Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

conboy

1 LB- Willis or Laurinaitis?

You guys mentioned Willis having a poor match-up at Detroit this week. Would you start Laurinaitis over him this week?

You guys mentioned Willis having a poor match-up at Detroit this week. Would you start Laurinaitis over him this week?

If you're purely looking at tackles, I think Laurinaitis has a better expectation. If there is any added value for coverage and big play stats, it's much closer. On paper, Willis probably has a 5-6 solo expectation, with Laurinaitis' higher. Both have similar upside, if no other reason than Willis' tackle competition is just as bad as Laurinaitis' and the Lions have been running the ball 20 times a game regardless of game situation.Follow your gut. If it's saying Laurinaitis, the paper numbers are with you.

Thanks Jene. I still have a few days to think this over, and will probably not make up my mind until Sunday morning.

Thanks Jene. I still have a few days to think this over, and will probably not make up my mind until Sunday morning.

Willis got an interception along with a good number of tackles. Thanks for the advice.