What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues - CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKS (1 Viewer)

(copied from last week's thread for convenience)

2009 Survivor Leagues

MBSL1 - Jeter23 already crowned

MBSL2 - Old Milwaukee vs Reaper

SSL1 - EBF vs Capt Hook

SSL2 - Radballs vs Valence

SSL3 - ShadowFax vs Joffer

SSL4 - Sigmund Bloom vs Rudy

PDSL1 - Twilight vs Bicycle Seat Sniffer

PDSL2 - Jeff Pasquino vs Toads

PDSL3 - Jeter 23 vs NorrisB

PDSL4 - Gamm1210 vs crippler

WSL1 - Twilight vs Duckboy

WSL2 - Reaper vs ShadowFax

WSL3 - Pictus Cat vs Jmills

WSL4 - el super gringo vs FUBAR

Reunion League - Team Legacy (going for incredible 3-peat) vs Valence

Through this point, the biggest lead in any of the championship games is just 35 points. It's looking like no one will be running away with their league.

GL

Doesn't look good for me in WSL2. Rodgers, who's my only QB now, may not play a full game. SJax is probably out, Addai may not play, JJones is hurt and sucks, and TGonzalez, my only TE, is now hurt also.

GL Reaper, but I'm not sure you'll need a lot of it.

;)

MBSL1's booting of Sinrman is official, and I'm the final boot unless I can outscore Jeter by 290 next week. Congrats.

Scores still tight, with one only .35

Good luck to everyone in this final week, and I hope everyone was successful in their money league championships. I only managed 2 this year, but both repeat championships.

MBSL1's booting of Sinrman is official, and I'm the final boot unless I can outscore Jeter by 290 next week. Congrats.

Scores still tight, with one only .35

Good luck to everyone in this final week, and I hope everyone was successful in their money league championships. I only managed 2 this year, but both repeat championships.
:rolleyes: Trade you 30 pts in WSL1 for 30 in FIX redraft...

Just wanted to say congratulations to all that made it to the championship rounds in all the survivor leagues. You can tell that the survivor leagues are a hot ticket item here at FBG's and draws an excellant group of fantasy football players. I was very glad to have been able to have participated with a bunch of guys that have tremendous knowledge of football and show the true meaning of what fantasy football is all about. To those that win you can be proud of the accomplishment you've achieved in besting some of the best fantasy competition around. :rolleyes:

Doesn't look good for me in WSL2. Rodgers, who's my only QB now, may not play a full game. SJax is probably out, Addai may not play, JJones is hurt and sucks, and TGonzalez, my only TE, is now hurt also. GL Reaper, but I'm not sure you'll need a lot of it. :lmao:
We'll see, I'm not counting any Chickens and I'm in a similar hole in MBSL2....I can't even figure out which of my guy's are playing and for how long.. WILD week for Fantasy Football scores.CHEERS and Happy New Year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread