wadegarrett

**** CLEVELAND BROWNS THREAD ****

13,250 posts in this topic

Patriots have a lot of cap space. So why wouldn't they try to keep  Garoppolo? Because they know he isn't that good. Brady will be gone by the time Jimmy G's next contract is finished, so if the Patriots believe he is the heir, they should try to re-sign him either now or after his current contract is done. Give him starters money. They can afford to.

Edited by The Man With No Name

14 hours ago, Random said:

So if the price is right you like them better than our other options?

I dont "like" any of our options

8 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

I dont "like" any of our options

In related news, water - still wet.

First thing we need to do is just cut RG3.  Please, just get rid of him.  Seen enough.  Seen more than enough.  He sucks AND he is a tool.  Horrible combo.

If we can get JG for the value of pick 33, I go with that. 

If not, sign Tyrod.

If we can't do any of those things, then roll into week 1 with Kessler as the starter, make sure we have two viable backups, trade for at least one more 2018 1st, and roll with it.

17 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

First thing we need to do is just cut RG3.  Please, just get rid of him.  Seen enough.  Seen more than enough.  He sucks AND he is a tool.  Horrible combo.

If not, sign Tyrod.

If we can't do any of those things, then roll into week 1 with Kessler as the starter, make sure we have two viable backups, trade for at least one more 2018 1st, and roll with it.

Yeah, I hope the Pats don't let him go for that.  Is Tyrod really that much of an upgrade for that team?

if i'm Belichick i trade him for whatever i can get.  

try to win a couple more titles with Brady and then drop the mic and walk off.  

1 hour ago, ghostguy123 said:

Be interested to hear what, in your opinion, warrants this comment? Neither saw nor heard anything to justify this last season?

1 hour ago, DallasDMac said:

Be interested to hear what, in your opinion, warrants this comment? Neither saw nor heard anything to justify this last season?

I just think he is a tool.  Rubs me with that sort of vibe.  Don't like him. 

16 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

If not, sign Tyrod.

Pretty sure we are destined to disagree forever, LOL. 

At any rate, I like RG3 & think there was a marked upgrade in his play from start of the season to the end.  It wasn't an overnight process to retool his game.  Give Hue credit for "coaching him up".  IMO, there is a better than 50-50 chance he is our starter come September.