Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5time

2 Dynasty Offseason offers

18 team league. head to head IDP, PPR. I picked up Julian Edelman off the FA list, and the owner with Welker came knocking.

I give Edelman, EJ Henderson

I get Fred Davis, Lofa Tatupu

My lineup:

QB-Peyton Manning

RB-Maurice Jones Drew

WR-Reggie Wayne

WR-Calvin Johnson

TE-Zach Miller

K-Prater

DL-Ray Edwards

DL-Will Smith

LB-Barret Ruud

LB-EJ Henderson

DB-Antoine Winfield

DB-Reed Doughty

Reserves:

RB-Fred Jackson, Marshawn Lynch, Shonn Green

WR-Vincent Jackson, Jacoby Jones and Julian Edelman

TE-Dustin Keller

DL-Chris Long, Michael Johnson, Darryl Tapp

LB-Channing Crowder

DB-Antrell Rolle, Josh Wilson

2nd offer:

I give: Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson and the 8th overall draft pick.

I get: #1 overall draft pick and David Hawthorne.

Thanks in advance guys, your input always helps.

Edit:Forgot to mention I have the #3 overall draft pick as well. So I would have the #1 and #3 picks in the rookie draft. Bryant and either Claussen, Bradford and Berry.

I give Edelman, EJ Henderson

I get Fred Davis, Lofa Tatupu

***Tough to evaluate this one, as none of the players are likely to push either team to a title. Don't have a great read on Edelman other than it's doubtful that he has much value while Welker is around. I think Edelman's window is probably brief in 2010, then pushed back again. Agree on selling him high. I don't think Fred Davis has much value, though, and I like the two TEs you have. I'd rather have Henderson's upside than Tatupu's, though Tatupu would be a nice lineup hedge if Henderson doesn't recover. If you feel that Tatupu >> Henderson, make the deal, if not, I'd try to squeeze for something more clearly valuable.

2nd offer:

I give: Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson and the 8th overall draft pick.

I get: #1 overall draft pick and David Hawthorne.

***I tend to think Lynch rebounds a bit and the #1 overall pick doesn't usually carry as much value as its hype, but I think this is a deal I'd make. You should be able to flip the 1.01 for something better than Lynch.

I give Edelman, EJ HendersonI get Fred Davis, Lofa Tatupu***Tough to evaluate this one, as none of the players are likely to push either team to a title. Don't have a great read on Edelman other than it's doubtful that he has much value while Welker is around. I think Edelman's window is probably brief in 2010, then pushed back again. Agree on selling him high. I don't think Fred Davis has much value, though, and I like the two TEs you have. I'd rather have Henderson's upside than Tatupu's, though Tatupu would be a nice lineup hedge if Henderson doesn't recover. If you feel that Tatupu >> Henderson, make the deal, if not, I'd try to squeeze for something more clearly valuable.2nd offer: I give: Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson and the 8th overall draft pick.I get: #1 overall draft pick and David Hawthorne.***I tend to think Lynch rebounds a bit and the #1 overall pick doesn't usually carry as much value as its hype, but I think this is a deal I'd make. You should be able to flip the 1.01 for something better than Lynch.

Thanks for the response Jene. How do you evaluate Hawthorne for 2010? He had pretty decent numbers for only starting 11 games in 09.