Polythene Pam/Dan

5--Boltman--PAID

6--Concept Coop--PAID...replaced 1 more rep

7--NoSoup/RustyColts--Winnings

8--pablito--PAID

9--relic--PAID

10-Ranger Ack--PAID

11-Walter..Dude's Dudes :lol: PAID

12-tvaldivia--PAID

13-shenski...PAID

14-HHK...PAID

waiting list:

MOX-VIII league website

returning owners can use playoff $$$ to secure team

1...MOX-VIII

I've had a couple guys looking to add from regular scoring league format...link to Misfit rules, for the new guys looking to join:

Misfit & Outlaws rules link

basically:

14 team dynasty league

draft in mid-May

draft 22 players, cut to 20 Aug 1st

start: QB--2RB--2WR/TE--2flex--K--D (no TE required, TE=WR)

bassic decimal scoring

8 of 14 make playoffs, plus 6 team Toilet Bowl, so everyone is involved in the postseason

fees $115, $1475 paid out in prize money

returning members as always can use "winnings" to secure a team, new guys can send check(PM me for snail mail addy) or PayPal to:

stevemaher@comcast.net

openings to existing leagues will go up after the 1st of the yr, as guys report in on their status

send PM or post here if interested in joing MOX-VIII

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve,Your leagues are habit forming.I think I have a little winnings left over after paying for other leagues you can apply that and then let me know how much I owe.If you will have me making crazy trades in this league too........Ed

Just sent you a message, would like to join up. Is this an HP(PPR) league? Thanks.

Rick

rvlaminck@cox.net

updated roster, 6 spots left

1st 14 PAID are "IN", so let me know how/when you plan on securring spot w/league fees

once the 14 are set, we'll roll for draft position and allow pick trades

hey ravnz, i'm just rolling over all my winnings from last years MOX's to next year's fees so just use some of that as my entry here as paid

oops, my last post was made BEFORE i actually read the "PAID" sign next to my name in the initial post so i guess you'd already rolled me over :shrug:

Hey Steve, I'm in on this. :sadbanana: I'll PP you the bucks here shortly. Is anyone else from the auction league involved here?

ravnzfan said:
Ranger Ack from MOX-V is "IN"
I'll take a spot and know another dude (Hank) that will take a spot. Will get both spots paid ASAP.-WalterMOXIV - Dude's DudesMOX V - Randy's Rockets.

slight delay in start of draft--I'll be away for a week ~13-20th, so we'll look to fire this puppy up Friday 5/21

still looking for 2 good men!

:shrug:

looks like we're full, but waiting on pymt from 4 owners

I'll take a short waiting list, once 14 are PAID we'll roll DICE for draft position and have everyone log into website!

I'll take a short waiting list, once 14 are PAID we'll roll DICE for draft position and have everyone log into website!
OK, after occupying a spot on my list for 9 weeks, one more rep decided 2:04AM this morning 6 drafts going on currently is enough and has stepped downso...we have another opening--11 are PAID, I have a date setup w/the 12th, so we're really close

who wants the last spot?

:excited:

OK, after occupying a spot on my list for 9 weeks, one more rep decided 2:04AM this morning 6 drafts going on currently is enough and has stepped downso...we have another opening--11 are PAID, I have a date setup w/the 12th, so we're really close

who wants the last spot?

:goodposting:
I will take and can pay ASAP. :bag:

Payment sent! Thanks for the invite! I look forward to playing with you. I tried to PM, but inbox is full. Let me know if you have any questions for me. Thanks again!

I know this league is full, but had a question about the fees vs payout.

I see you are hosted on MFL, which would be 60-70 of the 135.00 difference in fees taken in vs prize payout. What is the other roughly $70 being used for?

I was just curious about that...

Payment sent! Thanks for the invite! I look forward to playing with you. I tried to PM, but inbox is full. Let me know if you have any questions for me. Thanks again!
got ya Coop!OK, we're full againthere is a 2 person waiting list, as we're waiting on payment from 2 ownersI'm pretty busy this weekend trying to finish a bathroom/laundryroom renovation for Mother's Day cookout crowd of 30 or so....let's figure on setting up a dice roll for early next week, where we'll roll dice for draft position...from there, everyone will log into the site w/owner info...once logged in, I'll start a thread where we'll give a short bio about ourselveslooking forward to hearing from everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this league is full, but had a question about the fees vs payout.I see you are hosted on MFL, which would be 60-70 of the 135.00 difference in fees taken in vs prize payout. What is the other roughly $70 being used for? I was just curious about that...
in a perfect world, every owner would stay in every league every year...unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world :popcorn:some teams just aren't that good, so to get replacement owners, sometimes we have to discount the teams for less than full feeswhile a league might carry ++$$$ for a year or 2 or 3, there has almost always been new ownership required at less than full feesregardless of 'the cash flow', I guarantee full prize payouts and full fieldseven w/o all that...would you have a problem if "I made" $65 on this?I was just curious about that...

OK guys...

I don't have access to a randon dice site that emails results anymore...what I'll do is start tonite around 8PM eastern rolling the die + picking a team that will get that roll

I'll post each roll/team individually here in real time, so that you can see what teams gets what rolls

Draft position will be awarded highest to lowest roll, 1-14

From there I'll assign passwords + we'll log into the league website, where the team draft position will = team # on MFL site

Misfits division will house teams drafting 1-7, Outlaws those drafting 8-14

I will put the dice rolls in this post.

I have 14 owners names in a hat, will pull a name and roll the die for each...we are rolling 2-100 sided die, so highest possible roll =200.

Draft order assigned highest to lowest.

HHK.....121

shenski...81

relic.......57

Boltman..162

No Soup....179

ravnzfan...142

Dan........78

JHawk....132

CCoop....103

pablito....41

Walter....79