What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland Browns (13 Viewers)

With two first-round draft picks next year we do not have to take a QB in the first round this year.

We could go O-line with the 9th pick. Lewan still might be on the board. He's plain-ole-nastyyyyyyyyyy. I love Zack Martin, love him. We could go Ha-Ha or one of the corners or O'dell Beckam?

With the 26th pick I really like Verrett if he's still there.

Tampa the ONLY team that can #### up my Evans dream at 9

Tampa PLEASE take manziel or barr or donald. PLSSSS!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Only cost us a 5th and we select Gilbert CB. I can deal with this. Ray Farmer is becoming my favorite person right now. Like I said give the man what he needs to succeed. .

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just glad it wasn't any of the QBs.

Don't like the move-up. Not a good look Ray. :penalty: But soo relieved it wasn't a QB there.

Also hey Great Lakes Mike. :bye:

Won't lie, that trade up scared me ####less. I had my finger on the remote power button when they were announcing the pick.

Vic Carucci‏@viccarucci4 mins

#Browns coach Mike Pettine wanted the tallest CB w/ a 1st-rd grade & that was Justin Gilbert. Needs 2 lock-down CBs to play his D!

Dane Brugler‏@dpbrugler4 mins

One of the top priorities for Mike Pettine tonight was to come away with a potential shutdown CB. The #Browns see that in Gilbert

Michael Tanier‏@MikeTanier5 mins

The #Browns were 5th against #1 WRs last year, 20th against #2 WRs via @fboutsiders . So this is a really sound pick.

The Boston Globe‏@BostonGlobe6 mins

#NFLDraft live updates: http://ow.ly/wE3gA MT @BenVolin: #Browns take CB Gilbert, not Manziel. Now have two top-10 CBs in Gilbert, Haden

#Browns coach Mike Pettine wanted the tallest CB w/ a 1st-rd grade & that was Justin Gilbert. Needs 2 lock-down CBs to play his D!

One of the top priorities for Mike Pettine tonight was to come away with a potential shutdown CB. The #Browns see that in Gilbert

The #Browns were 5th against #1 WRs last year, 20th against #2 WRs via @fboutsiders . So this is a really sound pick.

#NFLDraft live updates: http://ow.ly/wE3gA MT @BenVolin: #Browns take CB Gilbert, not Manziel. Now have two top-10 CBs in Gilbert, Haden
lol... you're a machine.

Ok I'm feelin' it now.

Good pick.

Can still get a WR in the 1st, lots of good there.

Users who are viewing this thread